dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2019

940 posts in this topic

I received CC on 12th July and waiting for IL. I have applied from United Arab Emirates. Anyone from UAE waiting for same or got the IL? Pls share your timelines

5 minutes ago, SadafAsif said:

I received CC on 12th July and waiting for IL. I have applied from United Arab Emirates. Anyone from UAE waiting for same or got the IL? Pls share your timelines

I did. 

CC on June 20th

IL today.

Good luck :) 

On 7/15/2019 at 1:39 PM, MichaelC said:

Yes, hopefully :) I'm waiting for my IL for Abu Dhabi. CC was on June 20th...

Just like to know, if you got the IL? ifyes, do let me know the date. My CC is 12th July and waiting for IL for Abudhabi. 

7 minutes ago, MichaelC said:

I did. 

CC on June 20th

IL today.

Ohh u got the IL today?? wow !! Congrats and all the best - I just got the right person to estimate my queue for IL. And what is ur interview date?

15 minutes ago, SadafAsif said:

Ohh u got the IL today?? wow !! Congrats and all the best - I just got the right person to estimate my queue for IL. And what is ur interview date?

Thanks a lot :) Yes, sure: the interview date is August 25th so that's a pretty good surprise. Hope you get yours in the next few days as well!!

23 minutes ago, MichaelC said:

I did. 

CC on June 20th

IL today.

Can you also let me know if your spouse was a greencard or citizen? I am in f2a category which is current

1 minute ago, SadafAsif said:

Can you also let me know if your spouse was a greencard or citizen? I am in f2a category which is current

My wife is a US citizen (we applied for a IR-1 visa).

Edited by MichaelC

1 minute ago, MichaelC said:

Thanks a lot :) Yes, sure: the interview date is August 25th so that's a pretty good surprise. Hope you get yours in the next few days as well!!

Yea thats pretty close 

all the best 

1 minute ago, MichaelC said:

My wife is a US citizen (we applied for a IR-1 visa).

Ok thx for the info and sorry to bother u just trying to estimate timelines

Great day for u. Hope u meet ur wife soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:48 AM, jeanita68 said:

Praise God!!! Just recieved IL FINALLY!!! 💃💃💃💃😭😭😭😭😭😁😁😁😁 im so full of emotins! 

August 13th @7am Santo Dominigo, DR

Praying this is rain fall for everyone else thats waiting🙏🙏

congrats.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:26 AM, CamilaRemolina said:

INTERVIEW LETTER RECEIVED!!!!!!!!!!! Praise the LORD Almighty! I'm so happy I can't contain myself!!!!!!

PD: 08/03/2019

NOA2: 03/28/2019

CC: 05/20/2019

IL: 7/17/2019

INTERVIEW: 08/27/2019

congrats

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.