1,215 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
4 hours ago, HKS said:

Who knows I submitted 21Feb2020 and still nothing. 

Same here I submitted Feb 20th, still nothing, it is so frustrating to watch some DQ from April submission.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Today is two months since we resubmitted for the 3rd time.  I was hoping to hear something but not yet 😞.  Praying we will hear very soon.  The wait along with the Corona situation has my anxiety thru the roof!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

As far as submitting documents to nvc..what if I'm unable to get my daughters police report due to coronavirus lock down in Jamaica. Do you think it's safe to put not available and write a comment that she will have it at her interview?? Or should I wait (I dont even know how long Jamaica will take to open up) 

I submitted everything else for her. I'm literally just missing the police report 😢

Edited by Tina s

Timeline

As far as submitting documents to nvc..what if I'm unable to get my daughters police report due to coronavirus lock down in Jamaica. Do you think it's safe to put not available and write a comment that she will have it at her interview?? Or should I wait (I dont even know how long Jamaica will take to open up) 

I submitted everything else for her. I'm literally just missing the police report 😢

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
18 hours ago, Tina s said:

I think it is safe to go ahead and bring it at the interview. I am in a similar situation as well and will submit the docs without the Police report (PCC). There are a few members who received their DQ from NVC even when they did not submit their PCC.

Edited by JASP

Timeline

@JASP thank you.  I was uncertain what to do however,  I didn't want the Police report to hold her back from getting a DQ. I WILL TYPE UP SOMETHING TOMORROW TO SUMIT TO THEM. THEN ILL SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.