BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good evening guys!!

so I haven’t really updated my status on here but my wife has recently had an interview on Jan 6, 2020. From there the counselor wanted an update NBI from the Philippines which she got on the 14th of January. Shipped it on from 2GO courier along with her passport. 

so now I just recently check her status and the last time it was updated from ceac status was Jan 16, 2020 it’s been same for almost a month.  Next week will be a month and all we’re waiting for is her passport along with the USA visa. 

Has anyone been on this stage? 
We both figure and my lawyer that it should be early February at least give it time.  Still waiting 

Timeline

This was for a spousal visa and we have a daughter which she has her USA passport. 

Being away we the loved ones really sucks especially if u have a 2yr old and missing out on time. 

🙏🏽 Hope evrything is ok so my wife and daughter and I be together. 

2 hours ago, Scaret_e said:

This was for a spousal visa and we have a daughter which she has her USA passport. 

Being away we the loved ones really sucks especially if u have a 2yr old and missing out on time. 

🙏🏽 Hope evrything is ok so my wife and daughter and I be together. 

Goodluck man!  So you filed in Sept and your wife already has had interview?

2 minutes ago, Scaret_e said:

Sorry, I filed January 24, 2019 

Ahh, I see.  No prob!  Did the Embassy say when she should expect it back?  It will mail or she will pick it up?  I think here in Hong Kong we can go back to pick it up or they will mail it.

Timeline
1 minute ago, cbro said:

Ahh, I see.  No prob!  Did the Embassy say when she should expect it back?  It will mail or she will pick it up?  I think here in Hong Kong we can go back to pick it up or they will mail it.

They didn’t say, but most likely they will mail it to you, we sent the updated nbi and along with her passport. Just waiting now 

My husband and I have pretty much figured we shall be in South Korea for another year, which is do-able. You think for Nebraska September fillers it's too much to hope to be approved and at NVC by Christmas? 

And does anyone know how exactly the transfer from NVC to the local consulate works? 

Sent I-130 Packet:  09/27/2019 

Received/PD:          09/30/2019

NOA 1 Sent:            10/02/2019

Updated :dancing::         10/15/2019

Updated:                  02/23/2020 (NSC to TSC)

Updated:                  04/02/2020

Updated:                  05/26/2020

NOA 2:                      05/27/2020

NVC Paid:                05/28/2020

NVC submitted:      07/04/2020

I-129F Sent:            10/24/2019

I-129F Recieved:    10/28/2019

I-129F NOA 1:         11/04/2019  (no action on I-129F)

5 minutes ago, Bee91 said:

My husband and I have pretty much figured we shall be in South Korea for another year, which is do-able. You think for Nebraska September fillers it's too much to hope to be approved and at NVC by Christmas? 

And does anyone know how exactly the transfer from NVC to the local consulate works? 

This is my guess - that we'll have interview at the HK consulate sometime early 2021 ish?   Likely to all move back Summer 2021, perhaps I (USC) will go a few months earlier... My wife won't quit her job before I have something lined up stateside...

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
16 hours ago, MariellJoes said:

Nebraska:

NOA1 September 23rd 19

I129F: November 19 received 

expedite: denied last week 

I’m starting to lose my patience 😭

Yeah it is what it is, we have PD 17 Sep. Did not file for I-129, so I really hope to get the approval before 17 Sep 2020, but it may as well take a few months longer before NOA2.  What reason did you use for expedite? 

Hi , 

I read the whole blog now and mostly peoples has filed the I-129F as well. 
but In my case , I have filled the I-130 only and the priority date is sept 12 with texas service center. 
so, looks like both has diff forms and processing procedure is diff as well. Well the I-129F processing is faster than I-130 . 

Hi guys! sorry for asking this here but we have same priority date and received date, what does it mean? (We have Potomac Center which seems to be not one of the main ones because I never see their statistics)

Also, our estimated approval date from VJ was September 2020 and in the last week that changed to April 2020, is it because some July fillers have started to be processed?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.