laylalex

To Learn About the Far Right, Start With the ‘Manosphere’

215 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

You're moving the goal posts. 😂

I didn't say Germany had no industry outside of banking. YOU said Germany "don't get their money from banking." You're not arguing in good faith, mate.

It's a shame. I keep looking for an honest lefty, but I can't seem to find one.

Also I am not a lefty. Fundamentalist Christian Conservative. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: England
Timeline
6 minutes ago, AnonIndia said:

Also I am not a lefty. Fundamentalist Christian Conservative. 

You're paraphrasing Marx. Sorry to be the one to break it to you, you're a lefty.

-

“He’s in there fighting,” the president said. “Boris knows how to win.”

1 minute ago, Boris Farage said:

You're paraphrasing Marx. Sorry to be the one to break it to you, you're a lefty.

Yes a socially conservative fundamental Christian who wants to redirect finances to the education of the youth of the Country and not spend it on pointless wars is a lefty. Maybe anyone who is not a brainless neocon Ben Shapiro loving/ wars for regime change, libertarian is a lefty. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, AnonIndia said:

Yes a socially conservative fundamental Christian who wants to redirect finances to the education of the youth of the Country and not spend it on pointless wars is a lefty.

Look mate. You cannot claim to be "socially conservative" while at the same time advocating free education. That's not how the language works. Look it up on Cracked if you don't believe me.

4 minutes ago, AnonIndia said:

Maybe anyone who is not a brainless neocon Ben Shapiro loving/ wars for regime change, libertarian is a lefty. 

And here it is. The last bastion of the left. Hurling insults when the last of your unworkable ideas is crushed with logic. And I have to tell you, I'm about three sheets to the wind right now, and it wasn't even difficult. In any case, I have engaged with civility and without insult. I don't know what Christianity you're practising, but in Church of England we practice respect for one's opponent, no matter how poor their argument. Must be the "fundamental" bit. You should have that looked at.

-

Look mate. You cannot claim to be "socially conservative" while at the same time advocating free education. That's not how the language works. Look it up on Cracked if you don't believe me.

Social conservatism is about abortion, homosexuality, transgender issues etc. Advocating for free education would be fiscal liberalism. Can't believe an anglo is getting this wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

And here it is. The last bastion of the left. Hurling insults when the last of your unworkable ideas is crushed with logic. And I have to tell you, I'm about three sheets to the wind right now, and it wasn't even difficult. In any case, I have engaged with civility and without insult. I don't know what Christianity you're practising, but in Church of England we practice respect for one's opponent, no matter how poor their argument. Must be the "fundamental" bit. You should have that looked at.

Unworkable ideas? But 700 billion a year to military is workable? 7 trillion for regime change in the middle east is workable? But 70 billion for free college every year is unworkable. Hilarious 'factual argument' there big guy. 

34 minutes ago, AnonIndia said:

Seems like you did a low effort boomer google search to refute my point. 

Ummmmmm, I'm pretty sure that Boris is a millennial. 😀

6 minutes ago, AnonIndia said:

Social conservatism is about abortion, homosexuality, transgender issues etc. Advocating for free education would be fiscal liberalism. Can't believe an anglo is getting this wrong. 

So are you a social conservative? 

1 minute ago, laylalex said:

Well I wish he researched more into than a simple google search. Couldn't even bother to click the link. Saw the first page of google search and said that German banking accounts for 40% of assets worldwide when the link says German private sector banking makes up 40% of German banking as a whole and German banking is 16th in global assets. 

Capture.PNG

Timeline
Just now, laylalex said:

Oh it's only one of the everything else he's gotten wrong. 😉 But he does fancy his PHIL-101 labels, I'll give him that.

Nice chatting with you tonight @AnonIndia. You really should apologise for the unwarranted insults though.

-

1 minute ago, laylalex said:

So are you a social conservative? 

Yes I am a Christian and I believe those things are morally wrong. That is my religious belief which I have a right to have. 

Oh it's only one of the everything else he's gotten wrong. 😉 But he does fancy his PHIL-101 labels, I'll give him that.

Nice chatting with you tonight @AnonIndia. You really should apologise for the unwarranted insults though.

I apologize for the insults big guy. Nothing wrong with a little bit of heated debate. 

Timeline
Just now, AnonIndia said:

Well I wish he researched more into than a simple google search. Couldn't even bother to click the link. Saw the first page of google search and said that German banking accounts for 40% of assets worldwide when the link says German private sector banking makes up 40% of German banking as a whole and German banking is 16th in global assets. 

Capture.PNG

Have you really not been paying attention tonight @AnonIndia? I know you're so proud of your armchair detective work, but I didn't have to Google the bloody fact, it's what I do every ###### day. Every person I know in my industry will throw that fact out if asked. Here, try it yourself. Pop round to your bank tomorrow, and speak with an actual banker. Nobody has to Google this fact. Go back and read your bloody Cracked, you were doing better then.

-

2 minutes ago, AnonIndia said:

Yes I am a Christian and I believe those things are morally wrong. That is my religious belief which I have a right to have. 

You certainly do have a right to have those beliefs. :) Just as I have the right to believe that you are morally wrong to have those beliefs. :D 

3 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

Have you really not been paying attention tonight @AnonIndia? I know you're so proud of your armchair detective work, but I didn't have to Google the bloody fact, it's what I do every ###### day. Every person I know in my industry will throw that fact out if asked. Here, try it yourself. Pop round to your bank tomorrow, and speak with an actual banker. Nobody has to Google this fact. Go back and read your bloody Cracked, you were doing better then.

Dude no banker is gonna say German banks hold 40% of Global banking assets. That is simply untrue. If that is the case then German banks would be ranked number 1 in terms of asset holdings globally. They are ranked SIXTEENTH. 16. ONE SIX. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, AnonIndia said:

I'd like to correct my statement then. German revenue from banking is minuscule compared to the manufacturing industry. 

Oh nice. Very nice. Two pages of discussion, and now you'd like to change the entire foundation of your argument. You're really not very good at this at all. Serious question: where DID you go to university?

-

11 minutes ago, Boris Farage said:

Oh nice. Very nice. Two pages of discussion, and now you'd like to change the entire foundation of your argument. You're really not very good at this at all. Serious question: where DID you go to university?

Not willing to DOX myself to random internet strangers. You did falsely claim German Banking holds 40% of global assets which is a blatant poorly researched falsehood. When I pointed it out with links showing how little German banking has in terms of global assets, you told me to go out and ask my local bank down the street about German banking asset holdings so I can finally come to my senses about your supposed facts.  Then you claimed I am not a social conservative because I have fiscally liberal viewpoints which are not mutually exclusive worldviews to have. My point stands. Majority of German annual revenue is not from banking. It is from their manufacturing and service sector.