90DayFinancier

Justice Department watchdog finds 2016 launch of FBI probe of Trump advisers was legitimate

97 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

Can you rephrase this so it makes sense? 

I have no idea what you are talking about. Source? ( And not John Solomon)

There were documented efforts  following Carter Page for several years before his"advising" Trump. So no correlation there.

Again , what are you trying to say?

There's no correlation indeed (thus, your confusion), because the other stuff these people engaged in are immaterial to the Trump campaign allegations concerning coordinating with Russia for election 2016. Might want to stick with the subject rather than grasping at straws in a wild tangent. 

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

There's no correlation indeed (thus, your confusion), because the other stuff these people engaged in are immaterial to the Trump campaign allegations concerning coordinating with Russia for election 2016. Might want to stick with the subject rather than grasping at straws in a wild tangent. 

My confusion is that you paragraphs lacked grammar or structure.

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

PG2yHUo.jpg

Your*

1. So you don't have a source of data  for this Chalupa story. I am not going on one of your red herring fishing expeditions.

2. Your words "Crossfire Hurricane was the peak of abuses on Trump-Russia (which is why it's being focused on most), not the start of it, the Trump-Russia initialization that's relevant happened precisely where the Steele dossier materialized. " What are you saying here? Hurricane crossfire was initiated before the FBI became aware of the Stellar dossier. So the dossier did not trigger the investigation, it potentially corroborated elements.  Your timeline is jacked up my friend.

2 hours ago, 90DayFinancier said:

1. So you don't have a source of data  for this Chalupa story. I am not going on one of your red herring fishing expeditions.

2. Your words "Crossfire Hurricane was the peak of abuses on Trump-Russia (which is why it's being focused on most), not the start of it, the Trump-Russia initialization that's relevant happened precisely where the Steele dossier materialized. " What are you saying here? Hurricane crossfire was initiated before the FBI became aware of the Stellar dossier. So the dossier did not trigger the investigation, it potentially corroborated elements.  Your timeline is jacked up my friend.

The Steele dossier formally initialized the Trump-Russia campaign, the FISA courts had previously denied efforts against individuals separately, making the famous 99.97% approval rate cited by Horowitz all the more relevant. Devin Nunes famously stated the meeting between Strzok and Downer had "no intelligence". This relates to why the prior FISAs were denied. The dossier was centrally used to initiate actions on Trump-Russia, and things got worse as intelligence failed to materialize, culminating in doctoring evidence, along with removing the dossier from renewals (since they attained the circular reporting they wanted to run with along with other evidence of crimes by certain people outside the premise of the investigation). Formally, of course. There were back channels long under way initiated in the CIA thanks to Brennan that Durham is investigating now. The scope under Horowitz was extremely limited (and his friendly nature with the bureaus, which was incestuous), hence his moronic conclusions that I knew would be entirely useless about no one doing anything wrong on the (informal) initialization i.e. Crossfire Hurricane.

I thought I was quite clear when I said Crossfire was not the start.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Timeline
1 hour ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

The Steele dossier formally initialized the Trump-Russia campaign,

Stop here: what does "formally initialized" mean in standard English? The Steele dossier was a private product and was shared with MI6 and the FBI after crossfire hurricane Investigations had commenced. Because if you have a reliable timeline that undermines it IG report, please share. If not everything that depends on that point is blah blah blah.

the FISA courts had previously denied efforts against individuals separately, making the famous 99.97% approval rate cited by Horowitz all the more relevant.

Okay the Steele dossier was used to get or renew a FISA warrant on Carter Page and Carter Page was loosely affiliated with the campaign, so your point?

Devin Nunes famously stated the meeting between Strzok and Downer had "no intelligence". This relates to why the prior FISAs were denied.

Nothing that comes out of Devin Nunes mouth since 2012 has been based in reality. The man along with Gohmert at risks to national security.

The dossier was centrally used to initiate actions on Trump-Russia

No , untrue.

Crossfire Hurricane was initiated before the FBI was aware of the Steele product. Australian intelligence alerted the Americans independent of the Steele dossier.

, and things got worse as intelligence failed to materialize, culminating in doctoring evidence,

Proof?

along with removing the dossier from renewals (since they attained the circular reporting they wanted to run with along with other evidence of crimes by certain people outside the premise of the investigation). Formally, of course. There were back channels long under way initiated in the CIA thanks to Brennan that Durham is investigating now.

If there was an threat or risk, you want the CIA and FBI to communicate, that was Brennan's job. Remember 9/11?

The scope under Horowitz was extremely limited (and his friendly nature with the bureaus, which was incestuous), hence his moronic conclusions that I knew would be entirely useless about no one doing anything wrong on the (informal) initialization i.e. Crossfire Hurricane.

You are accusing the IG of malpractice. 

I thought I was quite clear when I said Crossfire was not the start.

Well, the start is not the dossier so keep looking for the start.

Filed: Timeline

CRUZ: “The FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement for the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"

HOROWITZ: “That is what occurred.”

NoW this is how and why you have hearings. You have the IG finding facts and evidence for the Senate to act on. Perfectly done.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

A post containing a TOS violation, and a quote of that post, have been removed.

Further instances will incur administrative action.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

8 hours ago, 90DayFinancier said:

Stop here: what does "formally initialized" mean in standard English? The Steele dossier was a private product and was shared with MI6 and the FBI after crossfire hurricane Investigations had commenced. Because if you have a reliable timeline that undermines it IG report, please share. If not everything that depends on that point is blah blah blah.

Okay the Steele dossier was used to get or renew a FISA warrant on Carter Page and Carter Page was loosely affiliated with the campaign, so your point?

Nothing that comes out of Devin Nunes mouth since 2012 has been based in reality. The man along with Gohmert at risks to national security.

No , untrue.

Crossfire Hurricane was initiated before the FBI was aware of the Steele product. Australian intelligence alerted the Americans independent of the Steele dossier.

Proof?

If there was an threat or risk, you want the CIA and FBI to communicate, that was Brennan's job. Remember 9/11?

You are accusing the IG of malpractice. 

Well, the start is not the dossier so keep looking for the start.

- The dossier was being worked on before Crossfire, and involved foreign agents, bureaus and the DNC

- The DNC was already working with the bureaus and Ukraine to smear the Trump campaign starting at the latest, early 2016

- The CIA also had a Brennan run covert operation that was up, the full scope we don't yet know of until Durham is done

- You are tagging along with the debunked conspiracies that Trump colluded with Russia to affect the 2016 election, even go so far as to pretend there's still a life to the pee tape

- The dossier was obviously unreliable hence why it was no longer used to justify FISA renewals on the same people for the same premise

- Cute personal attack on Nunes, and the conjuration of Gohmert into the conversation, but there's no actual argument here beyond what looks like a Brennan-like cut and paste from a Maddow interview.

- "Crossfire Hurricane" was, by your argument, initiated July 31st, you said the FBI wasn't aware of Steele's work until after, wrong. There are several communications between Steele and the FBI from June/July, and Steele met with FBI agents (including Gaeta) early July.. I guess Maddow or Brennan didn't tell you that.

"This stuff is not that difficult"

When you're busy parroting other people and not thinking for yourself.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
8 hours ago, ALFKAD said:

CRUZ: “The FBI creates fraudulent evidence, alters an email that is in turn used as the basis for a sworn statement for the court that the court relies on. Am I stating that accurately?"

HOROWITZ: “That is what occurred.”

NoW this is how and why you have hearings. You have the IG finding facts and evidence for the Senate to act on. Perfectly done.

Isn't it Horowitz's job to protect the institution?  I am not surprised by his conclusions and trying to play down the facts he uncovered.  But they are facts, and reasonable prosecutors may use them at some point.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

- The dossier was being worked on before Crossfire, and involved foreign agents, bureaus and the DNC

- The DNC was already working with the bureaus and Ukraine to smear the Trump campaign starting at the latest, early 2016

- The CIA also had a Brennan run covert operation that was up, the full scope we don't yet know of until Durham is done

- You are tagging along with the debunked conspiracies that Trump colluded with Russia to affect the 2016 election, even go so far as to pretend there's still a life to the pee tape

- The dossier was obviously unreliable hence why it was no longer used to justify FISA renewals on the same people for the same premise

- Cute personal attack on Nunes, and the conjuration of Gohmert into the conversation, but there's no actual argument here beyond what looks like a Brennan-like cut and paste from a Maddow interview.

- "Crossfire Hurricane" was, by your argument, initiated July 31st, you said the FBI wasn't aware of Steele's work until after, wrong. There are several communications between Steele and the FBI from June/July, and Steele met with FBI agents (including Gaeta) early July.. I guess Maddow or Brennan didn't tell you that.

"This stuff is not that difficult"

When you're busy parroting other people and not thinking for yourself.

Does anyone really believe the left wing media when they are doing analysis of something like this?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Isn't it Horowitz's job to protect the institution?  I am not surprised by his conclusions and trying to play down the facts he uncovered.  But they are facts, and reasonable prosecutors may use them at some point.

That is correct. Horowitz had another opportunity to hold people accountable, being oversight, described crimes, biases, motives, and once again chose not to. Pointless oversight if its not holding people accountable.

5 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Does anyone really believe the left wing media when they are doing analysis of something like this?

They've demonstrated they'll tow the narrative just to see how low they can set the bar and still be believed/watched, even go so far as to partner with these very abusers in the bureaus, to which no alarm bells go off for the left. It's a fantastic gaslight experiment, particularly because without irony, the left try to market themselves as intellectuals, but their media psychologically have them by the (proverbial) balls. The manipulation honestly rivals that of Freud last century and dwarfs the yellow journalism of old we learn about in elementary school. The left are so compromised that even those strongly on their side who want to hold them accountable for irrationality (Glenn Greenwald, Michael Tracey, and more recently, Matt Taibbi) get lashed out at and reflexively called "Russian assets/agents, or Trump enablers/supporters/defenders". The left have no idea what it means to be critical thinkers in 2019, they just feel entitled to confirmation bias, hence can't handle anything else.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Timeline
9 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

read for yourself...

Crime in Progress: Inside the Steele Dossier and the Fusion GPS Investigation of Donald Trump https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YK1LJX5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_qB88DbE1VR47K