Cata&Ben

August 2019 - AOS Fillers!

1,771 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
On 11/12/2019 at 8:17 PM, Cata&Ben said:

I really thank to the people who spoke about the issue of the Medical Form and the Vaccination form and the interview with USCIS;

I was blind and unaware of this issue;

In my personal case, the doctor who made this assessment at my home country made a mistake with filling in the form DS 3025

It is good to know that I am on my way to solve the issue.

Cata

I decided to start calling US-CSs in our area to find out if any would provide an I-693 without requiring a full medical. The first (and only) one I spoke with was so helpful. He said, "Of course, we would just update the vaccination record on form I-693 and no new medical is necessary because it's been less than a year. He told me that he just happened to have recently gotten a letter from USCIS outlining the rules and was able to verify that this rule is still in place. Whether or not every IO is aware of this, or is able to wade through the incompetent filling out of the DS-3025 is still an issue, but at least we know what the requirement is. It's because of this imcompetence that we have decided to go ahead and get the I-693, with the flu shot update. I'm feeling relieved to not have to worry about this any more.

Edited by Joyoussinger

2 hours ago, Joyoussinger said:

I decided to start calling US-CSs in our area to find out if any would provide an I-693 without requiring a full medical. The first (and only) one I spoke with was so helpful. He said, "Of course, we would just update the vaccination record on form I-693 and no new medical is necessary because it's been less than a year. He told me that he just happened to have recently gotten a letter from USCIS outlining the rules and was able to verify that this rule is still in place. Whether or not every IO is aware of this, or is able to wade through the incompetent filling out of the DS-3025 is still an issue, but at least we know what the requirement is. It's because of this imcompetence that we have decided to go ahead and get the I-693, with the flu shot update. I'm feeling relieved to not have to worry about this any more.

Thank you for the information! I appreciate it.

I called this afternoon to USCIS and asked to talk about this issue to a TIER 2.

She informed me that I dont have to do a new medical examination since mine was done less than a year ago.

She also informed me that I must do the part 1,2,3,4,6 and 9 of the I-693 form with a USCIS doctor, and she also said I must take this I-693 form in a sealed envelop to the interview.

I contacted this afternoon via email to a USCIS doctor and waiting for his response. 

The good news is that we are solving this issue before the interview is taking place. 

Cata

Edited by Cata&Ben

Thanks a lot  for the info, about medical That way we can start getting everything in order when the day of the interview comes 🤗

I was already worry about having to make medical again  it was very expensive in my country for three of us and here is much more expensive 

Edited by Lirca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Cata&Ben said:

I called this afternoon to USCIS and asked to talk about this issue to a TIER 2.

She informed me that I dont have to do a new medical examination since mine was done less than a year ago.

She also informed me that I must do the part 1,2,3,4,6 and 9 of the I-693 form with a USCIS doctor, and she also said I must take this I-693 form in a sealed envelop to the interview.

I contacted this afternoon via email to a USCIS doctor and waiting for his response. 

The good news is that we are solving this issue before the interview is taking place. 

Cata

It does take a lot of stress off to solve this before the interview. Best of luck with yours!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 hours ago, Cata&Ben said:

Cata

Basically, unless your DS-3025 was done within the last year and is marked that you voluntarily received all vaccinations as a K-1 holder, then you need a new medical. For me, it was done in May 2019 and states I received all vaccinations. 

2 hours ago, brandonflude1 said:

Basically, unless your DS-3025 was done within the last year and is marked that you voluntarily received all vaccinations as a K-1 holder, then you need a new medical. For me, it was done in May 2019 and states I received all vaccinations. 

The key word in the DS 3025 is "applicant completed vaccination requirements"

Edited by Cata&Ben

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Just now, brandonflude1 said:

I believe so, I have the same and I’m not getting a new form done. 

4AC94A5D-EBDC-4ECE-9393-62BC8FA7C5AE.jpeg

I don't know, I didn't have my record completed by the medical exam, she asked if I wanted to get them, I said no (for stupid reasons now i realized), still she checked that box and gave me A's in the chart, I think I'll get a RFE.

14 minutes ago, Marcela Palomino said:

Is mine ok?

Screenshot_20191115-095656.png

I also think your form DS 3025 is fine. If you have the waivers in the form, it is fine. The form says completed, it is fine. 

😊

Cata

Edited by Cata&Ben

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Marcela Palomino said:

I don't know, I didn't have my record completed by the medical exam, she asked if I wanted to get them, I said no (for stupid reasons now i realized), still she checked that box and gave me A's in the chart, I think I'll get a RFE.

A’s mean not age appropriate. Can you show me your full DS-3025? I’ll be able to compare to a completed one. The box is checked stating you completed the vaccination requirements. 

In any case, you can ask an USCIS doctor to check your DS3025.

I sent my DS3025 form to a USCIS Doctor and he replied to me that I do need to update the form to I-693.

He didnt charged me for this service. 

Cata

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, brandonflude1 said:

A’s mean not age appropriate. Can you show me your full DS-3025? I’ll be able to compare to a completed one. The box is checked stating you completed the vaccination requirements. 

It also means that I refused  the vaccination, I think

Screenshot_20191115-101505.png

Just now, Cata&Ben said:

In any case, you can ask an USCIS doctor to check your DS3025.

I sent my DS3025 form to a USCIS Doctor and he replied to me that I do need to update the form to I-693.

He didnt charged me for this service. 

Cata

How did you find the email?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.