2,997 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
22 minutes ago, MGJ_NY said:

This is what im talking about @Shroy123. Im not sure how to fill this part up. 

72D631BC-71B2-495C-BF59-EDD8CBB45F7A.jpeg

Attach a copy of your 485 and check the box: More than one trip.

That's all, nothing more nothing less. That's how I fill mine out all the time. Actually I'm filling mine out at the moment to be sent out in November to meet the 180 days before expiry.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Walidqa said:

hello everyone,

I applied for Vawa last May 2019 I got my receipt notice, My EAD combo card based on my marriage expired in august 2019. I would like to renew my combo card since my i485 based on my old petition is still pending and I haven't got my interview yet, I am kinda of confused where to send my renewal form is it Vermont or Chicago. when I called Uscis couple of times some of them telling me Chicago other ones are telling me Vermont. I am confused now

thanks

You MUST submit form l765 to Vermont, who gave your the information about Chicago is damn wrong.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Like it says 'combo' it's one card two benefits! I wonder why your attorney wants to play dirty! If you have the money go ahead and get your stuff done, if not.. Put your foot down and negotiate with him reasonably!💁👍

Thank you 🙏 

1 hour ago, MGJ_NY said:

This is what im talking about @Shroy123. Im not sure how to fill this part up. 

72D631BC-71B2-495C-BF59-EDD8CBB45F7A.jpeg

My bad. just tick if you will use your AP for 1 trip or more. I chosen 1 but i guess as far as your AP is valid, you can use it as many times. the rest sections you should not filled so they are not applicable just leave it as blank unless you want your AP to deliver in a different country 

3 hours ago, Ana FL said:

For the ones who have reached out to congressmen for help, how long did it take for them to get in touch with USCIS and back to you? 
TIA! 

mine replied within 5 days

Edited by Shroy123

1 hour ago, Charlotte18 said:

Good Morning Everyone!

My combo card is expiring on April 2020.

My lawyer is charging me 250 usd each (Atty’s fee)for the renewal. 

Is work and travel permit should filed separately? I thought this is combo.

Appreciate your answer.

Yes. if your have pending I485, you can file it by your own you dont need an attorney 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Shroy123 said:

Yes. if your have pending I485, you can file it by your own you dont need an attorney 

Thank you for the reply, I already have an attorney who filed my VAWA.

I’m thinking to withdraw because I don’t want to pay 500 for combo renewal but my VAWA is not yet approved. I applied Oct 2018. 

1 minute ago, Charlotte18 said:

Thank you for the reply, I already have an attorney who filed my VAWA.

I’m thinking to withdraw because I don’t want to pay 500 for combo renewal but my VAWA is not yet approved. I applied Oct 2018. 

Just inform your attorney you cannot afford this amount and if you can file it yourself.... Communication is key , if your lawyers said is ok, you can file your EAD renewal on your own many people on the forum had done it. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, FeDaniela said:

Just inform your attorney you cannot afford this amount and if you can file it yourself.... Communication is key , if your lawyers said is ok, you can file your EAD renewal on your own many people on the forum had done it. 

Thank you for the reply. So the USCIS will honor my application too? Even I have a lawyer?

Appreciate your response 🙏

14 minutes ago, Charlotte18 said:

Thank you for the reply. So the USCIS will honor my application too? Even I have a lawyer?

Appreciate your response 🙏

Yes it will  be process, But need to confirm the ok with your attorney since your safe address in on file and is usually your lawyers address. 

Edited by FeDaniela

13 minutes ago, Allrounder said:

I am March 2018, haven't heard anything from the day i filed  till now. 

February 2018 🙋🏼‍♀️ .. did you get prima facie ??

25 minutes ago, Allrounder said:

Yes i did, a second one, but am not using it. What about you?

Yes i am on the second one too .. i got the first one after i filled by one year and i just got the second one last month and will expire march 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.