Sarge2155

February 2020 AOS Filers

4,064 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 minute ago, amyS said:

update: EAD card is Produced ! my EAD application was approved on July 16th, hopefully I will get card in hand soon ! 

Congrats AmyS. Best to you and yours.

Alrighty. Got to the post office 10 minutes before closing and spent 30 bucks for express mail. Fingers crossed, guys 🤞 

Also, concerning those 180 days that someone mentioned. I tried researching that and could only find rules concerning asylum related EAD cases? Don't know if it applies to every application?

1 hour ago, amyS said:

update: EAD card is Produced ! my EAD application was approved on July 16th, hopefully I will get card in hand soon ! 

Update: my case status changed again 😮 from card is being produced to fingerprint is taken, I am confused, what is the order of these status, I thought fingerprint is taken should come before card is being produced 

Edited by amyS

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Basil123 said:

Alrighty. Got to the post office 10 minutes before closing and spent 30 bucks for express mail. Fingers crossed, guys 🤞 

Also, concerning those 180 days that someone mentioned. I tried researching that and could only find rules concerning asylum related EAD cases? Don't know if it applies to every application?

Good luck.

Pins and needles this week.  

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ads2865 said:

We've just got noticed that my husband's biometrics appt is on 09/02/2020... I'm hoping that the furlough doesn't affect it. 🙄

Ugggg that is so stressful! We don't have our rescheduled appointment yet, and this is exactly what I feared --we are getting into the appointments for September.  Let's hope for the best, but these could end up being useless.  Or could end up putting us AGAIN at the end of the line when reschedules take a back seat to new appointments again.  I really, really, really , really hope we are wrong about this and it turns out great.   

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for all of the info here. I am wondering, for those of us whose EAD isn't approved yet but we do have biometrics in August, what is going to happen once the furlough takes place? Will our cases be halted or will we still get approvals? Any insight is much appreciated. Good luck to everyone, I can't wait until we are all through with this. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 minutes ago, fionayuki said:

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for all of the info here. I am wondering, for those of us whose EAD isn't approved yet but we do have biometrics in August, what is going to happen once the furlough takes place? Will our cases be halted or will we still get approvals? Any insight is much appreciated. Good luck to everyone, I can't wait until we are all through with this. 

If you’re a February filet you should have a decision by now. We’re approaching the max date according to USCIS timelines.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, fromsweden said:

If you’re a February filet you should have a decision by now. We’re approaching the max date according to USCIS timelines.

Nope. Tons of us have a whole bunch of crickets and that’s it. 

1 hour ago, amyS said:

Update: my case status changed again 😮 from card is being produced to fingerprint is taken, I am confused, what is the order of these status, I thought fingerprint is taken should come before card is being produced 

Do you have a MyUSCIS account? It should give you more details. Mine was on "Fingerprint is taken" but had "Card being produced" in the extra information.

• 2020-02-14: Date Filed
  • 2020-02-19: NOA1
  • 2020-03-13: Biometrics appointment (Rescheduled due to conflict)
  • 2020-04-01: Biometrics appointment (Rescheduled due to COVID)
  • 2020-07-15: EAD approved (no biometrics taken)
  • 2020-08-10: Biometrics Appointment (Success)
  • 2020-08-20: EAD in hand
  • 2020-09-21: AOS Interview Scheduled
  • 2020-11-05: AOS Interview + Approval

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
20 minutes ago, fionayuki said:

Hi everyone, 

How should anyone know what's going to happen? All we know is that the staff will be reduced by 2/3 so the only thing we know for sure is that this won't speed things up.

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Amaterasu said:

Do you have a MyUSCIS account? It should give you more details. Mine was on "Fingerprint is taken" but had "Card being produced" in the extra information.

QUESTION:

Our myUSCIS account has never updated at all.  Even when we had the March fingerprints scheduled and rescheduled, it never said a thing about that on our MyUSCIS at all. Has anyone else experienced this?  We are feeling totally

lost in the system. No RFE. No approvals. No update on fingerprints. Anyone else?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.