TastyCake

Kiev interview calendar question

141 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2019 at 5:57 PM, Shiran said:

I am not sure what you are referring to here. We never received any mail from Kyiv Embassy. I would not count or wait for it. Next NVC shipment is suppose to be tomorrow, 3 Sept, but NVC got your case on 29 Aug, and Monday was a holiday, so it is likely it won't ship until Sept 17, so I wouldn't schedule interview earlier than Sept 24. Unless you get lucky and NVC actually ships it tomorrow, in which case you should be good to go for Sept 10 assuming you have all your other ducks in a row (Police cert, I-134 + tax transcripts, original of the birthday cert etc)

we didnt get anything sent from the embassy either. we were proactive. this seems to be the case with all of us who went through this. The good news is, it is a fairly simple process to schedule interviews in Kyiv once they have the packet

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 9/9/2019 at 9:52 PM, Prizm123 said:

we didnt get anything sent from the embassy either. we were proactive. this seems to be the case with all of us who went through this. The good news is, it is a fairly simple process to schedule interviews in Kyiv once they have the packet

NVC received NOA 2 on Aug 28, my CEAC status still same. Hoping my case ships to Kiev on Sept 17, when do you think I will see READY status on CEAC ? Thanks

36 minutes ago, Shipmaster said:

NVC received NOA 2 on Aug 28, my CEAC status still same. Hoping my case ships to Kiev on Sept 17, when do you think I will see READY status on CEAC ? Thanks

we saw it within a couple of days after it shipped if i recall correctly

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Shipmaster said:

if it ships on the 17th, Should be fully ready on 22 (when it is Monday in Kyiv) possibly sooner on Friday. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
12 hours ago, Shiran said:

if it ships on the 17th, Should be fully ready on 22 (when it is Monday in Kyiv) possibly sooner on Friday. 

So it is not in ready status till it reaches Kiev ? Any change in status when it leaves CEAC ? Thanks

13 hours ago, Prizm123 said:

we saw it within a couple of days after it shipped if i recall correctly

How did you know it has shipped ?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
6 hours ago, Shipmaster said:

So it is not in ready status till it reaches Kiev ? Any change in status when it leaves CEAC ? Thanks

It will show "In Transit" once it leaves via DHL. DHL typically takes 3 days to deliver it, so they will signed for late in the afternoon on Friday in Kyiv at US Embassy. Usually they eager to get out from the compound, and get their weekend drinking on, so they let them sit over the weekend, and finish hatching it next Monday. 

It MIGHT change to ready before the package physically arrives, because electronic copy is send at same time, and arrives a lot quicker, but you will not be able to have interview unless physical copy is there and status is "Ready"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.