2,900 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Dordor1 said:

Can I still do VAWA if he withdraws his I130 and my i485 is then denied and I’m asked to leave the country? What options do I have then if all that happens and I receive letter to leave?

I think it’s best to go speak with a lawyer... they will best direct you on what to do 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dordor1 said:

Can I still do VAWA if he withdraws his I130 and my i485 is then denied and I’m asked to leave the country? What options do I have then if all that happens and I receive letter to leave?

If it happens and you have not filed your I-360 yet, and you won’t leave the country , you’ll become out of status, begin to accrue unlawful presence and might be found deportable if caught by ICE. 

But you’d better consult an immigration attorney.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, dreamer1 said:

Hello Family! 

@Stillwinning!!!😊

@Modu

@Trizzle

@sandranj

and everyone else, 

For the RFE for Good Faith Marriage, the affidavit I am writing, I included details from when we met, to start of dating to when we got married and shortly after including gifts, events and shows we went to. Do I need to include everything about the abuse I already wrote about in extensive detail or keep it strictly about the god faith marriage? 

thanks in advance. trying to get this done ASAP

Pls write everything in details,  the abuse is the main thing, u cant leave it behind plsss

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hi House ... May god listens to everyone’s prayer... i getting sleepless nights  its been over 120 days after my i485 no decision till now.. my attorney sent the sr and i checked online it says service request was completed on 8 July it’s been over a week ... don’t know wat wil happen looks like i dont deserve to be happy after so many years of hell ... pls need some prayers🙏🏿🙏🏿

4 hours ago, rayofhope said:

Hi House ... May god listens to everyone’s prayer... i getting sleepless nights  its been over 120 days after my i485 no decision till now.. my attorney sent the sr and i checked online it says service request was completed on 8 July it’s been over a week ... don’t know wat wil happen looks like i dont deserve to be happy after so many years of hell ... pls need some prayers🙏🏿🙏🏿

Let not your heart be troubled! Trust in the LORD!🙏 I pray for divine speed on your case! Don't stop praying your testimony is at hand!

8 hours ago, Dordor1 said:

You can file vawa even if he withdraws i130 and your i485 is denied! You can always file a fresh i485! Filing VAWA and approval of VAWA are two different things! VAWA will only be approved if you meet the requirements! So if you believe you have all the evidences needed for a successful outcome do please go ahead! Please act now! Whatever your spouse is threatening doesn't happen overnight..start your process..VAWA..and the counter claim Sandra asked you to file! From your anxiety it looks like you do not have an attorney, please secure one now! I believe you have read previous threads..besides the questions you ask here, many answers and great ideas are embedded in those threads! Give it a go..thank me later!😊👍

1 minute ago, bengolo said:

Good morning ladies and gentleman i pick up my EAC C 31 based on my I 360 which is approved ,my lawyer tells me we need to expect decision soon.Stillwinning!!!😊 as we spoke last week

Wow! This is really remarkable! A January 2019 i360 petition approved!!! I hope everyone else gets speedy approval as well!!! So what about your i485?

Hi folks. What about change of address? can I change from my husband’s address to my aunts NY address if I’m in Cali? Or would a P.O. box be better? I’m at a friend in Cali but may go seek shelter soon. I don’t know if I have to use a Cali address since I’m in Cali. Please advise. I need to change address ASAP it’s been 7 days.

32 minutes ago, bengolo said:

My lawyer file everything at once I 131 / I 360 / i765 / I485 

Ok thank God for your success I'm happy for you! There are some folks here that no matter how dedicated you are to answering all their questions they are never grateful and never acknowledge!! Not even a thank you! Looks like I will start choosing who to respond to and who NOT to!!!! I wish everyone well though!

6 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Ok thank God for your success I'm happy for you! There are some folks here that no matter how dedicated you are to answering all their questions they are never grateful and never acknowledge!! Not even a thank you! Looks like I will start choosing who to respond to and who NOT to!!!! I wish everyone well though!

We need to support each other that's the real thing from this forum, because we feel and share the same pain here and really i will help who  ever need here 

Be gratefull guys for everything what you got in life,no one want to walk on this road but we are brave and nothing cant stop us.Be patient everybody what ever need to come for us will come sooner or later but will come in the right time and moment.Be blessed everybody and we continue this path together and share the adventure we have here.Stillwinning!!!😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.