wisedog

Mumbai Consulate - Any recent "IR" interviews/interview scheduled?

435 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, rockvil said:

@wisedog did you get anything?   After a flurry of F2x IL's yesterday, I am really steamed at this whole process.

@rockvil- Nope, I didn't. My case is a IR-5 case, waiting since April 29. Looks like lots of F2x got their ILs yesterday, but I don't know of IR* having made much progress :(

6 minutes ago, wisedog said:

@rockvil- Nope, I didn't. My case is a IR-5 case, waiting since April 29. Looks like lots of F2x got their ILs yesterday, but I don't know of IR* having made much progress :(

I called NVC again..  waste of time but had to ask how F2x with later DQ date have their interview.   They said "we are unable to comment on other cases".   I escalated to a supervisor and go the same answer.  I also asked if they are still working August dates and the supervisor told me that Aug dates are still open.    So, let's pray and get this over with.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 6/18/2019 at 5:28 AM, wisedog said:

Has anyone on this forum had recent "IR" (IR-1/IR-5 etc.) interviews or upcoming interview scheduled at the Mumbai consulate? I've been waiting from case complete to interview notification since late April 2019 for IR-5. Despite this being 3rd week of June, I still have no feedback regarding interview dates.

Looking at this case complete to interview spreadsheet and filtering Mumbai candidates: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

it appears last set of folks who received any interview notifications (for an interview scheduled in June or July) were ones whose case complete dates was in late March/early April. Has no one here got any recently scheduled "IR" interviews at Mumbai? 

Have you got Interrview letter

Timeline
8 hours ago, Libin222 said:

Greetings everyone! Just wanted to see how long the current wait is at Mumbai Consulate for an Immigrant (I-130) interview. Thanks in advance. 

Should be in this thread. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Libin222 said:

Greetings everyone! Just wanted to see how long the current wait is at Mumbai Consulate for an Immigrant (I-130) interview. Thanks in advance. 

Hello

My case was completed on June 14 still not received the interview letter.as of today. Hoping August first week.

My center is Potomac . And it's been faster than other centers. Anyone here case is at the Potomac center can share your thoughts.

Timeline
On 6/18/2019 at 5:51 AM, Pshah89 said:

My cc is April 10 , haven’t received IL from Mumbai embassy yet so just wait n watch.

What center proccessing your case.

Since new Delhi don't do the CRI and some other visas i think Mumbai is backlogged.

11 hours ago, MNU said:

Hello

My case was completed on June 14 still not received the interview letter.as of today. Hoping August first week.

My center is Potomac . And it's been faster than other centers. Anyone here case is at the Potomac center can share your thoughts.

Good luck.   A number of folks are waiting with case completion from end of April with no interview letters yet.   You are most likely looking at October or later at this point.

Timeline
On 6/18/2019 at 5:28 AM, wisedog said:

Has anyone on this forum had recent "IR" (IR-1/IR-5 etc.) interviews or upcoming interview scheduled at the Mumbai consulate? I've been waiting from case complete to interview notification since late April 2019 for IR-5. Despite this being 3rd week of June, I still have no feedback regarding interview dates.

Looking at this case complete to interview spreadsheet and filtering Mumbai candidates: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0

it appears last set of folks who received any interview notifications (for an interview scheduled in June or July) were ones whose case complete dates was in late March/early April. Has no one here got any recently scheduled "IR" interviews at Mumbai? 

Anyone received Interrview letter for September yet. Please share 

Timeline
On 6/18/2019 at 6:34 AM, sharon1611 said:

My case complete date is May 28th. This is so disappointing to read that it is taking over 8 weeks to even receive an interview date. Earlier this year per the document wisedog posted, people from Mumbai were around 60 data case complete to actual interview date. Suddenly processing has slowed down dramatically. 😞

Have you received interview letter

How long you have to wait after case completed?

Please share.

Timeline
7 hours ago, MNU said:

Anyone received Interrview letter for September yet. Please share 

Cc date -1st may still waiting for IL .

late April people are in queue too. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, ram_shan said:

Do you know if anyone got IL for September?

As per my knowledge ,Mumbai  embassy will fill their dates between 10 to 20  .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
15 hours ago, A&k 2019 said:

As per my knowledge ,Mumbai  embassy will fill their dates between 10 to 20  .

Fill their dares between 10&20 of what ? August ? Has anybody hear heard of IL dates for Sept ? I have a cc of May 28yj and no news yet 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.