kalaiarasan

VIsa Bulletin July 2019

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

7 months movement in the last 2 months for F2B. As of July, we have our case complete with a current priority date. Woohoo! I hope the Guangzhou consulate works faster than Mumbai or Bangladesh!

We are the poster children for chain migration!

K-1 Visa

10/13/06 - NOA1

01/25/07 - NOA2

02/12/07 - NVC sent petition to Guangzhou consulate

04/27/07 - Packet 3 received

06/17/07 - Packet 4 received

07/05/07 - Interview - Passed!

07/07/07 - Received K-1 visa

03/20/08 - Received 2 year Green Card

02/21/10 - Received 10 Year Green Card

10/18/11 - Sent N-400

03/22/12 - Sworn in as USC

IR-5 for parents

03/23/12 - Sent I-130

03/29/12 - NOA1

06/29/12 - NOA2

07/23/12 - NVC Received

08/10/12 - Received NVC Case No. and IIN

08/21/12 - AOS Fee Bill Received

08/27/12 - AOS Fee Bill Paid

09/04/12 - GZO numbers received

09/04/12 - AOS E-Mailed

09/06/12 - IV Fee Paid

09/06/12 - DS-230 E-Mailed

09/18/12 - Case Complete

11/01/12 - Interview - Passed

11/08/12 - Received IR-5 visa

F2-B for Brother & Sister

08/28/13 - NOA1

12/24/13 - NOA2

01/15/19 - Welcome letter

02/28/19 - Case Complete

06/20/19 - Interview letter

07/17-18/19 - Interview - Passed

07/31/19 - Received F2-B visa

If you read further down the VB it says this:

F2A: This category has become "Current" for July, and is expected to remain so through September. This action has been taken in an effort to generate an increased level of demand. Despite the large amount of registered F2A demand, currently there are not enough applicants who are actively pursuing final action on their case to fully utilize all of the available numbers under the annual limit.  

Once large numbers of F2A applicants do begin to have their cases brought to final action, it will be necessary to establish a date in an effort to control number use within the annual limit.  Therefore, readers should be aware that this “Current” status will not continue indefinitely, but it is not possible to say at present how soon corrective action will be required.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

F2A: This category has become "Current" for July, and is expected to remain so through September. This action has been taken in an effort to generate an increased level of demand. Despite the large amount of registered F2A demand, currently there are not enough applicants who are actively pursuing final action on their case to fully utilize all of the available numbers under the annual limit.  

Once large numbers of F2A applicants do begin to have their cases brought to final action, it will be necessary to establish a date in an effort to control number use within the annual limit.  Therefore, readers should be aware that this “Current” status will not continue indefinitely, but it is not possible to say at present how soon corrective action will be required.

What do you make of this @SusieQQQ?

I-130's will be processed faster or overall things process is going to be faster.?

I see that the number of applicants is reduced.

53 minutes ago, srajeevan said:

What do you make of this @SusieQQQ?

I-130's will be processed faster or overall things process is going to be faster.?

I see that the number of applicants is reduced.

it says "there are not enough applicants who are actively pursuing final action "

so imo they are trying to get those who are processed and are ready to file but just waiting for the priority dates to be current, to get their interviews done. And once they have had enough of those to meet their FY target they will figure out where to reintroduce the priority date for the start of the new fiscal year

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
16 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

it says "there are not enough applicants who are actively pursuing final action "

so imo they are trying to get those who are processed and are ready to file but just waiting for the priority dates to be current, to get their interviews done. And once they have had enough of those to meet their FY target they will figure out where to reintroduce the priority date for the start of the new fiscal year

xactly i agree this........

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
On 6/13/2019 at 7:38 PM, SusieQQQ said:

So, basically USCIS, NVC and Embassy is taking so long with delayed processing that enough visa's are not getting approved and they are going short of 226,000 limit for the year and are now trying other means to reach that number by October this year. Very funny lol! One upside of this administration's visa processing. 

27 minutes ago, zaback21 said:

So, basically USCIS, NVC and Embassy is taking so long with delayed processing that enough visa's are not getting approved and they are going short of 226,000 limit for the year and are now trying other means to reach that number by October this year. Very funny lol! One upside of this administration's visa processing. 

You misunderstand 

They are talking about people who are processed and ready to go but are not filling in DS260s/scheduling  their interviews etc - that is why they specify " there are not enough applicants who are actively pursuing final action".

Timeline
9 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

You misunderstand 

They are talking about people who are processed and ready to go but are not filling in DS260s/scheduling  their interviews etc - that is why they specify " there are not enough applicants who are actively pursuing final action".

I didn't misunderstood. People have filled or want to file, but NVC and Embassy are not processing enough.

3 years ago 20+ people from my family moved to US on F4,.They finished most of their paperwork and interview 2 months before PD becomes current. That's how it was before 2017.

Now I have heard one guy waiting over 8 months since his PD became current and BD Embassy is not even scheduling him for an interview. My grandma is in IR1 and even she had to wait almost 2 years for her petition to be approved which in old days would have been done in 2-3 months.  She is waiting for her interview for almost a month now and I don't think we are hoping she will get her interview before the end of this year. So, yes the state of embassy processing their case has gone absolute bonkers. 

Same is with Mumbai embassy 4-5 months wait and not sure about other areas.

If PD is current 8 months ago and you are not processing visa, that's when USCIS starts struggling  filling up visa numbers and starts moving Final Action Dates to make up for it but it seems it may not be enough with the way they are going by the October this year.  

3 hours ago, zaback21 said:

3 years ago 20+ people from my family moved to US on F4,.

Wow. And there are still more to come?

(I don’t agree with your viewpoint above, btw, but I can’t quite get past this to argue about it. This is chain migration on steroids.)

Edited by SusieQQQ

Timeline
4 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

Wow. And there are still more to come?

(I don’t agree with your viewpoint above, btw, but I can’t quite get past this to argue about it. This is chain migration on steroids.)

It's usually all the uncles and aunts and hence made up over 20+ people. 4 uncles and 3 aunts and their wife/husbands and kids makes up over 20+ people. So, it's not a lot. 7 families x 3 in each including the beneficiary = 21 is bare minimum. 

It's F4 visa so brothers and sisters of petitioner. Which is also why F4 has a waiting period of 13 years!

No there's no more to come. My grandma visited US long ago and since most of the families have moved, she is going again. 

Well US has been settled by chain migration. Its been going on for over 200 years, so nothing new. 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

It’s very funny how you think this is normal. 

If there’s no more to come what are you doing on VJ?

You have problem with people talking about immigration in a migration forum? Get your snickering off. We are here to immigrate legally. If US has made it legal and have no issue and have been welcoming immigration for over 200 years,  I feel you don't belong in USA with that attitude. 

USA is a land of migrants. Everybody except the Native Americans are migrants. So I don't see how and who and how many immigrate is your issue. Every year 226,000 immigrates to USA from all over the world from Family preference category, so yeah people can immigrate as much as they like if they qualify. 

5 hours ago, zaback21 said:

You have problem with people talking about immigration in a migration forum? Get your snickering off. We are here to immigrate legally. If US has made it legal and have no issue and have been welcoming immigration for over 200 years,  I feel you don't belong in USA with that attitude. 

USA is a land of migrants. Everybody except the Native Americans are migrants. So I don't see how and who and how many immigrate is your issue. Every year 226,000 immigrates to USA from all over the world from Family preference category, so yeah people can immigrate as much as they like if they qualify. 

Sure, but then you guys need to stop complaining about the long wait times! If every family that immigrates has another 20 people lined up, what do you expect?! Lol. No wonder F4 is heading towards 20 years!

• 1 year later...
On 6/13/2019 at 9:04 AM, kalaiarasan said:

My PD 1st may 2018 ..but today i check the new visa bulletin of july 2019 ..its shows current...

July 2019.PNG

Hello! I know it was a long time ago, but do u have the info complete? I am needing this visa bulletin (July 2019)  URGENTLY and the one online has different dates now. Thaaaank you so much :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.