KartineeKartoons

April/May2019 CR1 case complete to Interview

115 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 6/7/2019 at 9:18 AM, Kartinee23 said:

Hello! Posting again looking for CR1/IR1 applicants who got DQs April and May or first week of June and waiting or just received their Montreal embassy interview letter. Thank you. summer thank you GIF by Hallmark eCards

I just had all my documents accepted at NVC July 1st.  Our PD became current in June.  No idea how long we wait for our interview letter for Montreal. F3 visa category. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, MovingToFlorida said:

I just had all my documents accepted at NVC July 1st.  Our PD became current in June.  No idea how long we wait for our interview letter for Montreal. F3 visa category. 

Idk what’s going on. Even for CR1/IR1 we are still waiting. There’s one CC January no interview yet

Timeline
2 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

Idk what’s going on. Even for CR1/IR1 we are still waiting. There’s one CC January no interview yet

Omg I hope it doesn't take that long! What is CR1/IR1?

When was your case completed? 

I didn't even get an email saying case completed. just an email saying our case status was updated then I went and looked and all documents showed "accepted" so I assume it's completed? 

Timeline
25 minutes ago, MovingToFlorida said:

Omg I hope it doesn't take that long! What is CR1/IR1?

When was your case completed? 

I didn't even get an email saying case completed. just an email saying our case status was updated then I went and looked and all documents showed "accepted" so I assume it's completed? 

Cr1 - spouse of USC  married less than 2 yrs

IR1- spouse of USC married 2 yrs or more

i got CC or case complete or documentary qualified e-mail June 3, 2019. 😊

can you check your CEAC msgs if it says DOCUMENTARY QUALIFIED?

Here is my incomplete list of applicants waiting for Montreal interview with same category as mine - CR1-IR1:

@MK2803 January 14

@alexander07 April 26

@Hermanl May 2

@KrisUSBound May 2

@AGNVMay 6

@ATD-Can May 7

@don_mar May 14

@hetakshpatel May 16

@MDQ May 24

@bigportions May 31

@Tonybaloney May 31

@Kartinee23 June 3

@mikebike June 4

@Parisa_1234 June 6

@SSJAIN June 13

@lilleahbeah June 18

I got tired messaging each member I see with the same category so this is not a complete list. Lol!😁

I will just patiently wait for my time now. 🙏🏽

Edited by Kartinee23

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Cr1 - spouse of USC  married less than 2 yrs

IR1- spouse of USC married 2 yrs or more

i got CC or case complete or documentary qualified e-mail June 3, 2019. 😊

can you check your CEAC msgs if it says DOCUMENTARY QUALIFIED?

Here is my incomplete list of applicants waiting for Montreal interview with same category as mine - CR1-IR1:

@MK2803 January 14

@alexander07 April 26

@Hermanl May 2

@KrisUSBound May 2

@AGNVMay 6

@ATD-Can May 7

@don_mar May 14

@hetakshpatel May 16

@MDQ May 24

@bigportions May 31

@Tonybaloney May 31

@Kartinee23 June 3

@mikebike June 4

@Parisa_1234 June 6

@SSJAIN June 13

@lilleahbeah June 18

I got tired messaging each member I see with the same category so this is not a complete list. Lol!😁

I will just patiently wait for my time now. 🙏🏽

Oh ok. I'm F3 which is family of a US citizen. we're 3rd priority. been waiting 13 years to get to this point!

I never got a documentary qualified msg. But all our documents are accepted! That's what I was expecting to get. But all I got was an email saying there was an update on our case and to log in to see.  No emails inside the CEAC account. No instructions or info. Just saw that they had finished marking all our documents as "Accepted". I'm so confused!

Congrats on getting your email though. Very exciting!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, MovingToFlorida said:

Oh ok. I'm F3 which is family of a US citizen. we're 3rd priority. been waiting 13 years to get to this point!

I never got a documentary qualified msg. But all our documents are accepted! That's what I was expecting to get. But all I got was an email saying there was an update on our case and to log in to see.  No emails inside the CEAC account. No instructions or info. Just saw that they had finished marking all our documents as "Accepted". I'm so confused!

Congrats on getting your email though. Very exciting!

Thank you! If you don’t see the DQ message, try to call NVC. They might have forgotten to send you that e-mail. 🙏🏽

Good luck to us! 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Thank you! If you don’t see the DQ message, try to call NVC. They might have forgotten to send you that e-mail. 🙏🏽

Good luck to us! 

Yes I think we'll call next week. It's 4th of July holiday for them tomorrow so everything will be closed. Thank you for your help!

Lots of luck to you!

Timeline
22 hours ago, man bowles said:

Hi, we are in Kathmandu waiting for interview. NVC has all our documents (must assume such as they haven't asked for more since early june(2019).This process is going into the second year as of June. They don't answer the phone at NVC. We are rather in the dark. 

I believe this thread is for Canadian applicants only.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, jonesry09 said:

I1R here with a CC of May 28th, 2019.  Haven't heard anything about an interview.  Looking at how things went last year (based on timelines on here), I am seeing a Oct/Nov interview but would be very happy to hear something soon.

That's very likely, July-September is vacation time. It sucks to move in the winter though, unless you are going somewhere warm.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello everyone! I am so glad I found this group! Have anyone heard from Montreal embassy regarding your interview yet? My application got Documentarily Qualified on April 4th and it has been past 90 days now and I still haven't received any updates yet. I emailed the embassy of Montreal. This is their response:

"According to our records we do not have a pending visa case for you at the U.S. Consulate General in Montreal. Your case might still be at the National Visa Center (NVC). The NVC does all the pre-processing for all the Consulates worldwide and schedules the immigrant visa appointments on our behalf for all the cases that are documentarily qualified."

Upon checking the status on the CEAC website, my case is still "AT NVC" I have sent an inquiry online and still waiting for their response. But according to them "As of 8-JUL-2019, we are responding to emails received on 16-JUN-2019." I will try calling them too.

Timeline
3 hours ago, PrinsesaVii said:

Hello everyone! I am so glad I found this group! Have anyone heard from Montreal embassy regarding your interview yet? My application got Documentarily Qualified on April 4th and it has been past 90 days now and I still haven't received any updates yet. I emailed the embassy of Montreal. This is their response:

"According to our records we do not have a pending visa case for you at the U.S. Consulate General in Montreal. Your case might still be at the National Visa Center (NVC). The NVC does all the pre-processing for all the Consulates worldwide and schedules the immigrant visa appointments on our behalf for all the cases that are documentarily qualified."

Upon checking the status on the CEAC website, my case is still "AT NVC" I have sent an inquiry online and still waiting for their response. But according to them "As of 8-JUL-2019, we are responding to emails received on 16-JUN-2019." I will try calling them too.

What is your visa category? Everyone is still waiting. 😐

Timeline
On 7/5/2019 at 12:51 PM, don_mar said:

That's very likely, July-September is vacation time. It sucks to move in the winter though, unless you are going somewhere warm.

I will lose my mind if interviews aren't going to be until October or November. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, PrinsesaVii said:

Not sure because I am still waiting for my DQ email even though our documents were all accepted last week. But from what I've read NVC doesn't send your case to the consulate until the interview is booked. But I would call to confirm. I have had better luck getting info calling them vs email where you just get a general response with no real answers. Good luck!

Edited by MovingToFlorida

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.