666 posts in this topic

On 11/21/2020 at 3:09 PM, Meno said:

My husband just received his biometrics appointment in the mail as well.

Date received:11/21/2020

Appt date: 12/11/2020

NBC service center

Hi, my wife is MSC also and NOA1 received 8/11/2020 , could you please share your date of NOA?

Edited by Butterfly2

On 11/21/2020 at 3:20 PM, miyag said:

Just got an update on my case for the biometrics appt. Hopefully something comes soon for everyone that is waiting. My case # starts with MSC 

Hi, can you please share your date of NOA, my wife is waiting for Biometrics and her date of NOA is 8/11/2020, MSC July filer.

I will really appreciate.

Hello! Any updates from WAC case? 

Got noticed September 27,2020 that they will reused my Biometrics but since then no updates  at all.. its been 2 months now. Thank you

:goofy: K1 & K2 Journey:goofy:  

AOS Timeline

Packet sent: Febuary 13,2017

:goofy:Packet Received: Febuary 15,2017:goofy:

Case starts with MSC...

Removal of conditions, case received: 10 Mar 2020

Biometrics appointment has been scheduled, received: 28 Nov 2020

Biometrics appointment at local USCIS branch: 15 Dec 2020

No other correspondence or calls with USCIS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Case starts with YSC:

My wife received a notice in May saying that her fingerprints would be used from her adjustment of status.

However, we just received a notice today with a biometrics appointment for her daughter (who is a dependent from her application) in December.  I'm guessing that they may not be able to use her biometrics information from the adjustment of status because she's a growing child?  Just thought that was odd that my wife's biometrics appointment was waived, but her daughter still received an appointment.

58 minutes ago, Meno said:

NOA- March 18th

Thank you, that means she has to wait 5 more months to get Biometrics letter . She is July filer and NOA 8/11/2020

Edited by Butterfly2

Hi, my case was received on March 6th 2020, but there has been no action since. I submitted to Nebraska (LIN) since I'm in MN. It's almost nine months and I haven't even got a letter about biometrics. Anyone else in the same boat; i.e. being LIN and March? My only worry is what happens when the 18 month extension runs out and if/when we travel outside of the US again would I run into hassle since the card is expired? Thank you! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
7 hours ago, Daithi182 said:

Hi, my case was received on March 6th 2020, but there has been no action since. I submitted to Nebraska (LIN) since I'm in MN. It's almost nine months and I haven't even got a letter about biometrics. Anyone else in the same boat; i.e. being LIN and March? My only worry is what happens when the 18 month extension runs out and if/when we travel outside of the US again would I run into hassle since the card is expired? Thank you! 

You’d have to get an infopass appointment so that they can stamp your passport.

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

12 hours ago, Daithi182 said:

Yes, same here. Almost exact same (my case was received on March 5th 2020), nothing since receiving the initial NOA within a week. For your question, you can apply for naturalization in March and that is known to move things. Wishing you all the best. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

At the end of this month my wife will be filing for citizenship also

Lifting Conditions
Event Date
CIS Office : YSC
Date Filed : 2020-03-04
NOA Date : 2020-03-10
RFE(s) :  
Bio. Appt. : 2020-05-13 Case updated without Bio Appointment
Interview Date :  
Approval / Denial Date :  
Approved :  
Got I551 Stamp :  
Green Card Received :  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.