DELETEME1234

February 2020 AOS Filers (mod edit to title)

498 posts in this topic

Hello , I emailed lockbox support today at 5:37 pm California time asking about my AOS package and I checked my cashier checks and the have not been cashed so now I just received the 4 receipts by text message at 9:35 

I will advice people to not be scare and and send messages to find out about they petitions 

I will keep you guys updated 

thank you 

4 hours ago, Matisco diakite said:

My receipts start with Msc 

anybody knows where is that ?

That's the National Benefits Center 

AOS from B2 (married to USC)

• January 8, 2020: Sent AOS Application Packet Through USPS (Concurrent Filing I130, I130A, I485, I693, I765, I864).
• January 11, 2020: Package delivered at Chicago Lockbox.
• January 13, 2020: USCIS received the package (priority date).
• January 21, 2020: Check Cashed.
• January 25, 2020: I-797c hard copies received (Including Biometrics Appointment).
• February 07, 2020: Biometrics Appointment.
• February 11, 2020: The case was updated to show fingerprints were taken (I-485, I-765).

• March 12, 2020: Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview (I-485). 

• April 15, 2020: Request to have an expedited process (I-765).

• April 15, 2020: Evidence documents for the expedited process were sent (I-765).

• April 17, 2020: New Card is Being Produced (I-765)

• April 20, 2020: Case Was Approved (I-765).

• April 21, 2020: Card Was Mailed To Me (I-765).

• April 23, 2020: Approval Notice and EAD Received (I-765).

• April 27, 2020: SSN Received.

• December 07, 2020: Filed package to renew EAD (I-765) and Advance Parole (I-131).

• December 17, 2020: Package received (Priority date).

• January 25, 2021: Card is Being Produced (I-765).

• January 27, 2021: Card Was Produced (I-765).

• January 30, 2021: Combo card received (I-765 & I-131).

• February 22, 2021: Interview Was Scheduled.

• March 30, 2021: Interview.

• April 28, 2021: New card is being produced (I-485).

Removal of Conditions (I-751)

• February 06, 2023: Case was received.

- No updates

Citizenship (N-400)

• January 29, 2024: Case is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS.

• January 29, 2024: Biometrics reused.

13 hours ago, Matisco diakite said:

Hello , I emailed lockbox support today at 5:37 pm California time asking about my AOS package and I checked my cashier checks and the have not been cashed so now I just received the 4 receipts by text message at 9:35 

I will advice people to not be scare and and send messages to find out about they petitions 

I will keep you guys updated 

thank you 

I emailed lockbox as well, hope to get receipts today 🤞

Hello!

I'm joining the February forum! I am doing AOS for my husband. We sent application on February 1, they received it the 3rd we got our letters on the 13. However, we haven't received the bio appointment yet. Anyone else still wating on Bios appt? I feel like everyone else got them super fast after the NOA1

Thanks

Just received my biometrics appointment in the mail. No update to the online tracking. Make sure to check mail regularly! I submitted end of January, NOA Feb 3. 

AOS via F-1 

• Feb 3, 2020 - Application received
  • March 5, 2020 - Biometrics completed
  • March 19, 2020 - RFE requested
  • April 20, 2020 - Response to RFE received
  • April 27, 2020 - EAD expedite requested, evidence requested and submitted
  • April 28, 2020 - Request for additional information received
  • April 28, 2020 - New card is being produced!!
  • May 1, 2020 - Courtesy letter about medical exam received
  • May 5, 2020 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview
  • October 19, 2020 - Interview scheduled notice
  • November 10, 2020 - Interview date
  • November 12, 2020 - AOS approved

23 hours ago, MayceMir said:

Hello!

I'm joining the February forum! I am doing AOS for my husband. We sent application on February 1, they received it the 3rd we got our letters on the 13. However, we haven't received the bio appointment yet. Anyone else still wating on Bios appt? I feel like everyone else got them super fast after the NOA1

Thanks

40 minutes ago, elizabethquestion said:

Just received my biometrics appointment in the mail. No update to the online tracking. Make sure to check mail regularly! I submitted end of January, NOA Feb 3. 

Received mine just today as well

23 hours ago, Pan & Wang FL said:

Just received mine! Also scheduled for 3.6

We have quite a similar timeline! I am also at Orlando. I mailed my package on Feb 3rd, was confirmed delivery by UPS on Feb 6th, got the text notification on Feb 14th, and received the NOA mails on Feb 19th. But I haven't received the bios appointment yet.

Finally I received notifications at 9 pm yesterday. Sent my AOS on Feb 1st, they received it on Feb 3rd, got notification on Feb 23. OMG it's been a long wait, 20 days! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.