06/04/20: Interview schedules for...

06/16/20: Interview - Approved!!! :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/10/2019 at 1:25 PM, Andre and Olga said:

Hello All,

I130 PD: 10/11/19

I129F PD: 10/23/19

I sent the I129F the same day I received the I130 NOA1. Hoping for the best! 

I sent my I-130 back in May, and then sent the I-129f in Oct. I have heard nothing on either case. All I have are the NOA1 letters. Every app I check on my phone says the same thing, case recieved.  

Timeline
On 11/6/2019 at 3:27 PM, ThatLadyChidera said:

Hello all. This is a forum for those that filed I-130 then I-129f with Nebraska Service Center. Let’s share and help one another. What are your updates? How long did it take for your I-129f to get approved after filing I-130?

Share your timeline.

I-130 PD 06/14/2019

I-129f PD 10/29/2019

I-130 PD 05/30/2019

I-129F PD 10/14/2019

NOTHING YET ON EITHER CASE!

Timeline
On 11/17/2019 at 1:45 PM, GEEPEECEE said:

Submitted I-130: June 4, 2019

Submitted I-129F: October 8, 2019.

Waiting game. 

So right!  I-130 PD 05/30/2019

I-129F PD 10/14/2019

Timeline
2 hours ago, AarLar said:

@Tin4ik1990 - Have you heard anything yet?

I havent and they've had our I-130 since may 30th. They've had our I-129f for 47 days. Good luck to everyone !

Timeline
3 hours ago, AarLar said:

They’ve had our i-130 since January 31st, we have been waiting a long time so we are hoping this will work out for us

I hope so too! Good luck and God Bless!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh my world!!! It’s just not fair !!! The others without the IOE are getting through within three to four months that’s at the Nebraska!! What country is your spouse ? @AarLar

Edited by Steffy Stef

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Steffy Stef said:

Oh my world!!! It’s just not fair !!! The others without the IOE are getting through within three to four months that’s at the Nebraska!! What country is your spouse ? 

Steffy Stef , it hasn't  been that way for our petitions. Nebrask has has our I-130 since May. I filed the I-129f on Oct 14h and have absolutely nothing except the NOA1 letters on both petitions. I have seen a lot of people go through in just a few short months and I don't get it. I had an immigration lawyer and still nothing. I wish you all the best. It's a struggle for everyone! I don't have an IOE number, I have an LIN # . The 30th will be 6 months they've had our I-130 and 47 days our I-129f. The waiting gets to us all.

Edited by Patricia Owuh

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

Steffy Stef , it hasn't  been that way for our petitions. Nebrask has has our I-130 since May. I filed the I-129f on Oct 14h and have absolutely nothing except the NOA1 letters on both petitions. I have seen a lot of people go through in just a few short months and I don't get it. I had an immigration lawyer and still nothing. I wish you all the best. It's a struggle for everyone! I don't have an IOE number, I have an LIN # . The 30th will be 6 months they've had our I-130 and 47 days our I-129f. The waiting gets to us all.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yea I made a picture in my mind it would be 6-8 months and I told my spouse the same that’s what google tells me but know I just let him know I don’t know when it will happen ! 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Steffy Stef said:

Yea I made a picture in my mind it would be 6-8 months and I told my spouse the same that’s what google tells me but know I just let him know I don’t know when it will happen ! 

Nebraska says it will take 12-15 and a half months for I-130 petitions. That's why I sent the I-129f but so far a disappointment.  Best of luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.