2,946 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

The priority date changes, in the beginning the ones we have I485 pending with ex-abusers are the one on our I130 BUT once vawa gets approved the Priority Date is the day you filed Vawa.

Β 

How does this explain folks who get interview 3/4 months after vawa approval?πŸ˜πŸ˜•

2 hours ago, Papayo said:

Good day! I need Sandra contact urgently, either email address or phone number. Thank you.

Hey Papayo πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘‹ PM Sandra right here...if she wishes to share her info with you..she'll do so herself..she's a wonderful human being..she most likely won't turn you away!πŸ‘

2 hours ago, blujewel said:

I wish i knew too cos my local office is past my priority date. I don't also know where my local office is. I only got a CL.. I am not sure where my file is because i have two local offices close to me.Β 

Not everyone is comfortable sharing their location..not me though..but if you're not one of them..what state you at? And what city?πŸ˜•

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

LOL my dear..I'm trying to see a faster state to relocate to..maybe I should come over to your place!πŸ˜πŸ˜•πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒ need to flee this city..3 billion people with 4 billion applications!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's bye bye New York sayonara! πŸ‘‹ 🚚 ✈ πŸš† β›΅

HahahahahaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ my dear NYC issues are just too much.. they can make someone get heart attack .. that sorry put me to shock so bad

1 minute ago, Modu said:

HahahahahaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ my dear NYC issues are just too much.. they can make someone get heart attack .. that sorry put me to shock so bad

Once I can establish that in a different state I don't start all over again for wait times..then it's done!πŸ‘ or else it will be futile..in the sense that I probably will have a few more months to wait here than starting all over again in a different state!😏

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Once I can establish that in a different state I don't start all over again for wait times..then it's done!πŸ‘ or else it will be futile..in the sense that I probably will have a few more months to wait here than starting all over again in a different state!😏

My dear you can relocate after you get ur 10yrs and citizenships would be faster in other state.... my friend filed for citizenships now she is wait for 2yrs for nothing....,sad

9 minutes ago, Modu said:

My dear you can relocate after you get ur 10yrs and citizenships would be faster in other state.... my friend filed for citizenships now she is wait for 2yrs for nothing....,sad

Great suggestion!πŸ‘ thanks hun!😘😊 but still my options will be kept open..there are different field offices here in N.Y. some are faster than others...I believe the fastest gets you scheduled in about 7-8 months after case transfer! (Queens office) That's my field office! Let's see what happens πŸ‘€ sometimes you wake up to surprises from USCIS..been that way since the beginning!😏

59 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

The priority date changes, in the beginning the ones we have I485 pending with ex-abusers are the one on our I130 BUT once vawa gets approved the Priority Date is the day you filed Vawa.

Β 

Good to know!!! Thanks πŸ™πŸ»Β 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

How does this explain folks who get interview 3/4 months after vawa approval?πŸ˜πŸ˜•

For Vawa’s applications it really doesn’t apply, it is the queque of the localΒ office and if your file gets picked up by the Officer. That is how some get faster processing...Β 

let’s say there are 10 desks and each officer gets their pile is about how each of them reads their piles one by one... once it gets to local

office it restart the queque again until someone picks it up!

After Vawa Approval average wait time is 7-10 months sometimes up toΒ 14 months...

mine was 10 months exactly.

I am Chicago Local Office.

Edited by FridayGirl@69

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
28 minutes ago, NeverGiveUp Nov17 said:

Good to know!!! Thanks πŸ™πŸ»Β 

You are welcome, I learn it through your my processing time... jejeje

I guess we can all speculate..but no one knows for sure the dynamics of how cases are being processed at the USCIS offices..I've seen too many patterns and anomalies to accept one explanation😏..could be a number of reasons..all the same I hope we all attain the desired result..and our cases move along faster!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘I thank every one for their contributions and collective efforts as together we make VJ!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
43 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

For Vawa’s applications it really doesn’t apply, it is the queque of the localΒ office and if your file gets picked up by the Officer. That is how some get faster processing...Β 

let’s say there are 10 desks and each officer gets their pile is about how each of them reads their piles one by one... once it gets to local

office it restart the queque again until someone picks it up!

After Vawa Approval average wait time is 7-10 months sometimes up toΒ 14 months...

mine was 10 months exactly.

I am Chicago Local Office.

I am not sure how it is calculated, you hear so many different reasons of your wait time.Β  I just focused on working and living my life and thought it would be another year, and then it was a surprise that it only took 4 months.Β Β 

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration JourneyΒ 

Β 

Β 

What is the current months of approval? The last time was 14th February on this platform. For going to 3 months now, no current last date of updates on my application. Is there anyone having this kind of experience. Almost 16 months no rfe. Pray for speedy approval for all. It’s not easy journey but God is able @Stillwinning!!!😊 @FridayGirl@69Β @sandraj

1 minute ago, Sunnyman said:

What is the current months of approval? The last time was 14th February on this platform. For going to 3 months now, no current last date of updates on my application. Is there anyone having this kind of experience. Almost 16 months no rfe. Pray for speedy approval for all. It’s not easy journey but God is able @Stillwinning!!!😊 @FridayGirl@69Β @sandraj

Hey Sunnyman..relax! Not everyone gets RFE..rfe delays your case somewhat..so best not to have it! Last we heard of were Jan and Feb 2018 approvals...not sure about March...but it's coming! Patience patience patience!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ we all have our day!πŸ™ŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.