2,997 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DmytriiD said:

True..true...
The thing with my lawyer is that I do not trust her. She already provided me with wrong info twice and VJ members helped on that 2 questions much more and VJ members advise worked in that cases even tho my lawyer didnt want to do so.
The thing is she is only interested in my $$$ .... which is sad, so I can not rely on her.

Dying with laughter at 'I do not trust her'๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my dear lot's of folks here feel the same about their attorneys!๐Ÿ’ more reason you shouldn't give her any reason to hide under!๐Ÿ˜‰ soon it will all be over and you walk free with your Greencard!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’œ

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Dying with laughter at 'I do not trust her'๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ my dear lot's of folks here feel the same about their attorneys!๐Ÿ’ more reason you shouldn't give her any reason to hide under!๐Ÿ˜‰ soon it will all be over and you walk free with your Greencard!๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’œ

walk free sounds funny haha... my American friends said that I dont need a costume for Halloween this year cause I can just take my passport instead of an alien costume....your walk free reminded me of this category of jokes

1 minute ago, DmytriiD said:

walk free sounds funny haha... my American friends said that I dont need a costume for Halloween this year cause I can just take my passport instead of an alien costume....your walk free reminded me of this category of jokes

LMAO!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ happy you have friends with good sense of humour like I do..my life is simple..I like to make folks happy and keep em laughing! But alas..you'll never be good enough for folks who don't like you for no reason!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏ

3 hours ago, DmytriiD said:

Hi guys,

I know this question probably was already asked here, but are we allowed or does it hurt our pending VAWA applications if we play a DVย lottery?
My lawyer said to do not play a lottery cause it is affecting VAWA.
Thank you.

VAWA and DV lottery are two different application USCIS will processย them differently.ย DV lottery is a random lottery with limited visa, If you are selected you have to proof your are eligible to Adjust status and don't have any inadmissibility grounds. If you are luckilyย  selected you have to chooseย which application you will move forward withย AOS, may have to withdrawn one and continue with the other one. In my understanding only thingย will affect VAWA is remarrying before is approve, marriage annulment, fraud and no evidence to prove it abuse...ย 

5 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏ I promise this ma mood 4eva n eva! ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ‘ฏ #Beyonce๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ you will celebrate my love!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I'm celebrating, just doing what I have to do. It is finished:dancing:ย whatever the devil is playing hide and seek with my documents God is on top of it. I'm a winner because of my hero winner Father. I-360 is approved. I really don't have anything to worry about. God did it for us. We are on the waiting game now. Your GC will knock your door before you know it. And to all of you who are weary on this long and exhausting process God is with you. We were abusedย Mentally, physically, emotionally. . . but we are here now. Trying to continue living on our own, it is about time. Imagine yourself few years back crying for your lifeย day andย night, no where to go, couldn't see any hope to live. We should have got our GC by the person we loved and trust to live forever instead we crowned with curses, ignorance, beaten,ย demoralised.ย We survived by the help of Almighty God.ย Keep your hopes high and pray. It shall pass. Cheer up today let tomorrow worry for itself. We have a bright future on the hands of the creator. Love you all!

5 minutes ago, Lola_lalo said:

I'm celebrating, just doing what I have to do. It is finished:dancing:ย whatever the devil is playing hide and seek with my documents God is on top of it. I'm a winner because of my hero winner Father. I-360 is approved. I really don't have anything to worry about. God did it for us. We are on the waiting game now. Your GC will knock your door before you know it. And to all of you who are weary on this long and exhausting process God is with you. We were abusedย Mentally, physically, emotionally. . . but we are here now. Trying to continue living on our own, it is about time. Imagine yourself few years back crying for your lifeย day andย night, no where to go, couldn't see any hope to live. We should have got our GC by the person we loved and trust to live forever instead we crowned with curses, ignorance, beaten,ย demoralised.ย We survived by the help of Almighty God.ย Keep your hopes high and pray. It shall pass. Cheer up today let tomorrow worry for itself. We have a bright future on the hands of the creator. Love you all!

Amen my beautiful sister!๐Ÿ™ so shall it be! Satan is defeated already!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks Godbless and I love you too๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

3 hours ago, DmytriiD said:

Hi guys,

I know this question probably was already asked here, but are we allowed or does it hurt our pending VAWA applications if we play a DVย lottery?
My lawyer said to do not play a lottery cause it is affecting VAWA.
Thank you.

I'm not sure if you can play the DV while in US. but the DV process by itself will take another 2 years from the time you fill out the form and 5 more years to get your citizenship if only you win:Dย I know one parable "an anxious man marriesย a pregnant woman"ย ;)ย your I-360 will be approved in no time.ย 

1 hour ago, Lola_lalo said:

Omg! Can you be my friend? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love all these encouraging words you say. ๐Ÿฅฐ

5 minutes ago, flyup123 said:

Omg! Can you be my friend? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love all these encouraging words you say. ๐Ÿฅฐ

No way, ย I thought we are friends already:Dย In this forum we share many life paths together that will make us feelย stand on eachย others shoes. We are always on the attitude of "I feel your pain"ย ย We are friends when we start to help each other on the main part of our life at this very moment. I'm confident when I ask for help here knowing that one of you will act immediately. This is my secret family members. We come here to cry for help, damp our worries, questions and of course our success.ย We all are winners the time we start this VAWA process. Hugs BFF:energy:

@Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

@FeDaniela

ย 

I hate people who donโ€™t do their job the right way.

My attorney called me through the paralegal. She was saying that we already apply for adjustment of status. Because I already gave fingerprints and everything. They said there is nothing to do right now beside waiting.ย 

They called me and made angry and then ย they called me again to say there is nothing to do. How annoying is that?

ย 

thanks againย 

1 minute ago, Cozutuk said:

@Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

@FeDaniela

ย 

I hate people who donโ€™t do their job the right way.

My attorney called me through the paralegal. She was saying that we already apply for adjustment of status. Because I already gave fingerprints and everything. They said there is nothing to do right now beside waiting.ย 

They called me and made angry and then ย they called me again to say there is nothing to do. How annoying is that?

ย 

thanks againย 

Wait..I hope they know what they're doing? Well if it's filed then just wait patiently like I'm doing now for the interview! Just one sweet day..it will all be behind you!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™

6 hours ago, Cozutuk said:

Hello everyone. I am a silent reader of the platform.ย Thanks everyoneย for all the help. Myย question is that my vawa got approved on July right.ย I got a call today from my attorney saying that we need file an adjustment of status for me which will cost $1450. I already paid $7000 something. Isย this how it is supposed to be? Or Am I being taking advantage of?ย What are steps after getting approved? Thanks in advance.ย 

ย 

Congratulations all the approvals ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

I'm assuming that the $7000 something you paid is part VAWA and part i485 fees..right?๐Ÿ˜ most of these attorneys are just heartless!!! ๐Ÿ‘Ž every now and then someone falls a victim of theirs..mostly people vulnerable and gullible..desperately trying to make a case for themselves!ย this is beyond sad!

On 10/24/2019 at 7:05 PM, Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š said:

Thanks my love! May God make your path to shine brighter! I see what you do here as well! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜˜ย  don't know where the hate n envy creeping from...weak links!LOL they come here crying VAWA makes you wonder if they weren't the abusers!

This is a veryย sad ย and disrespectful comment all at the same time.ย ๐Ÿ˜”

6 minutes ago, Goyo said:

This is a veryย sad ย and disrespectful comment all at the same time.ย ๐Ÿ˜”

Great observation!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Šย nice that you don't care for the history but rather do selective justice!

Edited by Stillwinning!!!๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.