DELETEME1234

February 2020 AOS Filers (mod edit to title)

498 posts in this topic

• Unlockable changed the title to February 2020 AOS Filers (mod edit to title)
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

i'm getting ready to submit my aos packet this week but i just read that the public charge rule is being implemented on feb 24th - do i use the editions i already filled out and have prepared to send or so i use other ones once theyre posted on the site - in a bit of a panic after reading it. 

39 minutes ago, NKDL said:

i'm getting ready to submit my aos packet this week but i just read that the public charge rule is being implemented on feb 24th - do i use the editions i already filled out and have prepared to send or so i use other ones once theyre posted on the site - in a bit of a panic after reading it. 

You still can use the version you filled out. The rule is for fillers after Feb 24th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 minute ago, Cornflake said:

You still can use the version you filled out. The rule is for fillers after Feb 24th

Great, so once i get it there before then im good. Thank you. :) 

1 minute ago, NKDL said:

Great, so once i get it there before then im good. Thank you. :) 

That's what I did ;) Sent my AOS on Saturday) The sooner the better.

We finally send ours in today. This is how we did it, can’t take credit though. We were inspired by giants before us.

Ours is an AOS from WT so it might not all apply to your case. Plus we submitted some none required stuff as well. 

6B1ACB8E-02DE-44A1-9ABE-4C31708DCD6C.thumb.jpeg.62781b75ecaa35191ce715bce39da72b.jpeg

Edited by Poseidon1212

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Ours were received on 3rd Feb ( according to Fedex), and no email nor card-charged notification yet

We thought as soon as our parcel being received, they would email us or charge our card and start processing it....

Did our K1 visa with an attorney so this is all new to us ... dont really know what to expect when filing by yourself.... 

Want to know more about apply for K1 VISA / Green card in TAIWAN? come visit my blog https://summerprincess.pixnet.net/blog

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Mailed my package on 02/03/2020. 

USPS delivered the package to Chicago Lockbox on 02/05/2020.

Received E-Notification by text on 02/12/2020. (12:30 AM weird time Lol)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Pan & Wang FL said:

Mailed my package on 02/03/2020. 

USPS delivered the package to Chicago Lockbox on 02/05/2020.

Received E-Notification by text on 02/12/2020. (12:30 AM weird time Lol)

oh no... should i start being panic?? i been checking my txt and email, and nothing came...

Want to know more about apply for K1 VISA / Green card in TAIWAN? come visit my blog https://summerprincess.pixnet.net/blog

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
5 hours ago, W.Rominger said:

oh no... should i start being panic?? i been checking my txt and email, and nothing came...

Don't worry, it's pretty normal. Some timelines said it even took a month for them to receive the first NOA.

Mailed package Feb 1. Received Feb 3. Notice of receipt and money taken out of account on Feb 11 (though the notices say "accepted Feb 3" and "fingerprint fee received Feb 7").

AOS via F-1 

• Feb 3, 2020 - Application received
  • March 5, 2020 - Biometrics completed
  • March 19, 2020 - RFE requested
  • April 20, 2020 - Response to RFE received
  • April 27, 2020 - EAD expedite requested, evidence requested and submitted
  • April 28, 2020 - Request for additional information received
  • April 28, 2020 - New card is being produced!!
  • May 1, 2020 - Courtesy letter about medical exam received
  • May 5, 2020 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview
  • October 19, 2020 - Interview scheduled notice
  • November 10, 2020 - Interview date
  • November 12, 2020 - AOS approved

2 hours ago, elizabethquestion said:

Mailed package Feb 1. Received Feb 3. Notice of receipt and money taken out of account on Feb 11 (though the notices say "accepted Feb 3" and "fingerprint fee received Feb 7").

Same timeline. Sent Feb 1, received Feb 3 but I didn't get any notifications yet((( 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.