PP31

December 2019 filers of AOS

214 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

AOS Lodged paperwork May 20 of 2019. Receipt received. Says nothing for me to do. Still be processed in Nebraska...of all places. Should I be worried?

Filed: Timeline
On 6/18/2020 at 3:49 PM, Kells427 said:

We got a notification today that our I-485 case has been scheduled for an interview. 😀  I'll update more when we receive the notification in the mail.

We received the letter today and the interview is scheduled for July 22nd. 😁

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: E-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Woop! Green card has gone for printing.  So glad.  Been worrying for weeks that my second i693 might have some technical problem on it but after an RFE on June 9th and a response 2 and a half weeks ago to the Seattle office it looks like we're at the end of the saga (and without an interview). Timeline is up to date for my EB1 application. Best of luck to all others.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi guys, I wanted to share some news. After responding to a RFIE on June 8th, My case got updated today and it now says "Ready to be scheduled for an interview". Hope this leads to better news soon  

2019-12-04:       I-765 / I-485 sent

2019-12-10:       NOA received

2020-01-03:       Biometrics appointment 

2020-04-30:       EAD approved

2020-05-07:       EAD received

2020-05-11:       RFIE letter received

2020-06-08:       RFIE response sent 

2020-07-20:       Status updated to "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview" 

3 hours ago, Kells427 said:

Had our interview today. It took only a few minutes and we were approved. We were told we’d have the green card Within 1-2 weeks. 

Congrats!!! Were you wearing masks? 😁😁😁

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

A final update from here, green card went for production on the 16th July and was received today - there was a bunch of news about slow downs in card production but it looks like 3 weeks is about what I had. 

best of luck to everyone else. 

Filed: Timeline
7 hours ago, davejruk said:

A final update from here, green card went for production on the 16th July and was received today - there was a bunch of news about slow downs in card production but it looks like 3 weeks is about what I had. 

best of luck to everyone else. 

How did you know that it went for production?  We are still waiting on my husbands green card. We interviewed on 22nd of July with verbal approval then but the case was officially approved as of July 27. 

Timeline

So case status updates online were: we've requested your card, then the following day it was approved then 2.5 weeks later we've mailed your card. So I guess your 10 days behind my timescales if the queue is day on day processing right now. 

Edited by davejruk
Produced changed to approved

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

Who is still waiting?? I got my EAD in mid-April and nothing since then. Not even RFE for medicals.. Share your timelines guys! We're in this together! 

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi folks, I was wondering if any of you already got their interviews scheduled. 

It's been almost a year and I have not heard anything yet 

Good luck to you all !!!!

2019-12-04:       I-765 / I-485 sent

2019-12-10:       NOA received

2020-01-03:       Biometrics appointment 

2020-04-30:       EAD approved

2020-05-07:       EAD received

2020-05-11:       RFIE letter received

2020-06-08:       RFIE response sent 

2020-07-20:       Status updated to "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview" 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.