B&C2017

I-130 October 2019 Filers

865 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, India0310 said:

Maybe you applied online that’s the reason you had that e filed thing from the start

hope everything goes well

thank you :)

I didn’t apply online. I sent in my application and documents. They uploaded everything to my account. Then it showed that status for a couple of months and then it went away when they stopped working on my case after background checks. It never went back to that after that.

15 minutes ago, aishaTayyab said:

I didn’t apply online. I sent in my application and documents. They uploaded everything to my account. Then it showed that status for a couple of months and then it went away when they stopped working on my case after background checks. It never went back to that after that.

How do you know that they stopped working on your case?

this process is unpredictable 

23 minutes ago, India0310 said:

How do you know that they stopped working on your case?

this process is unpredictable 

Lol relax.. I’m assuming because when I had that message, I would get updates on my account ever so often and then when that message went away, I didn’t see any updates for 4 months..

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
27 minutes ago, haman.i said:

I don't  understand  what  is going on. I am 😫 

Your application is still within the processing timeframe.  Nothing to worry about 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
14 minutes ago, CHERRY SMITH said:

Just want to update our case. My PD I October 9th. Approved July 13th. NVC welcome letter is July 17th.

Congratulations 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.