2,997 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Lola_lalo said:

We should be careful when we give informations. I-360 isn't for VAWA only. Yes it has a filling fee  but as @Stillwinning!!!😊 and @FeDaniela posted some of the lists under I-360 are excepted from paying. 

Apologies.. i should have read it fully :( 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
22 minutes ago, digonyc said:

Hi. Just got back from my interview and it was exactly like yours!

Officer asked for birth and marriage certificate along with state ID. 

The officer didnt ask any questions about the marriage.  

The interview was about 10 min. My lawyer was next to me. 

Officer said the she would review my case and i would hear from them.

The officer gave me a letter stating that they wouldnt need anything else from me and for my suprise, soon i walked out of the Plaza building in Manhattan my status was updated to :

New Card Is Being Produced

On November 19, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number , and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Good luck to everyone. It was a long journey, 3 yrs! 

Omg !!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

I'm back at it again. My EAD under my approved I-360 is Returned to USCIS because the post office didn't deliver it. The reason is my lawyer and his assistant didn't send their office address change. But on the day USCIS send the card we sent them the request. Do I have to send the attorney office address change and card re-send request again or wait? because when I contacted my congress man VAWA unit replayed  "Your constituent's form I-360 was approved. . . EAD has been sent. . . on the date the address on the form I-360 was changed to the new address. A request to re-mail the EAD to the above address will be submitted to the appropriate department should the card be returned to the VSC"

Your valuable advice please:idea:

Timeline
1 hour ago, digonyc said:

The officer gave me a letter stating that they wouldnt need anything else from me and for my suprise, soon i walked out of the Plaza building in Manhattan my status was updated to :

On November 19, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number , and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Omg !!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

This is what i got today :(

20191119_155300.jpg

8 minutes ago, Lola_lalo said:

I'm back at it again. My EAD under my approved I-360 is Returned to USCIS because the post office didn't deliver it. The reason is my lawyer and his assistant didn't send their office address change. But on the day USCIS send the card we sent them the request. Do I have to send the attorney office address change and card re-send request again or wait? because when I contacted my congress man VAWA unit replayed  "Your constituent's form I-360 was approved. . . EAD has been sent. . . on the date the address on the form I-360 was changed to the new address. A request to re-mail the EAD to the above address will be submitted to the appropriate department should the card be returned to the VSC"

Your valuable advice please:idea:

USCIS has clearly acknowledged the updated address and further said they will direct the EAD to the listed address should it be returned to Vermont. So you can wait for them to resend or you can ask your attorney to remind them by resending the updated address detail..but I think USCIS will send it!😊👍

Timeline
1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Not a big deal..some folks went through this too and still got approved! You will still be approved..the only inconvenience is the slight delay.👍

Oh god i hope !! 

14 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

USCIS has clearly acknowledged the updated address and further said they will direct the EAD to the listed address should it be returned to Vermont. So you can wait for them to resend or you can ask your attorney to remind them by resending the updated address detail..but I think USCIS will send it!😊👍

Thought the same thing. Thanks my rescue team member. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, digonyc said:

Congratulations!!! 🍾  

Parabéns!!! 😃

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, digonyc said:

Congratulations 🎉🎊🍾🎈 

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

My dear friend please post your timeline one more time! We're all excited for you! I said a prayer for you when I saw your post yesterday!🙏 God is just awesome!😊👍

Thank you.  Its a great feeling!

Package sent December 2016 and receipt received on January 2017

EAD arrive after 3 months later

Request of evidence : Good moral character 

Wawa approved after 19 months of waiting 

C31 arrived week later

Case transferred November 26/2018

Medical received a month later

Interview date November 19/2019

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.