wisedog

Mumbai Consulate - Any recent "IR" interviews/interview scheduled?

435 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
14 minutes ago, saladboye said:

I think they mean this one:

image.thumb.png.76595415e7412d4946e093ea1346debc.png

Just now, rockvil said:

Do you know them personally?   How do you know that they made a mistake?  They don't seem to have a timeline  or profile

Exactly, because if they got welcome letter then why did they mention September date ?  . They have to mention only today’s date ( I mean they don’t have to mention future date in case of welcome letter )

Timeline
2 minutes ago, A&k 2019 said:

Exactly, because if they got welcome letter then why did they mention September date ?  . They have to mention only today’s date ( I mean they don’t have to mention future date in case of welcome letter )

I was told thru the WhatsApp group 

FYI..  I reached out to my lawyer and they seemed to indicate that the backlog is most likely due to the large student visa applications June - Aug.   The lawyer sent a request to NVC as well and they got back a boiler plate response (after 3 weeks) which we all have been getting from the direct calls to NVC.   Just got to wait this one out... 

2 minutes ago, rockvil said:

FYI..  I reached out to my lawyer and they seemed to indicate that the backlog is most likely due to the large student visa applications June - Aug.   The lawyer sent a request to NVC as well and they got back a boiler plate response (after 3 weeks) which we all have been getting from the direct calls to NVC.   Just got to wait this one out... 

Is NVC told anything about when we can expect IL for cr1/ir1?

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, A&k 2019 said:

Who’s cc on  29th April ? 

any update in your case ? 

352D3677-12F2-44CD-BB22-A0FA69C29083.jpeg

🤔My case is on 29th April. No update yet. Let's wait and watch.

Was this person referring to Mumbai consulate?

Timeline
Just now, wisedog said:

Yes, he cleared that too 

Let’s hope for the best 

Timeline
1 hour ago, wisedog said:

2 hours ago, A&k 2019 said:

Who’s cc on  29th April ? 

any update in your case ? 

352D3677-12F2-44CD-BB22-A0FA69C29083.jpeg

My CC 30th April.. Still waiting for IL!! 😕😕

8 hours ago, wisedog said:

If your CC is 1 day ahead of this applicant..then why NVC says Interviews r scheduled on DQ dates..this NVC Consulate process is just going wrong direction...when will this nightmare ends for all of us waiting on mercy of Mumbai consulate..

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
18 hours ago, The Rock ll said:

If your CC is 1 day ahead of this applicant..then why NVC says Interviews r scheduled on DQ dates..this NVC Consulate process is just going wrong direction...when will this nightmare ends for all of us waiting on mercy of Mumbai consulate..

The other candidate was in CR-1. I'm in CR-5. In theory they both have same priority date. 

Regardless, I do find it odd that other than that one report of an interview for the April 30 DQ CR-1 candidate 2 days ago, there;s been no update from anyone else. 

Agree - when will this nightmare end :( 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.