Greenbaum

SEPTEMBER 2019 I-129F FILERS

678 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, HispanicLover said:

Hello fellow September filers. I sent out my packet today 9/16/19 FedEx overnight. So relieved to start the process. 

Very good and congrats!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

6 hours ago, Ben and Jen said:

Sent my packet on 9/16 and saw it got received on 9/18. Hoping to hear a new update soon!

It typically takes about 3-5 days for them to send out the notice once received. You should get a text message or email first before the hard copy. Good luck! :) 

event.png

1 hour ago, Lissweetaspie said:

So looks like I can join the club! Just sent my packet in September 21st! Looking forward to getting the first NOA!! 

Good deal and congrats!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

10 minutes ago, HispanicLover said:

YAY!!! I received text notice of NOA1 today. Now for the long waiting period :wacko:

You are on your way, congrats!!!!

Citizenship Complete!

4 hours ago, HispanicLover said:

YAY!!! I received text notice of NOA1 today. Now for the long waiting period :wacko:

Congrats! Hopefully we'd have the NOA2 sometime before Christmas. *fingers crossed*

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 9/22/2019 at 4:49 PM, Trese said:

It typically takes about 3-5 days for them to send out the notice once received. You should get a text message or email first before the hard copy. Good luck! :) 

Just got the text message earlier today! Yay!!

event.png

Howdy! Just sent in my petition yesterday (9-25), should be arriving in Dallas tomorrow (9-27).  Very nervous tbh, worried I forgot something even though Im sure I didnt LOL. So I guess Im joining the Sept Filers club now :D We should have our own badges LOL! 

event.png

17 minutes ago, AshleyHope0618 said:

Howdy! Just sent in my petition yesterday (9-25), should be arriving in Dallas tomorrow (9-27).  Very nervous tbh, worried I forgot something even though Im sure I didnt LOL. So I guess Im joining the Sept Filers club now :D We should have our own badges LOL! 

Congratulations and everything will be ok!

Citizenship Complete!

1 hour ago, AshleyHope0618 said:

Congrats!!!

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I am a 9 filer. I mailed my application on 9/17 and they received it on 9/20. I just got the text today, 9/26. Let the journey begin. Good luck to everyone!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.