1,612 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Oh that's great news, I suspect this will be it and your card will be here shortly. You didn't by any chance ask him for the number did you?

I hope so too! I was asking the rep what I should do with the mail coz initially I was requesting for an appointment but he went ahead and "fixed" it. The guy I spoke with today said that he couldnt tell me the number BUT when i called last fri (the day I received the mail), the guy I spoke with actually gave it to me 😬  I didn't ask for it but he dictated it over the phone and asked me to write it down. So I have the number but Im waiting for the official mail to confirm it. 

39 minutes ago, LaiQ said:

I hope so too! I was asking the rep what I should do with the mail coz initially I was requesting for an appointment but he went ahead and "fixed" it. The guy I spoke with today said that he couldnt tell me the number BUT when i called last fri (the day I received the mail), the guy I spoke with actually gave it to me 😬  I didn't ask for it but he dictated it over the phone and asked me to write it down. So I have the number but Im waiting for the official mail to confirm it. 

Very cool!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, ClareZV said:

Update: We got the card and it couldn't be validated/matched with his name. After 24 hours of having the card everything worked! 

53 minutes ago, LaiQ said:

In my experience, I waited for my EAD first before I started following up with the SSA for my SSN card. 

I could have applied for SSN prior to getting married and before my I-94 expired but then it was the start of the pandemic lockdowns so the SSA office was closed and I didn't know I could mail in my application. I also didn't want to risk sending my passport in the mail as they would require original docs for verification. 

Oooh i see. Do you think I can send the copy notarized of my passport and marriage certificate as proof of identification ? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline

This is their response to my case inquiry!! It's also been a whole month and tier2 didn't call me back(my call back wait time was 6 hours and 2 mins), didn't know it was gonna end up being a month++++ or even who knows how long hahaha....

Case History

Next Steps

• Next upcoming event

If we accept your case, you will receive a receipt notice.  If we reject your case, we will send you an explanation with instructions.

• List Bullet

As of October 15, 2020, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SR12892006429MSC, is currently not assigned for processing.

Previous Page of Upcoming ActionsNext Page of Upcoming Actions
1 of 1

RELATED TOOLS

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lulu123lu said:

This is their response to my case inquiry!! It's also been a whole month and tier2 didn't call me back(my call back wait time was 6 hours and 2 mins), didn't know it was gonna end up being a month++++ or even who knows how long hahaha....

Case History

Next Steps

• Next upcoming event

If we accept your case, you will receive a receipt notice.  If we reject your case, we will send you an explanation with instructions.

• List Bullet

As of October 15, 2020, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SR12892006429MSC, is currently not assigned for processing.

Previous Page of Upcoming ActionsNext Page of Upcoming Actions
1 of 1

RELATED TOOLS

This is for biometrics ? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 minute ago, Faith2020 said:

Wooow that’s crazy. Keep calling them. 

Very crazy. I tried calling today; SURPRISE.....The robot is actually and truly in CHARGE now. It hanged up on me twice!!!!

Hi, my Biometrics apt was last week. I think USCIS sent a letter to me. I updated my address to a new house, but I think it was sent to previous house and sent back. So my question is do we get any letter after finishing biometrics or was it a EAD?, one suggestion, if anyone moves make sure you get a confirmation from them that the address is really updated. I hope it doesn’t make a difference in my case.

4 hours ago, Lenanami said:

Hello, some updates with my case.. FINALLY! Today I got the status change from "expedite request received" to "expedite request approved", and in 2 hours, it was changed to "new card is being produced".

My personal experience is, after biometrics, things are much smoother. The expedite request submission is sketchy, if you submit before you get biometrics, 99% of the chance you will get denied/suspended. After biometrics, make sure you raise a NEW expedite request through tier1/ tier2/ congressman. I made a mistake to ask a tier 2 to resubmit my previous expedite request (the one got suspended before bio) and it took me over 20 days of waiting time. One week ago after talking to tier 1, I knew that the first expedite request never worked! So I raised another one, got a new referral number through tier 1. And after several days, my expedite request finally got through. The only weird thing is they never asked for my evidence. Maybe because I provided all the expedite evidence through congressman office and they helped me follow up on the case as well. SO, hang in there, my friends. KEEP CALLING! The biggest boss is still biometrics, for people who still have not not got their biometrics, try to call more tier 2s to get biometrics scheduled( it worked, but you need to meet the right person) It's just a number game after all. 

Thanks for sharing your experience. I did my biometric on Monday and requested for another expedite(my previous request was suspended). Today, I got a letter for evidences and I faxed some documents. How long do you think my case may be approved? and what's the chance of denial? 

4 hours ago, Hazhartkd said:

Thanks for sharing your experience. I did my biometric on Monday and requested for another expedite(my previous request was suspended). Today, I got a letter for evidences and I faxed some documents. How long do you think my case may be approved? and what's the chance of denial? 

It’s good that they are asking for evidence! I think it’s very likely they will approve your request if the evidence is sufficient. The tier 1 told me usually it took 5 business days to respond to the expedite request. But I suggest you always follow up with them, just in case~☺️

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 11/25/2020 at 2:17 PM, Lenanami said:

Hello, some updates with my case.. FINALLY! Today I got the status change from "expedite request received" to "expedite request approved", and in 2 hours, it was changed to "new card is being produced".

My personal experience is, after biometrics, things are much smoother. The expedite request submission is sketchy, if you submit before you get biometrics, 99% of the chance you will get denied/suspended. After biometrics, make sure you raise a NEW expedite request through tier1/ tier2/ congressman. I made a mistake to ask a tier 2 to resubmit my previous expedite request (the one got suspended before bio) and it took me over 20 days of waiting time. One week ago after talking to tier 1, I knew that the first expedite request never worked! So I raised another one, got a new referral number through tier 1. And after several days, my expedite request finally got through. The only weird thing is they never asked for my evidence. Maybe because I provided all the expedite evidence through congressman office and they helped me follow up on the case as well. SO, hang in there, my friends. KEEP CALLING! The biggest boss is still biometrics, for people who still have not not got their biometrics, try to call more tier 2s to get biometrics scheduled( it worked, but you need to meet the right person) It's just a number game after all. 

I tried so many times . Tier 2 officers always tell me that they can't schedule one for me and there is no such thing as expedited BIOMETRICS Request. I understand that the person that helped you was kind enough. But just curious, is there any thing specific you told him other then request to schedule and do you know that all of them have the access to create or only few ?

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 11/28/2020 at 1:23 PM, JACKP said:

I tried so many times . Tier 2 officers always tell me that they can't schedule one for me and there is no such thing as expedited BIOMETRICS Request. I understand that the person that helped you was kind enough. But just curious, is there any thing specific you told him other then request to schedule and do you know that all of them have the access to create or only few ?

Yes what's the secret recipe? I'll try again tomorrow, it's been very hard to talk to an actual human and not some lines of code.

Timeline
On 11/25/2020 at 7:17 PM, Hazhartkd said:

Which evidences did you provide please? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.