laylalex

Mansplaining convention coming to Orlando promises to 'Make Women Great Again'

16 posts in this topic

Tickets are on currently discounted to $999 (down from $1999) so hurry up, ladies! :lol:

At the 22 Convention, the story of feminist liberation is reversed, revealed to be a narrative of propaganda that's "led millions of women down a path of endless heartbreak, dead-end relationships." Other people, like actual women, might say feminism has opened their eyes to the treachery that is a life consumed by winning the favor of idiot men.

A woman being comfortable in her skin, and not bending over backward to give Anthony Johnson a [crude word for firm downstairs masculinity starting with a "b"], isn't just making Johnson and other locker-room talkers feel bad – they want you to know it's really, really bad for the ladies too.

Fittingly, organizers have scheduled men to come first, with the 21 Convention's "2nd Patriarch Edition" starting on April 30, and the 22 Convention's "World's Ultimate Event for Women" starting on May 1. Both run through May 3. There is a discount for women buying tickets to both, with 21 promising "Your man will walk out a certified badass, 100% leading your family and relationship forever."

Why not spend a weekend listening to men who "will teach you how to have as many babies as your heart desires," women of America?

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2019/12/30/mansplaining-convention-coming-to-orlando-promises-to-make-women-great-again

Tickets here!!!!! https://22convention.com/  OMG, how can I resist when they will be teaching me how to "GET PREGNANT AND HAVE UNLIMITED BABIES!" :lol: 

This message brought to you by Layla's Google Alert for "patriarchy."

Edited by laylalex

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

I almost removed this thread as spam.... I'm glad I looked closer.....🤣

Edited by missileman

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

6 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

No longer will you have to give in to toxic bullying feminist dogma and go against your biological nature," say organizers

I can't wait to start making MORE sandwiches but never getting to eat one myself because I need to remain fertile in appearance to my fiancé so he will stay attracted to me and I can have unlimited babies. 

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
6 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I can't wait to start making MORE sandwiches but never getting to eat one myself because I need to remain fertile in appearance to my fiancé so he will stay attracted to me and I can have unlimited babies. 

That is good, you should be liberated from the worry that comes with thinking for yourself, men know what is best.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

will they have sammiches there?   :)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, laylalex said:

Your man will walk out a certified badass, 100% leading your family and relationship forever."

wait, women need to be led?  :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

15 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

wait, women need to be led?  :huh:

Well, that's what these idiots think! I'm trying to figure out what woman would honestly think going to listen to a bunch of men tell her how to be a woman is a great idea. The men's conference looks just as ridiculous. All these guys talking about how they're going to be "patriarchs" of their families... just sad. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
10 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Well, that's what these idiots think! I'm trying to figure out what woman would honestly think going to listen to a bunch of men tell her how to be a woman is a great idea. The men's conference looks just as ridiculous. All these guys talking about how they're going to be "patriarchs" of their families... just sad. 

I am slightly intrigued as to why you are promoting this?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Just now, Boiler said:

I am slightly intrigued as to why you are promoting this?

:lol:  I'm not promoting it, silly. I'm pointing to something totally ludicrous. I mean, who could take this seriously?

OMG the animation of the invasion of Europe by feminism at 0:46.... priceless.

Timeline

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Pretty much a knock off of that, with pink "kitty" hats. Actually, I remember watching episodes of Dad's Army on gloomy afternoons when there was nothing much on and I was trying to avoid being put to work doing something "useful" by my MIL. She thought I was an unfit partner for her darling boy for so many reasons, not least because I seemed to be "unwell" all the time. No, I just didn't want to make jam or muck out the stables with my SIL (I do not ride). Dad's Army is better than shovelling horse poo any day (and funnier too).

Timeline

Odd that they are not aware that pink ##### hats are both racist and transphobic.

Now kittens are subject to the VJ ban.

Edited by Boiler

1 minute ago, Boiler said:

Odd that they are not aware that pink ##### hats are both racist and transphobic.

Now kittens are subject to the VJ ban.

Yes, I knew the word was filtered from the last time you and I had this conversation about the pink hats.

Timeline

Could be worse:

8d2682e0b2e26413cf6a57b01a874f5e.gif