13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi to all , today I got email from NVC that  our Status on CEAC has been updated when I checked it shows all

our documents are approved , but I didn’t get any DQ email yet ! It’s normal ? Thanks in advance  DEA8B63E-EDD1-4D64-A06B-F58AFFFD51B8.thumb.jpeg.8927cad1e00f27c6b54344f665e6ce72.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Voilet said:

Hi to all , today I got email from NVC that  our Status on CEAC has been updated when I checked it shows all

our documents are approved , but I didn’t get any DQ email yet ! It’s normal ? Thanks in advance  DEA8B63E-EDD1-4D64-A06B-F58AFFFD51B8.thumb.jpeg.8927cad1e00f27c6b54344f665e6ce72.jpeg

Yes and you should receive an email stating so and that NVC has forwarded your case to the embassy and is working to secure an interview appointment 

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline

Hey Violet,

The website is having a lot of bugs. It has been confirmed to me no later than yesterday over the phone with NVC.

I agree with SDNOMAD, you are DQed and the email should arrive anytime soon.

In case, the uncertainty is unbearable, call them right when they open the office at 7am (they are on the east coast) so you won't have to wait too much.

1 603 334 0700

take care, and let us know :)

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Timeline
9 hours ago, A49ER08 said:

Hey Voilet, when did you submit all documents?

did you have to resubmit any?

22 February I submitted and it was only first submission 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Alix64 said:

Hey Violet,

The website is having a lot of bugs. It has been confirmed to me no later than yesterday over the phone with NVC.

In case, the uncertainty is unbearable, call them right when they open the office at 7am (they are on the east coast) so you won't have to wait too much.

1 603 334 0700

Hi Alix thanks for your  response it’s nice to hear from you again and yes I’ll call them 🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
7 hours ago, Alix64 said:

Hey Violet,

1 603 334 0700

Did they give any indication of when it'd be working again? I haven't been able to upload for three days now.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Dundle said:

Did they give any indication of when it'd be working again? I haven't been able to upload for three days now.

OMG what a drag. No she didn't say anything but produced a big sigh.

You should call them (remember as soon as they open)

Take care,

Alix

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 5/4/2020 at 5:08 PM, Voilet said:

Did you set the email addresses in the "contact information" section in the top right corner of this form? 

Timeline
On 5/5/2020 at 3:37 AM, SDNOMAD said:

Yes and you should receive an email stating so and that NVC has forwarded your case to the embassy and is working to secure an interview appointment 

Thanks God , I got DQ email today 

Timeline

Yeahhhhhh !

Bravo !

Timeline
On 5/5/2020 at 1:25 PM, Alix64 said:

Hey Violet,

1 603 334 0700

Hi , Alix I got DQ email just now , thank you for your courage , I called them and got email today , God bless you brother 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.