KartineeKartoons

April/May2019 CR1 case complete to Interview

115 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, MovingToFlorida said:

Not sure because I am still waiting for my DQ email even though our documents were all accepted last week. But from what I've read NVC doesn't send your case to the consulate until the interview is booked. But I would call to confirm. I have had better luck getting info calling them vs email where you just get a general response with no real answers. Good luck!

2 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

What is your visa category? Everyone is still waiting. 😐

F2A, I am actually the petitioner. The application is for my spouse and my son.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/3/2019 at 5:31 PM, MovingToFlorida said:

Omg I hope it doesn't take that long! What is CR1/IR1?

When was your case completed? 

I didn't even get an email saying case completed. just an email saying our case status was updated then I went and looked and all documents showed "accepted" so I assume it's completed? 

The person who's been waiting since Jan 21st got their IL yesterday but there have definitely been others who got their CC in mid march and have had their interviews already. It could just be a major slow down for summer.

Timeline
On 7/19/2019 at 12:54 PM, KrisUSBound said:

@Kartinee23 can you add ^ to our chat? :)

Hi! Yes we can. You can also add her/him or anyone. Just click the + above

Timeline
12 minutes ago, SRlove said:

Does anyone know when interview will be open for booking?

What’s your category? For CR1/IR1, NVC schedules the interview. Only K1 can book their dates on their own

Filed: H-1B1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi all,   anyone had luck phoning them? Never been able to talk to a person. We been waiting for them to look at our replacement document for a month now. - otherwise all the rest of our material has been "accepted". Assuming that this means that all they need to do is cheak the replacement document and we're good to go to the embassy for interview -  correct? Maddening this waiting! 

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Paul ostrowski said:

Hi all,   anyone had luck phoning them? Never been able to talk to a person. We been waiting for them to look at our replacement document for a month now. - otherwise all the rest of our material has been "accepted". Assuming that this means that all they need to do is cheak the replacement document and we're good to go to the embassy for interview -  correct? Maddening this waiting! 

I am telling you now, waiting for NVC to accept everything and send you the DOCUMENTARY qualified e-mail is not yet it. I have a long list waiting for interview dates!!! This is crazy. Before I started with NVC, I thought interview will be in like 2-3 wks after all documents reviewed but NO. I got CC june 3 and there are late April and May CCs still waiting too! 🙏🏽

Timeline

को l8ioHi all,   anyone had luck phoning them? Never been able to talk to a person. We been waiting for them to look at our replacement document for a month now. - otherwise all the rest of our material has been "accepted". Assuming that this means that all they need to do is cheak the replacement document and we're good to go to the embassy for interview -  correct? Maddening this waiting! 

Timeline

Thanks for your input. Yeah, waiting is very difficult. To ease the stress of the process would be the human thing to do. I hope they start moving in that direction. I know others are waiting longer than us. When people know what is going on they can bear up to anything. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.