Cody&Razely

CSC Slow to Process I-129F

46 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
19 hours ago, codyfitzsimmons said:

05/22/20: Does anyone have any information that can shed light onto why, currently, the USCIS CSC is literally crawling along at a snails pace in processing i-129f petitions, i.e. they have been stuck on Jan. 16th for going on 4 days now. While on the other hand both the USCIS TSC and the VSC are basically blitzing through the i-129f petitions like greased lightning??? I mean in the last 4 days the TSC has moved from Jan. 21st to Feb. 1st and the VSC has smashed out from Jan. 21st to Feb. 27th!!! already, while in the same time frame the CSC has sat on the same date, not budging at all?...........

This is the current trend (increasing time).  They are processing cases in mid January at this time.

image.png

The TSC seems to be improving and is about 2 weeks faster at the moment.

image.png

What looks bad is the NVC Processing times.  We are talking 2 months for them to receive and process cases.  Their website states the following:

Due to the global COVID-19 outbreak, NVC is currently working with reduced staff. During this time, we ask that you only contact us with urgent medical or humanitarian inquiries, or necessary case updates that are still pending.

(Please note 3:30 PM-4:00 PM will see extended wait times in our call center).

During this period of reduced staffing, we will not be able to answer general questions such as case status.  These answers can be better found using our self-service tools. Please log into https://ceac.state.gov for your most current case status and for a list of any documents you are required to submit.

The latest updates for U.S. Embassies and Consulates, including operating status of the Consular Section, can be found at https://usembassy.govNVC cannot predict when Consular Sections will resume routine services, or when your case will be scheduled for an interview.

NVC cannot provide any additional details on the 22-APR-20 Presidential Proclamation suspending entry of some immigrants. If you call or email on this topic, you will be directed to review the announcement and exceptions which are available at: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/Proclamation-Suspending-Entry-of-Immigrants-Who-Present-Risk-to-the-US-labor-market.html

Please visithttps://nvc.state.govfor answers to your frequently asked questions, and steps for visa processing.

image.png

image.png

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

• Captain Ewok changed the title to CSC Slow to Process I-129F
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

btw, after reviewing and compiling time line data week by week starting in Oct. 2019, it has come to my attention that there are a TON of abandoned time lines, though that is not interesting or surprising, however one aspect that is surprising is that the vast majority of them state Armenia as the Consulate, by far it is the most common with Manila being the second most but only by half as many as are created and abandoned sighting Armenia. I will post the percentages once I complete the numbers.

But in the mean time, Just curious if anyone else noticed this as well? Just an interesting observation........

55 minutes ago, codyfitzsimmons said:

btw, after reviewing and compiling time line data week by week starting in Oct. 2019, it has come to my attention that there are a TON of abandoned time lines, though that is not interesting or surprising, however one aspect that is surprising is that the vast majority of them state Armenia as the Consulate, by far it is the most common with Manila being the second most but only by half as many as are created and abandoned sighting Armenia. I will post the percentages once I complete the numbers.

But in the mean time, Just curious if anyone else noticed this as well? Just an interesting observation........

Armenia is the first entry in the list, so it is often overlooked or not provided, so it defaults to that.

Manila just tends to be on one the most popular (they handle ~20-25% of the world's K-1 visas).

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

Mine was received on January 21st and I am still waiting for NOA2.

Some people from December are still waiting even. You just have to be patient.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, NotPennysBoat said:

Mine was received on January 21st and I am still waiting for NOA2.

Some people from December are still waiting even. You just have to be patient.

Yep, mine was received a few weeks after yours. I want everyone's Petitions to be reviewed and decided on and the flow to keep going smoothly with out increasing in processing times, not just for mine to come sooner.

I know mine will get there eventually, I just like to see the whole thing moving along regularly and smoothly and if the times get shorter, great!

If the processing times start to increase, it will effect everyone's, even all those still waiting from Nov., Dec., Jan., Feb. and all the way up to those just beginning to wait from this month and last and in as much as the processing times increase and it effects everyone else's, it will effect mine just as much also. I think everyone kind of relates to that.

Edited by codyfitzsimmons

Sooo many false Armenians out there.

Btw, the abandonment of VJ timelines is not at all unusual.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Strange visa journey CSC is back to Jan 13th processing date makes no sense is something wrong with Visa Journey 

Edited by fed614

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.