KartineeKartoons

April/May2019 CR1 case complete to Interview

115 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, fam35 said:

Thanks karteen23. So I can expect mine soon:lol:

may I have the link for private msg please?

I just added you. Check all notifications and messages 🤗

Timeline

Hi everyone, - just found this amazing site, thank you to everyone who is contributing to solving the mysteries of immigration. 

I know I am likely no where near my interview getting assigned (Canada - Montreal), but here's where I am at: 

DQ: Aug 29, 2019 

IRI (I think that's the right type for a spousal visa)

Two quick questions: 

1.  does your original priority date matter? Mine is March 7, 2018. 

2. Are interview letters sent out at a certain time of the month and then interviews normally take place at the end of each month? 

Thank you so much for any help with these questions. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, InspectorGrover said:

Hi everyone, - just found this amazing site, thank you to everyone who is contributing to solving the mysteries of immigration. 

I know I am likely no where near my interview getting assigned (Canada - Montreal), but here's where I am at: 

DQ: Aug 29, 2019 

IRI (I think that's the right type for a spousal visa)

Two quick questions: 

2. Are interview letters sent out at a certain time of the month and then interviews normally take place at the end of each month? 

Thank you so much for any help with these questions. 

Hi Will add you. You can see the Montreal list in our private group message

Edited by KartineeKartoons

On 9/18/2019 at 4:11 PM, InspectorGrover said:

I don't think it matters, I think with every one thing you submit it's first come first served.

I think I saw a visa timeline where someone submitted their I-130 at the same time as me, but I mailed in the wrong police check so it took me longer to get CC. They ended up getting CC in like March and an interview in June.

And speaking of...my CC was May 02, and I finally got my interview date!! It is scheduled for October 18th. I am going for an IR-1 visa and it is out of the Montreal consulate. We've been scrambling to get everything set up so it's been lots of fun. Everyone, don't lose hope, your interviews are coming soon!

Timeline
6 hours ago, LilyK said:

I don't think it matters, I think with every one thing you submit it's first come first served.

I think I saw a visa timeline where someone submitted their I-130 at the same time as me, but I mailed in the wrong police check so it took me longer to get CC. They ended up getting CC in like March and an interview in June.

And speaking of...my CC was May 02, and I finally got my interview date!! It is scheduled for October 18th. I am going for an IR-1 visa and it is out of the Montreal consulate. We've been scrambling to get everything set up so it's been lots of fun. Everyone, don't lose hope, your interviews are coming soon!

Congrats! A lot of Montreal applicants in our private group message got theirs too! End of April- May 28 CCs. 🤗

Timeline
7 hours ago, kj123 said:

I am going for cr1 and waiting for interview as well. So is it around 5 month wait now? 🙁

What is your cc date

Timeline
Just now, Matt2019 said:

Hello,

i am just wondering that I have been waiting for 7 months for an interview letter. 

My pd Jan, 2017 

cc Feb 2019

interview: waiting....

my category is F2A (spouse of US permanent resident)

Any experience? Please share,

many thanks

Which consulate? Even us spouses of US citizens are waiting too. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Matt2019 said:

Montreal, Canada. 

My cc was feb 2019.

Btw, how long have you been waiting for? Which category?

thanks

CR1/IR1. A lot of us have been waiting since April until last Monday and Tues they finally gave ILs but I wasnt included. Been waiting since June 3. We also have one who got CC january and only got het interview Aug

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.