Greenbaum

SEPTEMBER 2019 I-129F FILERS

678 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Bocha said:

I was checking last year timelines and this years timelines. They were getting noa2 after 6-8 months.. this year after 3-4 months (quite faster). hopefully we got our Noa2 by end of NOV or DEC... fingers crossed....!!

I sure hope so too! Even my eyes and toes are crossed out of sheer anticipation at this point. 🤣

event.png

2019 has been a good year for I-129F filings, in fact a very good year compared to 2018 when I filed. That's good news for you all who are filing or who have filed now. Let's hope it holds up into 2020!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Yeah I got the two text messages the other day as well! I also got my NOA1 hard copy in the mail today. I would love to see us get our NOA2s by the end of the year, that would be an awesome holiday gift to us :D 

event.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Dumb question and I’m sure it’s covered somewhere else but... 

The address on the bottom left corner of the NOA1 letter - is this the service center where my petition went? If so, we’re in California. 

1 hour ago, AshleyHope0618 said:

Quick question. Is there any reason to register an account on the USCIS website? I see a place to login and sign up, but is there any point to signing up? 

I'm the beneficiary and I signed up. I figured my fiance would get the status update via text or email due to the G-1145, but I wanna be notified of any status changes as well. :) 

1 hour ago, Ahuntington said:

Dumb question and I’m sure it’s covered somewhere else but... 

The address on the bottom left corner of the NOA1 letter - is this the service center where my petition went? If so, we’re in California. 

Yes, it is. Most K-1 applications are processed there. :) 

Edited by Trese

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
On 10/8/2019 at 2:02 PM, AshleyHope0618 said:

Quick question. Is there any reason to register an account on the USCIS website? I see a place to login and sign up, but is there any point to signing up? 

The apps and the websites dont always update.  Some get some dont.  Luck of the draw really

Hello everyone! I am a September filer too!
At first I was like oh this wait won't be so bad but now I am sitting here thinking about all of the possible RFE that I could get. It is driving me crazy! :')

10 hours ago, AshleyHope0618 said:

Howdy guys, just wanting to check in and see how everyone is doing :D 

Still hanging in there. :) Time of reckoning is still pretty far out so still feeling pretty chill about the whole process..

event.png

7 hours ago, Cilllah said:

Hello everyone! I am a September filer too!
At first I was like oh this wait won't be so bad but now I am sitting here thinking about all of the possible RFE that I could get. It is driving me crazy! :')

LOL. I think we are all a bit worried with the what ifs. I find I read, A Lot, on here about others experiences. I also find myself reading over statistical data, visa approvals for our country, reading other people's success stories. That has helped calm me a bit, reading all the stories and approvals. Even something posted by someone a couple years ago, i find myself super happy for the people that have already been here for months or years lol! 

I feel like this will be the worst wait, because the noa2 stage will allow us to keep busy with more paperwork plus setting things up and hopefully start making arrangements for travel and such. I could be wrong because we are in this stage of the process but that's what it feels like to me lol. 

event.png

2 hours ago, Trese said:

Still hanging in there. :) Time of reckoning is still pretty far out so still feeling pretty chill about the whole process..

Yeah we have a ways to go. I like to keep things active in a thread, incase new people didn't see :) so you'll probably see me popping in here and saying howdy lol. 

event.png

10 hours ago, AshleyHope0618 said:

LOL. I think we are all a bit worried with the what ifs. I find I read, A Lot, on here about others experiences. I also find myself reading over statistical data, visa approvals for our country, reading other people's success stories. That has helped calm me a bit, reading all the stories and approvals. Even something posted by someone a couple years ago, i find myself super happy for the people that have already been here for months or years lol! 

I feel like this will be the worst wait, because the noa2 stage will allow us to keep busy with more paperwork plus setting things up and hopefully start making arrangements for travel and such. I could be wrong because we are in this stage of the process but that's what it feels like to me lol. 

Yeah that is true. I wasn't at all before. I thought we had a really strong case and I still do. Just worried about the questioning of time passing between relationships etc but all can be explained if I have to so I suppose I shouldn't worry at all. Just miss my fiance a lot but I suppose everyone does lol. I have uni work to keep me occupied though for better or worse.

I too look at so many threads. Even the RFE thread lately just to see what goes on. I haven't looked at visa approvals for my country. I want to now. I wonder if there is statistics for it. It's Australia though so I am sure it isn't so bad as it isn't a high risk country or anything thankfully. I am happy for everyone else too! Just want it to be my turn but not too soon as I have to graduate uni first and it's kind of a balancing act right now!

I think NOA1 to NOA2 is the harder wait as well. NOA2 to approval seems better as you are busy and you are actually making progress. I'm not stressed about the interview even though flying to a different state with my toddler is not high on my list of things to do. Although I've flown with her to the US so should be grateful it is shorter!

15 hours ago, AshleyHope0618 said:

Yeah we have a ways to go. I like to keep things active in a thread, incase new people didn't see :) so you'll probably see me popping in here and saying howdy lol. 

Yeah, I get ya. :) Been busy in our group chat too, just whiling away time, you know?

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.