Bear11

I -134 IRS transcript not enough.. 221G

48 posts in this topic

My fiancée had interview and i'm sponsor for her, my  IRS tax Transcript was in 2018 about $18.500 but consul required more Financial Evidence, so she got yellow paper marked "provide I-134 /Joint Sponsor, and IRS transcript/ Joint sponsor" and there is a back side Application is refused ..221g...I'm currently not in United States to find some joint sponsor, but I have on my Banking Account ~$70.000 ( there is all online deposit I received for my income) I can print it out and online Shows that "Opened Date" on first statement and page "Account profile" Wells Fargo, shows opened date, can I send it to the consulate?? I do not have other way than this, or I need to go to USA after 4 weeks and figure out...thanks

Edited by Bear11

Filed: Other Timeline
11 minutes ago, Bear11 said:

My fiancée had interview and i'm sponsor for her, my  IRS tax Transcript was in 2018 about $18.500 but consul required more Financial Evidence, so she got yellow paper marked "provide I-134 /Joint Sponsor, and IRS transcript/ Joint sponsor" and there is a back side Application is refused ..221g...I'm currently not in United States to find some joint sponsor, but I have on my Banking Account ~$70.000 ( there is all online deposit I received for my income) I can print it out and online Shows that "Opened Date" on first statement and page "Account profile" Wells Fargo, shows opened date, can I send it to the consulate?? I do not have other way than this, or I need to go to USA after 4 weeks and figure out...thanks

Did you provide her with evidence of this and did you put this amount on the assets section of the Affidavit of Support? They usually base their decision on the totality of the circumstance so if they didn't see a significant proof that she won't be a burden on the government while she's here, they will require more evidence.

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

15 minutes ago, Bear11 said:

I would guess that if you are not living and working in the US, combined with such a low income, she won’t be approved without a joint sponsor.

1 minute ago, Jorgedig said:

I would guess that if you are not living and working in the US, combined with such a low income, she won’t be approved without a joint sponsor.

I live and work in USA, just I came to my fiancée because she had an interview, but all my banking statements shows all deposit I got and spending and all activity

Some consulates accept assets while others do not.   You don't have any timeline or member country info posted so I will suggest you go look at the country or region forums for ideas. 

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

25 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

Did you provide her with evidence of this and did you put this amount on the assets section of the Affidavit of Support? They usually base their decision on the totality of the circumstance so if they didn't see a significant proof that she won't be a burden on the government while she's here, they will require more evidence.

Yes, in I-134 has written "My annual income is " $18.500 and IRS transcript for 3 years, she gave all document in one window and interview was in other 2 window..so that consul gave that

18 minutes ago, Bear11 said:

Yes, in I-134 has written "My annual income is " $18.500 and IRS transcript for 3 years, she gave all document in one window and interview was in other 2 window..so that consul gave that

My guess is that the IO was not convinced with your income, even if you had a good amount in assets. If they have already seen your bank account and still require a joint sponsor, resending your account info to them won't help. Your best bet is to find someone in the US (relative, friend, etc) that can help as a joint sponsor.

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

5 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

My guess is that the IO was not convinced with your income, even if you had a good amount in assets. If they have already seen your bank account and still require a joint sponsor, resending your account info to them won't help. Your best bet is to find someone in the US (relative, friend, etc) that can help as a joint sponsor.

They didn't see my Banking Account, I though $18.500 was enough for I-134, ...but  I don't  have letter from bank, I just need to print out (like 100 pages) statements and provide page that shows when was opened account, couple years ago

Edited by Bear11

9 minutes ago, Bear11 said:

They didn't see my Banking Account, I though $18.500 was enough for I-134, ...but  I don't  have letter from bank, I just need to print out (like 100 pages) statements and provide page that shows when was opened account, couple years ago

That income is borderline per the poverty parameters.  The CO makes a determination on the public charge issue based on the totality of circumstances.  Sounds like you need to get a co-sponsor lined up, or try to increase your income with an additional job.

13 minutes ago, Bear11 said:

That was something that should have been submitted in the initial Affidavit, though. At this point they are asking for a sponsor. You can try to amend your Affidavit and send one including those savings as assets and include the bank account as proof but it's risky. Your best option is going to be to send them exactly what they request.

Spoiler

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Your income is below the poverty level. Isn't the i-134 requirement something like ~ $23k/year? Your bank statements, savings should've been included in the initial evidence to make up for that shortfall. It looks like they are requesting a co-sponsor on that form you uploaded above and I'm not sure savings will satisfy them now since they request a co-sponsor.

p.s. Don't print out 100 pages of bank statements. A letter from your bank and a couple recent statements would've satisfied that requirement. Not sure if it'll help now though.

My K1 Visa Timeline:                                                                 My AOS Timeline:

NOA1 - June 15, 2018                                                                NOA - Nov. 8, 2019

My K1 visa interview - April 3, 2019 = APPROVED!! :D       EAD & AP approved - Feb. 6, 2020

Visa on hand - April 8, 2019                                                      EAD/AP combo card & SSN card in married name received - Feb. 13, 2020

US entry - July 31, 2019                                                             Green card interview scheduled - August 11, 2020

Our wedding day - Oct. 14, 2019 ❤️                                        Green card interview - September 10, 2020 = APPROVED! :D

Green card received - September 16, 2020

My ROC Timeline

NOA - July 14, 2022

Fingerprints Were Taken NOA - August 2, 2022

4 hours ago, celie&joseph said:

That was something that should have been submitted in the initial Affidavit, though. At this point they are asking for a sponsor. You can try to amend your Affidavit and send one including those savings as assets and include the bank account as proof but it's risky. Your best option is going to be to send them exactly what they request.

But down below has written "more financial evidence", I do not even how many days I have  to find join sponsor, for joint sponsor I need to go back to US

4 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

That income is borderline per the poverty parameters.  The CO makes a determination on the public charge issue based on the totality of circumstances.  Sounds like you need to get a co-sponsor lined up, or try to increase your income with an additional job.

but why Banking Statements is a bad point at this situation? I could find some joint sponsor but need to go back to USA

2 hours ago, NicoleM said:

Your income is below the poverty level. Isn't the i-134 requirement something like ~ $23k/year? Your bank statements, savings should've been included in the initial evidence to make up for that shortfall. It looks like they are requesting a co-sponsor on that form you uploaded above and I'm not sure savings will satisfy them now since they request a co-sponsor.

p.s. Don't print out 100 pages of bank statements. A letter from your bank and a couple recent statements would've satisfied that requirement. Not sure if it'll help now though.

the problem is, I can't get a letter from bank because i'm not in USA, I called to my bank and they said letter can send to US address :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.