Ezero2k

I-751 July 2019 Filers

2,061 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Rosa Garcia said:

Did USCIS get back to you? Is so what did they say. Your case it taking way too long! 

They have not gotten back to me. I have submitted three inquiries so far. No response yet.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rosa Garcia said:

Hello! Do you know why is your case taking so long? Did they transfer it to NBC? Did you contact Ombudsman? You are outside normal processing time. 

Hi,

It was transferred yes...I contacted Ombudsman, filed 4 Service Requests, and nothing. 

Yes I am outside of normal processing time.

On 8/15/2021 at 12:33 PM, aleac said:

Hi,

It was transferred yes...I contacted Ombudsman, filed 4 Service Requests, and nothing. 

Yes I am outside of normal processing time.

Me too .. 4 months ago I filed 1 request with Ombudsman  and 3 months later they send me an email saying that might take up to 6 months for them to make an inquiry with USCIS..

Last week I received a letter requesting more evidence ( same papers I gave the officer in my interview) 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I filed my i-751 on July/18/2019. Had n400 and i751 combo interview  in Jan. They didnt make any decision about my interview the same. Its still pending. I did pass the englisj ans civics test.today i received the mail saying they transferred my case to National Benefits Center . I dont know how long more will it take ???

• 2 months later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 11/11/2021 at 10:14 PM, Faith2019 said:

I filed July 2019 . Still waiting as well 

Is anyone who filed in Texas in July 2019 still waiting ?

I filed in Newark and now live in Dallas. I am still waiting on my I-751 May 2019 and N-400 sept 2020

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, Faith2019 said:

Wow the waiting is killing me . I’m planning to file my N 400 soon . Did you do your finger prints for your N-400?

No, I didn't have to. I got a bio re-use in feb 2021.

• 1 month later...

You guys have been very quiet.  I'm assuming everyone got their green cards,  am I right? 😁😜

Guys, I have an interview on my I751 joint petition in a few days,  however,  in the meantime i got divorced and filed again- I751 waiver.  

I'm going alone to the interview (without my attorney because she is insanely expensive) to basically withdraw my joint petition and let them know I've filled a waiver.  

Do you guys know what should I expect? My attorney says that the chances of them interviewing me are minimal. I would appreciate any info you might know for this type of situation. 

Thanks you! 

18 minutes ago, Hannah_NYC said:

You guys have been very quiet.  I'm assuming everyone got their green cards,  am I right? 😁😜

Guys, I have an interview on my I751 joint petition in a few days,  however,  in the meantime i got divorced and filed again- I751 waiver.  

I'm going alone to the interview (without my attorney because she is insanely expensive) to basically withdraw my joint petition and let them know I've filled a waiver.  

Do you guys know what should I expect? My attorney says that the chances of them interviewing me are minimal. I would appreciate any info you might know for this type of situation. 

Thanks you! 

I don't think you needed to file again but just switch to ROC with divorce waiver at the interview.

Read this document: https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/memos/i-751_Filed_ Prior_Termination_3apr09.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.