Greenbaum

FEBRUARY 2020 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to Embassy

1,258 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, MrsMills said:

@Greenbaumalways with the clutch answer when i need it, many thanks, we will just have to hold our water like everyone else!

Some embassies started to open thier interview schedules for June and July. You may want to consider if this works for you or not. If it does, then pay the fee and schedule. There will be a mad rush to get through the door for the "black Friday" specials once the "coast is clear" has sounded. :D

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

So the Belize Embassy has received my file, they issued me an Emergency visa so I can go to the US on a repatriation flight with my US citizen son and once this virus dies down I'm supposed to return to Belize for my interview. 

Edited by JenelleRosado

4 hours ago, JenelleRosado said:

So the Belize Embassy has received my file, they issued me an Emergency visa so I can go to the US on a repatriation flight with my US citizen son and once this virus dies down I'm supposed to return to Belize for my interview. 

You didn't say in your reply but is this what you wanted? Does it work for you, your son and you  returning to do the interview? I'm thinking from what you wrote you're OK with this arrangement. Safe travels.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline
3 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

You didn't say in your reply but is this what you wanted? Does it work for you, your son and you  returning to do the interview? I'm thinking from what you wrote you're OK with this arrangement. Safe travels.

Well the situation here has gotten pretty dire, civil unrest etc. So yes I'm okay with leaving here for now and returning for the interview when things settle down. I'll keep you all updated when I do return for the interview. Thanks for all your help Greenbaum! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

It says on the website that you may not schedule an appointment until you have received instructions bia letter or email from the Immigrant Visa unit. Does anyone know if they are still currently sending emails or letters? 

43 minutes ago, StarSeed1 said:

It says on the website that you may not schedule an appointment until you have received instructions bia letter or email from the Immigrant Visa unit. Does anyone know if they are still currently sending emails or letters? 

What website? I'm a bit confused with your question so if I can see the webpage you are speaking of, then I am sure I can answer your question.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

What website? I'm a bit confused with your question so if I can see the webpage you are speaking of, then I am sure I can answer your question.

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/iv

This is the website you sent me a while back in this thread on March 2nd

My case left NVC on 31 Mar 2020 shipment but unfortunately after 10 days, it is still 'in transit'. There's a recent 'lockdown' in my country for a month and also it seems that the embassy here is not active for more than a week now. I just wanted the packet 3 to be delivered, dang it. 

10 hours ago, StarSeed1 said:

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-mx/iv

This is the website you sent me a while back in this thread on March 2nd

The letter that the send you is a conformation letter with instructions on how to proceed. Your embassy has turned off the scheduling and payment feature and will not open it till they begin to get back to "business as usual" mode. We are still amid a pandemic and staff is short or non-exitance in USICS, NVC and the embassies. Patience is still needed. Keep checking to see if your status changes but don't be concerned or surprised that it has changed.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

5 hours ago, Ryceryce said:

My case left NVC on 31 Mar 2020 shipment but unfortunately after 10 days, it is still 'in transit'. There's a recent 'lockdown' in my country for a month and it seems that the embassy here is not active for more than a week now. I just wanted the packet three to be delivered, dang it. 

If you want P3 then ask me for it. I'm still here working for you and others.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

1 minute ago, Greenbaum said:

If you want P3 then ask me for it. I'm still here working for you and others.

@Greenbaum Thank you soooo much for offering!!! I managed to get it from another fellow beneficiary and filled up the DS 160. Haven't paid yet. Just waiting for the hard copy of packet 3 to arrive before I make the payment.  For us over here, the embassy sends out hard copy of the packet 3 and we need to acknowledge it and return it with payment receipt. Also, we don't schedule our own interviews over here. Until then, all I could do is to pray that the 'in transit' change to 'receive' or even better, 'ready'. 

Do you happen to know how they work with the CEAC status update? 

2 hours ago, Ryceryce said:

@Greenbaum Thank you soooo much for offering!!! I managed to get it from another fellow beneficiary and filled up the DS 160. Haven't paid yet. Just waiting for the hard copy of packet 3 to arrive before I make the payment.  For us over here, the embassy sends out hard copy of the packet 3 and we need to acknowledge it and return it with payment receipt. Also, we don't schedule our own interviews over here. Until then, all I could do is to pray that the 'in transit' change to 'receive' or even better, 'ready'. 

Do you happen to know how they work with the CEAC status update? 

I'm looking over the paperwork and nothing says that you must wait for the P3. They want you to return a form which I will attach. If you do it now you will be in the front of the line when the doors open back up for business. Here's the form.

Acknowledgement Letter

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iNEw8W0RnzT5w1cLvOC0RtakpdZID1BO/view?usp=sharing

And the P3 letter doesn't state that you need to wait for them to schedule your appointment. The latest copy of the P3 letter that I have is March 14, 2020. Here is a copy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BYp_IYUT3616IZSUTLCYOzarSsUWLusc/view

If you know anything new that I should know please share. Thanks.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
6 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

The letter that the send you is a conformation letter with instructions on how to proceed. Your embassy has turned off the scheduling and payment feature and will not open it till they begin to get back to "business as usual" mode. We are still amid a pandemic and staff is short or non-exitance in USICS, NVC and the embassies. Patience is still needed. Keep checking to see if your status changes but don't be concerned or surprised that it has changed.

Thank you for clarifying that! Aprecciate it

14 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

I'm looking over the paperwork and nothing says that you must wait for the P3. They want you to return a form which I will attach. If you do it now you will be in the front of the line when the doors open back up for business. Here's the form.

Acknowledgement Letter

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iNEw8W0RnzT5w1cLvOC0RtakpdZID1BO/view?usp=sharing

And the P3 letter doesn't state that you need to wait for them to schedule your appointment. The latest copy of the P3 letter that I have is March 14, 2020. Here is a copy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BYp_IYUT3616IZSUTLCYOzarSsUWLusc/view

If you know anything new that I should know please share. Thanks.

You are definitely updated on that! Is it "normal" for our status to be 'in transit' for 11 days now? Because I remember reading of your posts stating that there's  an electronic and hard copy of your case fowarded to the respective embassy when some members here had their status changed to ready the following day after 'in transit'. Thank you @greenbaum! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.