2,900 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, crissM said:

My lawyer applied for the waiver of I-765 3 years ago , i am am renewing it every year since then . My question is do i need to reaply for waiver separate for AP? Thanks .

Well if it's a combo card then one waiver is good..but these are two seperate documents..logically you have to apply for each! And you're welcome!👍

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline

Happy Weekend guys.

Update- I just received my courtesy letter from NBC @Stillwinning!!!😊 i am so excited!!!! And most importantly  grateful to God. 

Edited by blujewel

1 hour ago, blujewel said:

Happy Weekend guys.

Update- I just received my courtesy letter from NBC @Stillwinning!!!😊 i am so excited!!!! And most importantly  grateful to God. 

Yes!!!!😂😂😂😂 interview loading!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💥🌟🌟🌟🌟

Timeline

Congratulations on all approvals, courtesy letters and interview notices 👍

@FridayGirl@69 i recall your interview is around the corner. May God be with you all through. Good luck!!

1 minute ago, Lola_lalo said:

HELLO to you all, I have a question. On July 31 I got a notification on my I360 card is being produced. Today I received an email notification that my I765 is denied. I thought it was my ead card being produced. What could it be? Just wondering until I get the mail.

have a blessed weekend 

Kinda confusing! 😕 but like you said keep us posted soon as you get the mail! Prayers up as always! Do not be distracted!

@Stillwinning!!!😊 I just wanna say, YOU ARE AWESOME! You never fail to cheer everyone up. You try to give as much information as you can to those who are in need. Please keep doing what you’re doing. I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend and all VAWA members! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😊👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

7 minutes ago, MGJ_NY said:

@Stillwinning!!!😊 I just wanna say, YOU ARE AWESOME! You never fail to cheer everyone up. You try to give as much information as you can to those who are in need. Please keep doing what you’re doing. I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend and all VAWA members! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😊👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Awww💕💕💕💞 thanks my dear!😘 this is me all day! Everyone must succeed! Being positive is very important in a cruel world as this! Only the dead is hopless, as long as we're alive, it's forward ever!😊 Godbless you abundantly!🙏 enjoy the rest of your weekend hun!❤

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Awww💕💕💕💞 thanks my dear!😘 this is me all day! Everyone must succeed! Being positive is very important in a cruel world as this! Only the dead is hopless, as long as we're alive, it's forward ever!😊 Godbless you abundantly!🙏 enjoy the rest of your weekend hun!❤

Agreed 💞

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Texas Girl said:

Congratulations on all approvals, courtesy letters and interview notices 👍

@FridayGirl@69 i recall your interview is around the corner. May God be with you all through. Good luck!!

Yes! 8/14 at 9:30am

Thank You!

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You're in NYC right?😁

No dear. Im in Los Angeles 

2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Yes!!!!😂😂😂😂 interview loading!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💥🌟🌟🌟🌟

I receive it 😍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.