dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2019

1,045 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Emre said:

I uploaded a valid Driver lisence as a proof of domicile, and it is rejected. 

Proof of domicile If you completed Form I-864, I-864A, or I-864EZ and your mailing address and/or place of residence is not in the United States, but your country of domicile isthe United States, write an explanation and provide documentary evidence indicating how you meet the domicile requirement. Review our FAQs to learn more about domicile.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Rupi said:
Proof of domicile If you completed Form I-864, I-864A, or I-864EZ and your mailing address and/or place of residence is not in the United States, but your country of domicile isthe United States, write an explanation and provide documentary evidence indicating how you meet the domicile requirement. Review our FAQs to learn more about domicile.

Why its rejected??

I also send driver license as a domicile proof and passport also.

Im worried now🤨

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My wife is living on a temporarary address for few months, and then she has permanent mailing address? That temp address is not where we want green card. Her permanent address (She even gets her mail there) is everywhere ( on her employment letter, pay stubs, i-130 and everywhere) for temp address she has only lease, do you guys think we should include that temp  address on DS 260 and I-864?

Edited by realmadrid23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Rupi said:

what was in the message

Nothing yet... im waiting for them to review my docs.

I'm worried bcz emre doc rejected..

Lets see what they will do with my docs😑

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Sam17 said:

Nothing yet... im waiting for them to review my docs.

I'm worried bcz emre doc rejected..

Lets see what they will do with my docs😑

don't worry if your documents are clear you will get DQ

26 minutes ago, impatienttt said:

So,they reviewed your documents in 2 days?? Are the rest of the documents accepted?

I uploaded all the docs yesterday, we had a joint sponsor too. I uploaded his docs too. The web site says they all accepted, but the proof of domicile for my petitioner is rejected. I was surprised how fast they reviewed! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
10 minutes ago, jojotica said:

Sigh. What to do but wait. 😢

Good news is on the way!!!

And some good things just happen to take time

But it will eventually happen

Edited by Andy & Val

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.