23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

OP is really not very clear but it sounds to me like they got the bill after the deportation (that was another attempt at entry)

I can’t imagine a visa will be issued until the full amount is paid off?

it’s also still not clear (despite having been asked by geowrian) what the terms of denial/deportation were, so it’s also not clear if she is under a ban or not.

Yes, OP isn’t very clear. Providing bit and pieces of information after multiple people keep asking. Looks like OP already KNOWS what the problem is, but very reluctant to share the details, but still asking for help. 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

4 minutes ago, onek said:

Yes, OP isn’t very clear. Providing bit and pieces of information after multiple people keep asking. Looks like OP already KNOWS what the problem is, but very reluctant to share the details, but still asking for help. 

I’m still not clear why she thinks she may need a lawyer, she seems to know the answer to what was asked so I’m (still) not clear what she thinks the problem might be or why she thinks a lawyer might be necessary .. but tbh I’m tired of asking follow up questions to minimalist answers.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I got a notice in the mail asking reason  for the exclusion process  so I wanted to know if I new a lawyer for that are I just send in the reason 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 hours ago, smokey68 said:

Hi have a question  I submitted a 1-130 for my daughter  she had a visitor visa  she had a child here and went back home she was returning and was. Send back home I hit a letter from USCIS to explain about her exclusion proceeding  they need date and time and they reason do you think i am going to need a lawyer for this  or it this going to be a problem 

thanks in advance for your response 

She definitely need a lawyer!   

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

People are so quick to judge if miss Suzieq had read my first question you would be quick to respond with your sarcasm  we all here because we need help in some form reminds me not to ask any questions here again , you don’t have to respond with your smart ### 

Reminder that it is against the TOS to tell, suggest, or prohibit anybody from responding or otherwise using the forums.

Edited by geowrian

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

1 hour ago, smokey68 said:

People are so quick to judge if miss Suzieq had read my first question you would be quick to respond with your sarcasm  we all here because we need help in some form reminds me not to ask any questions here again , you don’t have to respond with your smart ### 

Wow. I didn’t actually properly understand your situation the way you had written the first post, so I was asking for clarification, also because countless times we get half a story and then the wrong advice is given when people don’t have the whole picture. From other posts it appears others also thought there was too little information for a sensible answer. Sorry you think trying to clarify the picture is “sarcasm” or “judging”. Good luck with your daughter’s case.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.