Nikki06

2020/ 21- US Passport & Card Application-Tracker

2,779 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, NewlyNaturalized said:

you still have a ways to go, we applied mid-July and still waiting on New Orleans

You were July 2nd right? You will be approved soon I think

Yes i applied on July 2nd and they cashed the Check on July 14th. TBH i am in no rush as i am moving my travel dates in Jan just in case. but let see the website says routine processing time is 10-12 weeks i am already at 10 weeks and 6 days. I will give it complete 12 weeks and hopefully ill get approve before that. i will keep you posted. 

2 minutes ago, ABE1 said:

Yes i applied on July 2nd and they cashed the Check on July 14th. TBH i am in no rush as i am moving my travel dates in Jan just in case. but let see the website says routine processing time is 10-12 weeks i am already at 10 weeks and 6 days. I will give it complete 12 weeks and hopefully ill get approve before that. i will keep you posted. 

Yes I think you have to count from when they cashed the check, before that they don't even have the application in their possession

Did you guys get a tracking # after sending off the application at a USPS store?

N400

11.06.2019...........Application Submitted Online
11.16.2019............Receive Biometrics Letter in mail
11.29.2019............Biometrics done
08.17.2020............Interview Scheduled

09.21.2020............Interview, approved

09.22.2020............Oath Ceremony

1 hour ago, gregcrs2 said:

Darn, we just submitted the passport application earlier today.  

You can upgrade it for expedited service, see #6.

N400

11.06.2019...........Application Submitted Online
11.16.2019............Receive Biometrics Letter in mail
11.29.2019............Biometrics done
08.17.2020............Interview Scheduled

09.21.2020............Interview, approved

09.22.2020............Oath Ceremony

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Valor said:

You can upgrade it for expedited service, see #6.

I saw that, but can't do that until it's trackable now.  Thinking about it, processing times have become faster so not sure it's worth the extra money to expedite when planned travel is mid December.

6 minutes ago, gregcrs2 said:

I saw that, but can't do that until it's trackable now.  Thinking about it, processing times have become faster so not sure it's worth the extra money to expedite when planned travel is mid December.

i was thinking the same, i already waited 10 weeks and 6 days not sure what 4-6 weeks expedite service will add to it, hopefully yours wont stuck in NO. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, ABE1 said:

If you can simply google New Orleans passport center and check the reviews a lot of people having the same issue which is delay at this passport agency, i live in Michigan but i am no sure how my application ended up in NO. 

Your application goes to the central facility in Texas, and gets randomly sent to one of 25 centers.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 9/26/2020 at 2:28 PM, KCMO said:

Now that My passport is approved and should be receiving in 2 days due to priority mail, I will be soon starting indian citizen ship renunciation process and obtaining OCI.  Not done yet.

I received my renunciation and now in process of submitting my OCI. CKGS wants me to send my original US passport with the application! I thought it is only needed when OCI arrives from delhi and to verify the passport #

Receieved approval email today, says I will be getting it by 10/4

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

6 hours ago, NewlyNaturalized said:

Yes I think you have to count from when they cashed the check, before that they don't even have the application in their possession

Yes, while I applied on June 29th, they didn't get it until July 8th they said. I had called them to complain that they said they had finished April, May and June. So they told me that my application would be counted as July. Which makes sense...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
14 minutes ago, swissbuttercream said:

expedited processing is now available?

Yes, but expedite is 4-6 weeks.  That terrible for an expedite!

2 hours ago, gregcrs2 said:

Yes, but expedite is 4-6 weeks.  That terrible for an expedite!

So is waiting 15 weeks...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.