• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, zahira33 said:

hello everyone, can someone please tell me what is the processing time for nvc lately from submitting all documents till case complete ????

Lots of active threads on this topic already 

YMMV

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
49 minutes ago, zahira33 said:

hello everyone, can someone please tell me what is the processing time for nvc lately from submitting all documents till case complete ????

Follow this link. They create this NVC thread every month.

hello everyone my husband and I submitted all civil and financial documents a week ago can someone please tell me how do we know that our documents are accepted and received and being processed ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, zahira33 said:

hello everyone my husband and I submitted all civil and financial documents a week ago can someone please tell me how do we know that our documents are accepted and received and being processed ?

When you log in you should see next to all the documents it will say submitted with check mark that means everything has been received. They will email you to log in if there is anything that needs fixing or something. If not then you will receive a DQ/CC meaning you should expect a interview date soon. 

1 minute ago, Letter said:

When you log in you should see next to all the documents it will say submitted with check mark that means everything has been received. They will email you to log in if there is anything that needs fixing or something. If not then you will receive a DQ/CC meaning you should expect a interview date soon. 

it says submitted but no check marks

Timeline
Just now, zahira33 said:

it says submitted but no check marks

if it says submitted then that means everything has been received on NVC side just have to wait till you get a email. I'm also currently on the waiting side. When did you submit everything?

18 minutes ago, Letter said:

if it says submitted then that means everything has been received on NVC side just have to wait till you get a email. I'm also currently on the waiting side. When did you submit everything?

9/18 when did you ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

After you get the notice that says CC (case complete),  it will still be a few months to receive notice of the interview 

NVC coordinates the date for interview with the embassy

That notice will tell you the approved drs for the medical exam

meantime,  send the original 2018 IRS tax transcript to him in Morocco

USPS overnight is the fastest and cheapest although overnight will be 4 to 5 days

best to you 

allah yekbel

15 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

After you get the notice that says CC (case complete),  it will still be a few months to receive notice of the interview 

NVC coordinates the date for interview with the embassy

That notice will tell you the approved drs for the medical exam

meantime,  send the original 2018 IRS tax transcript to him in Morocco

USPS overnight is the fastest and cheapest although overnight will be 4 to 5 days

best to you 

allah yekbel

iam the applicant can u please tell me what are my husbands original documents that I should take with me to the interview ?

8 minutes ago, Letter said:

9/11 and 9/18 had to resubmit 3 documents so we should hear something back back soon. 

wow lucky you that was pretty fast I see other ppl waiting for a month or more and I just assume its gonna be the same for me . clearly everybody is different

Timeline
3 minutes ago, zahira33 said:

wow lucky you that was pretty fast I see other ppl waiting for a month or more and I just assume its gonna be the same for me . clearly everybody is different

Yes based on this form you really can't tell how long it will take. Just keep praying and trusting I'll be with my husband before this year is over! Keep me updated if you like I'll also do the same.

1 minute ago, Letter said:

Yes based on this form you really can't tell how long it will take. Just keep praying and trusting I'll be with my husband before this year is over! Keep me updated if you like I'll also do the same.

yeh I will def be doing that thank you so much for your help

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.