Nature Boy 2.0

Aubrey O'Day: American Airlines flight attendant made me take my shirt off 'in front of the entire plane'

44 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Isn't that Don Jr."s ex, the one he cheated on Vanessa with? 

1 minute ago, luckytxn said:

Who?

You probably need to read more issues of InTouch magazine. :lol: My therapist keeps only the trashiest gossip magazines in the waiting room so I am pretty up to date on these things. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, laylalex said:

You probably need to read more issues of InTouch magazine. :lol: My therapist keeps only the trashiest gossip magazines in the waiting room so I am pretty up to date on these things. 

No it sounds like I don't need to read them issues and maybe you and others shouldn't either so unknowns wouldn't be making this into news.

1 minute ago, luckytxn said:

No it sounds like I don't need to read them issues and maybe you and others shouldn't either so unknowns wouldn't be making this into news.

Oh, I'm just being a bit silly. Don't worry, I'm re-reading Thackeray's "Vanity Fair" right now so I'm getting my classic literature in too. I like a little bit of lowbrow stuff mixed in with my capital C culture. 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

A quick google will find hundreds of photos where she has been forced to take her shirt off.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

7 minutes ago, Falcon Cara said:

I don't know who she is either

Join the club

I just google her. Looks as though she did have a relationship with Don J.  she is naked all over the place. She is trying to get her 15 mins

Lawd she is built like a mack truck

1 hour ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I just google her. Looks as though she did have a relationship with Don J.  she is naked all over the place. She is trying to get her 15 mins

She had her 15 minutes years ago. The problem all you menfolk have is that you weren't in a young woman in her late teens/early 20s like I was in the mid-2000s. :lol: I assume none of you watched a single episode of Making the Band, which I completely admit I watched hungover on my sofa in college.

3 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I just googled her as well,  her face is ok, but she is stacked to the max.  Lord Have mercy

ChickBoy

Wow, she's only a year older than me but she looks 10 times that. I don't mean to be mean, and I don't like bodyshaming (as I have mentioned before) but all that plastic surgery just ages people. Taking measures when you're younger, like using sunscreen and going to the derm, just does so much. 

2 hours ago, laylalex said:

She had her 15 minutes years ago. The problem all you menfolk have is that you weren't in a young woman in her late teens/early 20s like I was in the mid-2000s. :lol: I assume none of you watched a single episode of Making the Band, which I completely admit I watched hungover on my sofa in college.

lol

Great typo Layla! :lol: I meant of course to say you WEREN'T a young woman in her late teens/early 20s in the mid-2000s. I have no idea what you guys were up to back then! :blush: 

Another strawberry blonde moment brought to you by Layla.

Because I am clearly emotionally invested in this matter, I can tell you TMZ has a different story to tell. According to witnesses, it was because she was wearing a t-shirt with a VERY family unfriendly word on it, and she was allowed to change in the bathroom but she chose not to. Sorry for making all you menfolk look at TMZ: https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/27/aubrey-oday-american-airlines-shirt-flight-attendant-undress-inside-out/