2,997 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, MGJ_NY said:

Hi Everyone! Please correct me if I’m wrong, but there is no fee in renewing an EAD/AP combo card, right? This is going to be my second renewal, the first one I didn’t have to pay with anything. Now for renewing my 2nd one, which will expire on March 2020, my lawyer is charging me $925. 

Wow. You dont need an attorney for that. Just fill it by yourself and attach AOS receipt. Yes you do not need to pay any fee for renewal. I just submitted my application for renewal few days ago without any fees and it has been accepted

1 minute ago, Optimistic1986 said:

My lawyer and I applied for C31 but it came under C09 because my I-360 isn’t approved yet. What about you?

I’m Nov 2018 filers. My lawyer submitted only I360 coz I’m in removal proceeding but my case not even file with immigration court. I received NTA with no date set in March 2018. I wait patiently for miracle i360 approval so my lawyer could start to do something with removal proceedings. 

24 minutes ago, Hopenyc said:

I’m Nov 2018 filers. My lawyer submitted only I360 coz I’m in removal proceeding but my case not even file with immigration court. I received NTA with no date set in March 2018. I wait patiently for miracle i360 approval so my lawyer could start to do something with removal proceedings. 

Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that. I know it’s hard but hang in there. It’ll come at an unexpected time. Keep researching and be proactive. 

4 hours ago, Modu said:

Good evening everybody pls can somebody tell me what is happening, Approvals has been very slow these days,... it giving me concern.,.....I command the doors of Approvals to be opened now in Jesus name Amen  🙏 celebrations of Approvals would flow endlessly for everyone here In Jesus name Amen....,,

Iam following Vawa group on facebook and visa tracker application .. 

iam a February 2018  filler and still waiting .. but i saw February , March , april 2018 applications  that have been approved couple months ago ! 

when did you file ? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Fishy89 said:

Iam following Vawa group on facebook and visa tracker application .. 

iam a February 2018  filler and still waiting .. but i saw February , March , april 2018 applications  that have been approved couple months ago ! 

when did you file ? 

@Fishy89Hello my friend, thanks a lot for responding, Am September 2018 filer , am not worried for myself at all , at least not for now... I was only wanting the continues approval news that flows here to continue becos it gives me joy and hope my dear.., I got my EAD and AP ..,, so am good , just waiting till my time comes.. thanks for been sweet my dear I appreciate you .. I would like to join vawa on Facebook pls link me

Edited by Modu

5 hours ago, Modu said:

Good evening everybody pls can somebody tell me what is happening, Approvals has been very slow these days,... it giving me concern.,.....I command the doors of Approvals to be opened now in Jesus name Amen  🙏 celebrations of Approvals would flow endlessly for everyone here In Jesus name Amen....,,

Been a while I heard of approvals as well..so I say AMEN to your prayers!🙏Let God remember also the people waiting from previous years..as their anxiety must be greater than folks waiting currently!🙏 the doors will open again..let's keep praying!💖🙏

36 minutes ago, Modu said:

@Fishy89Hello my friend, thanks a lot for responding, Am September 2018 filer , am not worried for myself at all , at least not for now... I was only wanting the continues approval news that flows here to continue becos it gives me joy and hope my dear.., I got my EAD and AP ..,, so am good , just waiting till my time comes.. thanks for been sweet my dear I appreciate you .. I would like to join vawa on Facebook pls link me

Good morning friend 😊

don’t worry your time is coming and soon you will hear good news and will celebrate you 🤗❤️
i hope all of us get approvals soon praying for all of us ❤️
this is the facebook group link 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/634424670075742/?ref=share

have a great day sweetie 🥰 

Edited by Fishy89

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Good morning all has anyone been successful at getting an advance parole approved by using fee waiver when they already have their work permit?  My grandmother died and her funeral is on the 18 th of this month.  I want to go but I can't afford advance parole and plane tickets..  Would they approve it with a fee waiver? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

Good morning all has anyone been successful at getting an advance parole approved by using fee waiver when they already have their work permit?  My grandmother died and her funeral is on the 18 th of this month.  I want to go but I can't afford advance parole and plane tickets..  Would they approve it with a fee waiver? 

Do you have a pending i485? Have you already gotten you combo card from the marriage application ? If so you can renew it. Either way it’s taking about 6 months anyway, so you’re better off going to your nearest USCIS and ask for an emergency advance parole for humanitarian reasons. 

56 minutes ago, Islanderk said:

You obviously have your work permit, and looking to obtain your AP! Sure you can get it with the fee waiver..remember that as long as you have a pending i485, you can get both EAD and AP! 18th of this month is kind of close..perhaps too close..try the urgent route at your USCIS office..be sure to send proof..also if it's granted, how are you going to purchase your flight tickets..as you mentioned you can't afford it?😕

2 hours ago, Islanderk said:

If you have pending AOS, you do not need to pay any fee for AP. Just add your i485 receipt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.