2,900 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

My attorney filed for me dear.. But from her responses and surprise about me getting C31 EAD..I can tell she didn't tick or check nothing...

Same here dear, my attorney filed and fill form for me.. lol,.. thanks sweety

Edited by Modu

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Hi All, 

What documents are you required to bring to AoS interview? I'm getting way ahead but just wondering and trying to be prepared for it.

Thanks!

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline
9 minutes ago, HolaBola31 said:

Hey guys!

I don’t know if someone has the same thing but I just wanted to show you how fast online application has been produced.

I sent EAS renewal 06.06.19

4F9D1F86-4908-48B3-A7E8-A24600A8F4F1.png

oh wow! you applied online?

1 minute ago, blujewel said:

oh wow! you applied online?

I applied in the regular way but somehow my sons case which was sent with mine in the same envelope was processed in a different way I guess because it has another letters in the beginning. Instead of MSC it has IOE. And someone told here that it’s probably because they start processing them in a different way.

Actually I’m not sure joe if it was processed online if I didn’t send it online.

I mixed up something than.

But. Still confused how could it happened that his case get another receipt number. And why. 

Buy it doesn’t matter. 

Just wanted to show it here for people who who will have the same IOE letters and tell that case will be processed so fast. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello VJ family, 

My Advance Parole is going to expire in on 5th Oct and i have sent the renewal on 26th June but they didn't cashed my check for the fees.  In the mean while i need to travel to my home country for my medical treatment to my home country,

is it safe to travel at this time as my i360 is also not approved any suggestions ?

If yes then what port of entries should be safe to enter ? 

I broke my leg and it needs a surgery which is very difficult for me to do it here as i haven't been to my country since ever. My F1 visa on passport is still valid but the status is not.

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 minutes ago, HolaBola31 said:

I applied in the regular way but somehow my sons case which was sent with mine in the same envelope was processed in a different way I guess because it has another letters in the beginning. Instead of MSC it has IOE. And someone told here that it’s probably because they start processing them in a different way.

Actually I’m not sure joe if it was processed online if I didn’t send it online.

I mixed up something than.

But. Still confused how could it happened that his case get another receipt number. And why. 

Buy it doesn’t matter. 

Just wanted to show it here for people who who will have the same IOE letters and tell that case will be processed so fast. 

Thats a first. But congratulations to you and your son.

4 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Still waiting for those who already have CL and awaiting interview here in N.Y. to get the notice for me to be able to establish a timeframe!😊

I hope all those in NYC with the same timeline can confirm the same 

stillwinning @ 

hope you get good news real soon 😊

2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Ooops!😂😂😂😂 can't believe it! 👎 talk about shooting yourself in the foot😂😂 aight..it's all behind you now..be more careful in the future!

I checked the box because I needed my GC right away and I didn’t want to wait after Vawa approval. Anyway so far I had an smooth journey. I didn’t even receive any RFE or anything. Thank god. Just waiting for interview!🙏

2 minutes ago, Goyo said:

I checked the box because I needed my GC right away and I didn’t want to wait after Vawa approval. Anyway so far I had an smooth journey. I didn’t even receive any RFE or anything. Thank god. Just waiting for interview!🙏

Thank God for you! It's coming! We're all gonna get it!🙏

My evil of a husband is threatening that he will go to my i485 interview marriaged based no matter. He will spew lies and talk about me. I already have prima facie and was going to the interview hoping the io will hold my case pending i 360. I’m afraid his words is going to affect my i360. My fault I didn’t pursue the case and restraining order extension! He played me that he’s changed. Glad I didn’t cancel i360 for this interview!!! I’m scared! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.