TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 6

852 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Justbell said:

Hello everyone I checked my status online today and it says case sent to the department of state IDK what this means. Can anyone tell me. 
Case filled In February received RFE in May but I check today 17th it says CASE SENT TO DEPARTMENT OF STATE.  What does this mean? Does it mean approval?

18F30171-B935-4D70-8C92-8A2556FC019E.jpeg

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
3 minutes ago, Justbell said:

Hello everyone I checked my status online today and it says case sent to the department of state IDK what this means. Can anyone tell me. 
Case filled In February received RFE in May but I check today 17th it says CASE SENT TO DEPARTMENT OF STATE.  What does this mean? Does it mean approval?

Did you ever respond to the RFE?

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Timeline
1 minute ago, onek said:

Did you ever respond to the RFE?

Yes I did responded 3 weeks ago. They requested for my wife birth certificate and she sent it to them after 3 weeks I checked today and I found this. 

13 minutes ago, Justbell said:

Congratulations!!! It’s is an approval. Your case was sent to NVC. Expect to get an email/welcome letter from NVC which holds the ID login and invoice # to access the next step for visa processing. 

41 minutes ago, Justbell said:

Congratulations. You have been approved 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Justbell said:

If it has been sent to Department of state it has gone to NVC. Did you not get an approval notice before this? Soon you qill receive an email telling you your case number and your IV number. Then you upload all your documents.

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

If it has been sent to Department of state it has gone to NVC. Did you not get an approval notice before this? Soon you qill receive an email telling you your case number and your IV number. Then you upload all your documents.

Thank you I might have but I didn’t check until today. I received my email from NVC already. Ready to start this journey again. Thank you everyone. 

1 hour ago, onek said:

Congratulations. You have been approved 

Thank you 

2 hours ago, Mysticleil said:

Congratulations!!! It’s is an approval. Your case was sent to NVC. Expect to get an email/welcome letter from NVC which holds the ID login and invoice # to access the next step for visa processing. 

Thank you. Thanks everyone. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Justbell said:
8 hours ago, Patricia Owuh said:

I checked my email and NVC already sent me my case number and my IV number. 

10 hours ago, Justbell said:

My case was approved 07/20/2020 and I filed on 12/06/2019. My case was transferred to Texas Service Center but not sure when. 

55 minutes ago, Caresse33 said:

My case was approved 07/20/2020 and I filed on 12/06/2019. My case was transferred to Texas Service Center but not sure when. 

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Dear friends,

Is anyone waiting with a PD earlier than May 2019? My application was originally filed at Nebraska, but transferred to Vermont in March 2020. I already confirmed that I’m eligible to file for “out of normal processing times (ONPT)” request.

I filed the ONPT request, and didn’t receive any useful information - just a “waiting to be assigned to an officer” response. What’s the next logical step? Ombudsman complaint? Congressman query? Lawsuit?

I have a feeling they’re not going to budge without proactive action.

Looking for ideas ...

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
7 minutes ago, kwijibo123 said:

Dear friends,

Is anyone waiting with a PD earlier than May 2019? My application was originally filed at Nebraska, but transferred to Vermont in March 2020. I already confirmed that I’m eligible to file for “out of normal processing times (ONPT)” request.

I filed the ONPT request, and didn’t receive any useful information - just a “waiting to be assigned to an officer” response. What’s the next logical step? Ombudsman complaint? Congressman query? Lawsuit?

I have a feeling they’re not going to budge without proactive action.

Looking for ideas ...

Thanks

I would definitely get congressman involved. They have separate department/individuals that deal with USCIS/immigration issues, at least that's what I found when I contacted my local congressman for some different reason.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, hscoots said:

I would definitely get congressman involved. They have separate department/individuals that deal with USCIS/immigration issues, at least that's what I found when I contacted my local congressman for some different reason.

Thanks. Just submitted an Ombudsman request. Let’s see if they can give the case a nudge. There’s a pending furlough of 13,000 people starting August 3rd due to budget shortfall (this blurb was included in the response back to my note). It can’t do good things for the wait times .... I wasn’t sure about our Congressman, I read some reviews online about him not responding promptly - so I chose the Ombudsman route. I’ll think on it a bit and then decide if I want to get Congressman involved as well. 

Edited by kwijibo123

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.