Sarge2155

December 2019 I-129F (K1) Filers

1,802 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Britney868 said:

Just crazy. How they skip over so many people and jump into the next month truly puzzles me. This wait can be much longer so I guess we just continue to wait. I’m for sure it will come sooner or later. 

I truly understand the anxiety. I was approved noa2 March 18. 135 days I believe (Nov5). So it was tough seeing some December filers, heck even a few January filers get approved before I did. Privately, I was bitter and a little irritated at the system. But like greenbaum says, man with the gold makes the rules. Certainly isn’t without flaws their system...

anyhow, I will say that I think nov,dec and even January filers are in good shape even with the world shutdown as the NVC phase is still about a month for processing and they are still working. Hopefully by the time they get near completing the petitions, embassies will be open. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Britney868 said:

Just crazy. How they skip over so many people and jump into the next month truly puzzles me. This wait can be much longer so I guess we just continue to wait. I’m for sure it will come sooner or later. 

Omg I feel you, day 117 here. I know that it's a little pointless to be accepted now as there's the corona going on. But if coronavirus wasn't around? It'd drive me absolutely wild, like what're they doing up there in the California Service Center? LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Britney868 said:

I totally agree. I'm at 125 days. Why are they working on January when December isn't even done yet? It's mind-boggling. Hang in there, hopefully we'll hear something soon. 😊🤞🏻🇯🇲

Timeline
29 minutes ago, In4theJourney said:

I truly understand the anxiety. I was approved noa2 March 18. 135 days I believe (Nov5). So it was tough seeing some December filers, heck even a few January filers get approved before I did. Privately, I was bitter and a little irritated at the system. But like greenbaum says, man with the gold makes the rules. Certainly isn’t without flaws their system...

anyhow, I will say that I think nov,dec and even January filers are in good shape even with the world shutdown as the NVC phase is still about a month for processing and they are still working. Hopefully by the time they get near completing the petitions, embassies will be open. 

19 minutes ago, KingOfTheWild said:

Omg I feel you, day 117 here. I know that it's a little pointless to be accepted now as there's the corona going on. But if coronavirus wasn't around? It'd drive me absolutely wild, like what're they doing up there in the California Service Center? LOL

@In4theJourney I definitely know it’s completely out of my hands that’s why I’m not panicking. I see people that don’t get approved until 6 months so my expectations have always been low. I do believe they should make some tweaks in their system though. Congratulations on your approval 🥳🥳

@KingOfTheWild I’m not totally sure, but I wish my person would get to it🤣.. Keep the faith. Approval will be here soon!!

40 minutes ago, Britney868 said:

Yes that's  very crazy and no rhythm no reason. Sometimes  that's  a good thing though as pleasant surprises sometimes come your way.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Onelove1977 said:

I totally agree. I'm at 125 days. Why are they working on January when December isn't even done yet? It's mind-boggling. Hang in there, hopefully we'll hear something soon. 😊🤞🏻🇯🇲

@Onelove1977 Hello my fellow Jamaican filer..I’m definitely not sure but I know it will come eventually.. Keep the faith and keep me updated🇯🇲🏽

Edited by Britney868

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Yes that's  very crazy and no rhythm no reason. Sometimes  that's  a good thing though as pleasant surprises sometimes come your way.

Yes very true❤️

8 minutes ago, Britney868 said:

Yes very true❤️

To understand what I mean take a look at my timeline in the AOS comments section! Pleasant surprises do come, but you have to relax and conquer your stress and anxiety! You'll be fine!!!!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

To understand what I mean take a look at my timeline in the AOS comments section! Pleasant surprises do come, but you have to relax and conquer your stress and anxiety! You'll be fine!!!!

Wow that is something else!!! So you didn’t have to do the interview??

1 hour ago, Britney868 said:

Wow that is something else!!! So you didn’t have to do the interview??

That's correct no interview!

Citizenship Complete!

8 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

I could use some good news ...its really tough now😌

Just hang on, it's surely coming!!

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
12 hours ago, Britney868 said:

Just crazy. How they skip over so many people and jump into the next month truly puzzles me. 

I just wonder what happened to :- " We generally process petitions in the order  we receive them".

How come January is being processed when folks from first week of December haven't heard anything ?

gth.JPG

Edited by Sparkle Sparkle

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Just hang on, it's surely coming!!

@Sarge2155  I have seen your timeline and I understand how you have been patient and how much it has paid off....but sometimes the process just defeats all logic.....there has to be an order to how they process these applications and why it takes forever for some and just 80 days for some January filers

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.