KartineeKartoons

April/May2019 CR1 case complete to Interview

115 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello! Posting again looking for CR1/IR1 applicants who got DQs April and May or first week of June and waiting or just received their Montreal embassy interview letter. Thank you. summer thank you GIF by Hallmark eCards

Timeline

My case complete is May 14, right after they responded to my inquiry online. Maybe bugging them actually helped?  I'm still waiting for the interview to be scheduled.

Edited by don_mar

Timeline
Just now, don_mar said:

My case complete is May 14, right after they responded to my inquiry online. I'm still waiting for the interview to be scheduled.

I’m adding you to the group msg waiting for Montreal. What’s your category? Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
47 minutes ago, bigportions said:

Can you please add me to the group. My case close may 31st and I have not recieved interview yet. Thank you

Hi! Sure! What’s your visa category? Your timeline is empty

Timeline

Hi! I'm brand new to Visajourney but have been following the forums and threads for the past year. My wife (Canadian) and I (Dual citizen CND/USA) are just waiting for our interview date for Montreal. We were document approved on May 31st and would like to join in on this group too if that's alright!

Thanks!

Tony

Timeline
36 minutes ago, Tonybaloney said:

Hi! I'm brand new to Visajourney but have been following the forums and threads for the past year. My wife (Canadian) and I (Dual citizen CND/USA) are just waiting for our interview date for Montreal. We were document approved on May 31st and would like to join in on this group too if that's alright!

Thanks!

Tony

Omg! My list is growing!!! And Montreal didn’t give interview dates this month yet! I will add you. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Tonybaloney said:

Hi Kartinee23,

So no cr-1/ir-1 interviews have been scheduled for July at all yet? Crazy. Hopefully, they will release them this week :)

From the list, no one. I added you. You can see the list in the group msg

Timeline
On 6/25/2019 at 3:06 PM, Kartinee23 said:

From the list, no one. I added you. You can see the list in the group msg

Hey all.

I've been lurking for a while.

Was qualified on May 2nd, still waiting. I've heard that they finish scheduling interviews for the coming month by mid month (eg: if it was July, we all would have heard by mid June) because it seems they generally give 1 month's notice. So if we haven't heard by mid July, then none of us will have interviews for August, etc etc. But it's also summer so....

Also, ignore my timeline. Our status date is Sept 1 2017 but we purposefully waited a LONG time to finish the application process. Only really got things finished end of March, waited 2.5 weeks, was told I uploaded the wrong document, resubmitted that SAME DAY, waited another 2 weeks to qualified. 

REALLY hoping to hear in July. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, KrisUSBound said:

Hey all.

I've been lurking for a while.

Was qualified on May 2nd, still waiting. I've heard that they finish scheduling interviews for the coming month by mid month (eg: if it was July, we all would have heard by mid June) because it seems they generally give 1 month's notice. So if we haven't heard by mid July, then none of us will have interviews for August, etc etc. But it's also summer so....

Also, ignore my timeline. Our status date is Sept 1 2017 but we purposefully waited a LONG time to finish the application process. Only really got things finished end of March, waited 2.5 weeks, was told I uploaded the wrong document, resubmitted that SAME DAY, waited another 2 weeks to qualified. 

REALLY hoping to hear in July. 

Hello there! Here is the list I have so far waiting for interview. Cr1/IR1.

That is also the trend before we got CC. Now that I finally got it after 2 months at NVC, Montreal slowed down. Lol

. Here is my list of applicants and CCs for Montreal Canada embassywaiting for ILs. Cr1/IR1 category. 🙏🏽

MK2803 January 14

@alexander07 April 26

@Hermanl May 2

@KrisUSBound May 2

@AGNVMay 6

@ATD-Can May 7

@don_mar May 14

@hetakshpatel May 16

@MDQ May 24

@bigportions May 31

@Tonybaloney May 31

@Kartinee23 June 3

@mikebike June 4

@Parisa_1234 June 6

@SSJAIN June 13

@lilleahbeah June 18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.