YESWECANDOIT

I-751 All filers CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER only

281 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2020 at 2:34 PM, EvgeniaM said:

Anyone has heard anything at all recently? this is getting very depressing with all Texas, Vermont and Nebraska SC folks gettin approvals 😩

Another Cali filer here left high and dry. Sent ROC back in early Aug. No updates since! I've reached out to Senator/VP-Elect Kamala Harris's office because they're super nice and I do think they helped "unlodge" my previous cases (EAD/AP took so long for me during AOS). But between COVID and Senator Harris becoming VP-Elect, I don't know how quickly they can help get an update on my ROC. I saw a good number of TX filers who already got approved too. T_T The wait is horrible.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello VJ friends, today I attended to my Oath Ceremony and received my certificate of Naturalization. The long journey is now finally over. If anybody interested in the timeline of whole process I have updated my timeline. Wish you all good luck!!

WAC Filer
01/30/2019 Applied for I751

05/03/2019 I751 Biometrics done

10/25/2019 I751 was transferred 

10/29/2019 I751 was transferred 

01/30/2020 Applied for N400 Electronically

02/14/2020 I751 was transferred to NBC 

02/18/2020 N400 Biometrics done 

02/28/2020 I751 interview scheduled
03/31/2020 I751 interview canceled 
04/01/2020 I751 interview ready to be scheduled
07/23/2020 I751 was transferred

Great news from CSA!!! NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED

I haven't filed N-400 even though I'm eligible

Here is my timeline -

08/05/19 - We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

05/13/20 - The fingerprints relating to your Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, were taken. (The old one was applied automatically due to covid office closures)

11/09/20 - Your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, was transferred to another office for processing.

11/10/20 - We transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.

12/01/20 - New Card Is Being Produced

As for the evidence we submitted  with my for I-751.

- Joint tax returns

- Photos

- 2 affidavits from friends

- 3 months of joint bank statements

- 1 joint personal loan

- We DID NOT file apartment lease as we haven't moved since i-485 was approved, during which we submitted the our lease.

Thank you all for your help and info. Be patient, and your turn is coming. Now I'm moving onto N-400 forum.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 11.42.36 AM.png

Edited by izzardmo

1 hour ago, izzardmo said:

Great news from CSA!!! NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED

I haven't filed N-400 even though I'm eligible

Here is my timeline -

08/05/19 - We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

05/13/20 - The fingerprints relating to your Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, were taken. (The old one was applied automatically due to covid office closures)

11/09/20 - Your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, was transferred to another office for processing.

11/10/20 - We transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.

12/01/20 - New Card Is Being Produced

As for the evidence we submitted  with my for I-751.

- Joint tax returns

- Photos

- 2 affidavits from friends

- 3 months of joint bank statements

- 1 joint personal loan

- We DID NOT file apartment lease as we haven't moved since i-485 was approved, during which we submitted the our lease.

Thank you all for your help and info. Be patient, and your turn is coming. Now I'm moving onto N-400 forum.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 11.42.36 AM.png

Oh wow, congrats!!! I thought you were a 2020 filer, but you're 2019 so the patience has finally paid off! 

For anyone curious: I heard back from Senator Kamala Harris's office. All they managed to do was confirm my case was received and that no biometrics appointment had been scheduled for me yet and that I just have to keep waiting. On one hand, I'm kinda relieved because that means I have not accidentally missed the biometrics. On the other, it's gonna be a long wait, I think. Stay strong!

1 hour ago, mushroomspore said:

Oh wow, congrats!!! I thought you were a 2020 filer, but you're 2019 so the patience has finally paid off! 

For anyone curious: I heard back from Senator Kamala Harris's office. All they managed to do was confirm my case was received and that no biometrics appointment had been scheduled for me yet and that I just have to keep waiting. On one hand, I'm kinda relieved because that means I have not accidentally missed the biometrics. On the other, it's gonna be a long wait, I think. Stay strong!

Thank you.

Be patient, and best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hello Cali Buddies, 

A new update on my application. Please see timeline below: 

• 09/27/19 -- I-751 Window opened
  • 09/30/19 -- I-751 Application mailed
  • 10/07/19 -- I-751 Check Cashed & Text Notice
  • 06/14/20 -- I-751 Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken
  • 09/28/20 -- Submitted N-400 Online 
  • 10/01/20 -- I-751 Transferred and Received to Local Office (NBC in Missouri)
  • 10/02/20 -- I-751 Status Change to Initial Review
  • 10/06/20 -- N-400 NOA arrived by mail, "Previously captured fingerprints & Biometrics are applied to my case. No appearance to USCIS App. Support Center required."

Good Luck everyone!!

J/G

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 minutes ago, J/G said:

Hello Cali Buddies, 

A new update on my application. Please see timeline below: 

• 09/27/19 -- I-751 Window opened
  • 09/30/19 -- I-751 Application mailed
  • 10/07/19 -- I-751 Check Cashed & Text Notice
  • 06/14/20 -- I-751 Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken
  • 09/28/20 -- Submitted N-400 Online 
  • 10/01/20 -- I-751 Transferred and Received to Local Office (NBC in Missouri)
  • 10/02/20 -- I-751 Status Change to Initial Review
  • 10/06/20 -- N-400 NOA arrived by mail, "Previously captured fingerprints & Biometrics are applied to my case. No appearance to USCIS App. Support Center required."

Good Luck everyone!!

J/G

It appears as though submitting your N-400 woke up your file immediately. Lol. 

I-751

7/14/20 - Application mailed.

7/17/20 - Application received.

7/24/20 - Text notification received with a WAC number.
7/31/20 - 797 received. Printed on 7/26/20.

1/06/21 - Case transferred.

1/13/21 - Received transfer notice in mail.

1/21/21 - Biometrics applied.

1/26/21 - Received biometrics reuse notice in mail. 

2/11/21 - Called for an update on my case and was told file is in local office.

2/26/21 - Received interview notice. Printed on 2/22/21.

N-400 - Military Service Based

1/12/21 - Application submitted online; Application received.

1/13/21 - Received IOE electronic receipt notice via email; Biometrics walk-in; Case status changed to "Case is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS."

1/19/21 - Received paper receipt notice in the mail.

1/22/21 - Received email from USCIS that a new receipt notice will be issued due to an error on the previous one.

1/26/21 - New receipt notice posted on my online account. 
2/01/21 - New receipt notice arrived in mail. 

2/11/21 - Called for an update on my case and was told file is in local office.

2/19/21 - Case status changed to Interview scheduled.

2/22/21 - Interview notice posted on my online account.

2/26/21 - Received paper interview notice in mail.

3/16/21 - Biometrics Reuse notice posted online.

3/26/21 - Received biometrics reuse notice in mail. 

3/30/21 - N-400 approved; Same-day oath ceremony. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
9 minutes ago, DC909 said:

It appears as though submitting your N-400 woke up your file immediately. Lol. 

Me and my wife applied for ROC back in may 2019 and we barely got interview schedule for January 5 in Los Angeles California 

WAC ROC filer here, file jointly

receipt date: 2/13/2020

fingerprints applied (without appointment): 09/11/2020

we moved from CA to IL in September

address change confirmed: 09/28/2020

Case was transferred: 12/16/2020- got an email notification saying case status changed to "Initial Review" but this isn't showing on the website

Haven't received the notice in the mail, but assuming our case was transferred due to the change of address, not sure what office we were transferred to or what's next, but at least it's moving. 

And now we wait...

Edited by jzgr24

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline
2 hours ago, Orangesapples said:

So it just got a noticed that my case was being transferred and a new office has jurisdiction. I guess I'm no longer a California service center filer (you can see my timeline for dates). Has this happened to anyone else on here? How long did it take for you to get a notice in the mail? 

Yes the exact same thing happened to us, we filed in May. Looks like we are not in the California service center anymore, waiting to see where the i751 is moved to.

K1 Visa Arrived USA July 2017

Married August 2017

AOS Approved July 2018

Filed for i751 joint application May 2020

Fingerprints reused October 2020, and February 2021 and June 2021 (Yes 3 fingerprint notices)

Case move to National Benefits Center December 2020 for quicker processing from California Service Center

Oct 2021 out of processing time inquiry made, response May 5th 2022 that our i751 case will be addressed at our n400 interview

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento

Approved June 08, 2022

Filed for Naturalization May 2021

Fingerprints reused May 2021

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento, 

Approved June 08, 2022

Oath Ceremony completed June 29th 2022

7 hours ago, Orangesapples said:

So it just got a noticed that my case was being transferred and a new office has jurisdiction. I guess I'm no longer a California service center filer (you can see my timeline for dates). Has this happened to anyone else on here? How long did it take for you to get a notice in the mail? 

Same thing happened to me last week. 

Filed: Timeline
8 hours ago, Orangesapples said:

Yes, we got the similar notice, allegedly to "speed things up" 😂

1 hour ago, bestofluck said:

Same thing happened to me last week. 

Did you get your letter? 

22 minutes ago, timcastleman said:

Yes, we got the similar notice, allegedly to "speed things up" 😂

I created a thread for all the people that had the same update:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/754185-wac-filers-california-service-center-case-transferred/

On 12/23/2020 at 3:23 PM, Orangesapples said:

Did you get your letter? 

I created a thread for all the people that had the same update:

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/754185-wac-filers-california-service-center-case-transferred/

No I haven't got the letter yet, it's been 7 days now. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.