PollyC

I-751 May 2020 Filers

794 posts in this topic

I just got my notification by text that my case was received. I'm pretty sure this won't be done by May/June next year, so I'll likely file for naturalization before my green card is approved again.

Just so I can out my mind to ease, a new version of the I-751 has not been released right?

The current one still says that it expires on 12/31/2020. right?

I read a  post on the April 2020 thread, and someone had sent in the old version of the form, so was worried if I may have also done that. I checked on the website, the last version was still from 12/02/2019, and expiring on 12/31/2019.

Edited by bizmark03

Removal of Conditions Timeline

05/06/2020    - Sent ROC package to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/07/2020    - Delivered to Dallas, TX by USPS.

05/12/2020    - SMS notification received.  

06/12/2020    - Case updated to fingerprints taken.

06/29/2020    - NOA with 18 month extension received.

43 minutes ago, bizmark03 said:

Just so I can out my mind to ease, a new version of the I-751 has not been released right?

I read a  post on the April 2020 thread, and someone had sent in the old version of the form, so was worried if I may have also done that. I checked on the website, the last version was still from 12/02/2019, and expiring on 12/31/2019.

We are still on current edition.. Don’t worry, i used that version too from uscis website..

0728022D-94E6-4A7C-BD9A-56C5BD3BC3FD.jpeg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

My filing date is around July 14th but I have already started getting everything together.  I have elected to only send copies of our joint credit cards: (Chase, Barclays, Costco, AZ fingerprint clearance card) together instead of statements for each one because the package is already thick with the other proof; phone bill together, light bill, gas bill,  internet, joint bank account statements, dual ownership of our car, registration, 401k being beneficiary, being beneficiary on my life insurance, our W2’s, AZ pension her being beneficiary, all our leases for the places we have lived the last two years.  Etc.  We also have a fostercare home license together and a foster kid in our care.  I also included taxes 2018 & 2019, pictures with friends and family, car insurance, copy of current green card. The only thing missing is our application. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hi guys!

I have gathered all my evidence: 

• Copy of our marriage certificate
  • Copy of our car insurance policy
  • Copy of our BJ’s household membership cards
  • Copies of the joint tax statements for the previous two years (2018-2019)
  • Copies of statements of the last six months from our joint checking and savings accounts.
  • Copy of XXXX renter’s insurance policy
  • Copy of the joint lien agreement on our car
  • Copy of our joint loan account from XXXX
  • Copy of medical insurance cards, showing joint policy

That's all I have. Would that be sufficient? Unfortunately, we haven't taken any trips anywhere so I don't have receipts or airline tickets to show anything.  Also, the I751 is the only form I need to file to remove conditions correct? I know with the AOS I had to submit a few forms.

Thanks in advance!

On 5/7/2020 at 11:51 AM, Eruthos said:

I sent in my package on May 1st, and it was accepted at their Dallas center on 5/5 at 5:55AM... how about those numbers haha!

I sent mine to Dallas also and was delivered in the afternoon on the 5th.

Sent next day via USPS and cost below $30 for next day delivery.

Check is yet to be cashed & no receipt notice yet.

19 hours ago, Eruthos said:

I just got my notification by text that my case was received. I'm pretty sure this won't be done by May/June next year, so I'll likely file for naturalization before my green card is approved again.

Cant wait to receive mine also. Our package was delivered on the same day. Good luck & i hope it goes quick enough.

Some in Feb/Mar forum had their previous biometrics used, i am guessing its because of Covid19

Filed: IR-2 Country: Mexico
Timeline
17 hours ago, Kaylip said:

Hi guys!

• Copies of statements of the last six months from our joint checking and savings accounts.

That's all I have. Would that be sufficient? Unfortunately, we haven't taken any trips anywhere so I don't have receipts or airline tickets to show anything.  Also, the I751 is the only form I need to file to remove conditions correct? I know with the AOS I had to submit a few forms.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Based off the request for evidence list I received, your list looks pretty good. If you have children, add birth certificates, school records, or anything really that shows both of you have legal and financial responsibilities.

We included copies of our gym memberships, theme park memberships, and contract at a storage lot we rent.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ugh... my bank is now doing another annoying thing. Each month takes around 5 pages because they have a bunch of customer info at the front that I can't cut out, and because it's our primary account with tons of purchases, plus where our paychecks are deposited. I've opted to include several months from this year, and then the last month of each following year, so for example:

2019 - Jan - Apr

2018 - Dec

2017 - Dec

That's 35 pages in this bundle right there, and that's only ONE of the accounts we have. If they want more than that, they'll have to RFE me 😅

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/27/2020 at 3:46 PM, PollyC said:

It's almost end of April so I think I can started the May 2020...

I'm gonna file my I-751 around May 25th, I haven't been following USCIS news for a while, just want to know if there is anything changed due to the current COVID situation? We can still mail in our application right?

yes you can still mail it in

Married 10/11/2014

AOS Application

02/05/2015 - AOS packet sent via Express mail (I-130, I-485, I-765)

02/06/2015(day ?) - Delivered to USCIS Chicago
02/11/2015 (day ?) - Received USCIS Acceptance Confirmation emails.
02/11/2015(day ? ) - Checks cashed
02/17/2015 (day ?) - Received 3 NOA's by mail (I-485, I-130, I-765)
02/23/2015 (day ?) - NOA for Biometrics appointment by mail. Date for 03/04/2015

02/25/2015(day ?) - Successful walk-in Biometrics
03/04/2015 (day ?) - Biometrics appointment (Original)
??/??/???? (day ?) - I-485 status online changed to "testing & interview"

??/??/???? (day ?) - EAD status online changed to "card production", I-131 approved.

??/??/???? (day ?) - EAD/AP card production ordered

??/??/???? (day ?) - EAD/AP card mailed

04/21/2015 (day ?) - EAD/AP card received
??/??/???? (day ?) - I-485 status showing the interview date updated -
??/??/???? (day ?) - Received NOA about the interview appointment

4/22/2015 (day ?) - Interview

10/06/2015 (day ?) - I-485 Approved

10/10/2015 (day ?) - Green Card Received

Timeline
On 5/7/2020 at 6:21 PM, bizmark03 said:

This is current version 

Married 10/11/2014

AOS Application

02/23/2015 (day ?) - NOA for Biometrics appointment by mail. Date for 03/04/2015

??/??/???? (day ?) - EAD status online changed to "card production", I-131 approved.

Timeline
23 hours ago, Kaylip said:

Hi guys!

Thanks in advance!

I believe thats enough

Married 10/11/2014

AOS Application

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

I overnighted my case to Arizona in the 4th and it was delivered on the 5th. Still haven’t gotten any text or email. I forgot how much anxiety this causes, made worse by the fact that my current greencard expires 5/25. Stupid to not file sooner, but I work in healthcare and the stupid virus has made life 10 times harder. I hope to god I get acknowledgement soon and I didn’t mess anything up. 

4 hours ago, BeccaM said:

I overnighted my case to Arizona in the 4th and it was delivered on the 5th. Still haven’t gotten any text or email. I forgot how much anxiety this causes, made worse by the fact that my current greencard expires 5/25. Stupid to not file sooner, but I work in healthcare and the stupid virus has made life 10 times harder. I hope to god I get acknowledgement soon and I didn’t mess anything up. 

Mine was delivered yesterday (may 8 ) to Arizona too.. Waiting game starts again and the anxiety goes higher and higher..Despite of this virus and happening in the world, let us be positive 🙏🏼 Everything gonna be alright and smooth.. Believe in God 😇 

BTW, you are a hero frontliner.. salute! ❤️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.