TBoneTX

I-751 April 2018 Filers (Part 2)

722 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, mj751 said:

We had submitted some of docs they requested but it says they only received bank statements and health benefits 😒

Here is the RFE 

4205691C-688E-4A9F-A5EC-EA46C808E449.jpeg

Looks like it's one of the basic RFE what USCIS do,

I don't know somehow they mention docs as missing even we submit intially - may be while trasferring case they miss or just to get latest they say it like that :) 

ANYWAYS it's basic RFE nothing to worry i think, if you could provide max docsit should be fine. I have seen cases like this on this fourm,  RFE like this and get approval 1-2 weeks after USCIS get docs. BUT i suggest you to consult with attorney to review docs before send it.

Edited by BlueBuy

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
4 hours ago, Natandaustin said:

The old site has updated to say our case has been transferred to local office to schedule an interview! No updates show on the new site. CSC filer, had my biometric appointment on Monday. We didn’t have to interview during the Adjustment of Status process so not really sure if this is the last hurdle or not? I’m hoping so! 

Did you apple N400? is it a combo interview. could you share your timeline?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Bryan_Aprilyn said:

We woke up to this from the old site.  New site not showing any update.  No text message or email notification either.  Filed April 26, 2018. Case received April 30, 2018. Case seems to have been approved May 23, 2019.

Screenshot_2019-05-23-09-28-11_20190523104602725.jpg

Congratulations. Was it ever transferred?

Finally some movement on my Case. Not exactly what I wanted but I had a feeling that might happen. 

Haven’t gotten the Letter yet, but online status asks for additional evidence. 

I absolutely can’t understand that because I’ve sent them so much evidence. 

Only thing we don’t have Is a shared Bank Account. And we won’t have one this time either or anytime in the future because that’s just something we’ve decided for ourselves. 

I sent them: 

- Signed Lease on our house of both of us

- We both Signed for the Car Credit 

- Car insurance in both our names 

- Cell Phone Contract in both our names

- He is part of my health insurance, proof of that was sent as well that we are each other beneficiaries in case anything happens 

- Photos from Honeymoon, vacation, holidays, Birthdays, with Family and Friends; over the course of the last 3 years from beginning till the time of filing. 

- proof of same address by providing Drivers License. 

- jointly filled Tax returns for 2 or 3 years I’m not sure exactly but definitely everything since the beginning of our marriage 

Starting to prepare the same thing again. What would be good to further add. Keep in mind we don’t share our bank accounts (which wasn’t a problem when we filled for Adjustment of Status initially). I’m preparing some Affidavits since I’ve not done that the first time. 

Should I only include them from US Citizen or can I also include my Mother who is German but has spent significant time with us, or friends who actually were there when we met who are not US Citizen? 

Any suggestions?

52 minutes ago, UsGer said:

Finally some movement on my Case. Not exactly what I wanted but I had a feeling that might happen. 

Only thing we don’t have Is a shared Bank Account. And we won’t have one this time either or anytime in the future because that’s just something we’ve decided for ourselves. 

I sent them: 

- He is part of my health insurance, proof of that was sent as well that we are each other beneficiaries in case anything happens 

- Photos from Honeymoon, vacation, holidays, Birthdays, with Family and Friends; over the course of the last 3 years from beginning till the time of filing. 

- jointly filled Tax returns for 2 or 3 years I’m not sure exactly but definitely everything since the beginning of our marriage 

Starting to prepare the same thing again. What would be good to further add. Keep in mind we don’t share our bank accounts (which wasn’t a problem when we filled for Adjustment of Status initially). I’m preparing some Affidavits since I’ve not done that the first time. 

Should I only include them from US Citizen or can I also include my Mother who is German but has spent significant time with us, or friends who actually were there when we met who are not US Citizen? 

Any suggestions?

It sounds like your packet was very clean and methodically put together.  Maybe you concentrated too much on the financial aspects and not enough on the personal interactions? 

I included signed statements from my son, my mother, and several friends attesting to the validity of our marriage. We sent 20 pictures but each picture really highlighted the bond between us.  Luckily, my wife has a very big and genuine smile.  We also text each other every day on our lunch breaks.  I included 2 days worth of conversations from every week for the last 2 year's. I added a statement from me and one from my wife describing our relationship. I did mine in a question and answer format like I was being interviewed. Example: How did we meet, why did I travel 8000 miles to find a wife, and things that show the personal side of our relationship.

My advice, maybe try to emphasize the personal aspects of the relationship instead of financial. In my opinion, the lack of a joint bank account would be a big red flag.  You say you want to share your life together, but not your money.  I understand there are good reasons, but it is a clear division between husband and wife. 

Edited by Bryan_Aprilyn

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, UsGer said:

I sent them: 

Any suggestions?

Your package looks very complete, they might be just asking for current documents since they are taking forever to touch our cases. Personally, I had 3 affidavits from my side 2 family members and one friend, his family was not very cooperative with the process. What I have heard that I am not sure if it is true, is that the affidavits have to come from people legally living in the US.

6 hours ago, bestwish3231 said:

Did you apple N400? is it a combo interview. could you share your timeline?

I didn’t apply for N400. And I’ll have to share my timeline when I’m home but they recieved my case April 6 2018, got my extension notices around a year ago,  got my bio appointment notice 2 weeks ago and had the actual appointment on Monday

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
On 5/22/2019 at 10:09 AM, BlueBuy said:

Hi - Quick Question - When Case apprved - Which alert we get first - Email? online account update? Mail to home address?

Hi all! Just an update - CSC is moving and grooving! Hubby just got approved - to answer your question BlueBuy, I am signed up for both e-mail and text alerts, and I only received a text alert that there was an update to my case. When I logged in, it said our card is arriving Saturday.

CSC - be positive and patient! We are a case that originally got a letter saying they were using our old Biometrics, then got a letter that we needed to go in for Biometrics. I thought this meant that we for sure had several more months of waiting. We went in for Biometrics on Friday and our case was approved today.

Just received a text notifying that there was an update on my case as I had registered for an update via text.

Checked the site and discovered that my card was being produced! I'm so excited that I don't which one is the highlight ... This news or the fact that we are going on a cruise the day after tomorrow!

Our case was not transferred. Filed at CSC (the remaining details can be found in my signature).

No interviews - Not at the AOS stage neither at the ROC stage! God is good!

Best of luck to all. Your time will definitely come.

Stay positive.

:)

Capture.thumb.JPG.95009956a8a87504cb3dc6f334105195.JPG

K-1 Journey: 118 Days (L)

Our AOS Journey: 79 Days (L)

Our ROC Journey: 396 Days (L)
APRIL
4/30/2018 - Documents dispatched to California (I-751) [Day 0]

MAY
5/03/2018 - Package received by USCIS [Day 3]

JUNE
6/04/2018 - NOA Notice Date [Day 36]
6/09/2018 - NOA Notice Date [Day 41]

FEBRUARY
2/28/2019 - Previous Biometrics Accepted Letter [Day 304]

MAY
5/21/2019 - Biometrics Appointment [Day 386]
5/23/2019 - New Card Being Produced [Day 388]
5/31/2019 - 10 Yr Green Card Received [Day 396]

Our Naturalization Journey: 

JULY
7/29/2019 - Documents dispatched [Day 0]

AUGUST
8/26/2019 - Biometrics Appointment [Day 28]

OCTOBER
10/03/2019 - Interview Scheduled [Day 66]

:thumbs:

Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Any one is transferred to TSC got approved yet? I see someone who filed May and Jun got approved. That is unfair for April :( 

7 hours ago, tenden said:

Any one is transferred to TSC got approved yet? I see someone who filed May and Jun got approved. That is unfair for April :( 

Im in the same situation, also seeing none transfers from VSC to TSC June filers getting approved.  There really is no method on how they sort through application, it is like a lottery as to when your file gets touched  

Wake up to this good news this morning. Filed April 2018. Feb they said they would waived my biometrics but they schedule March 11th for my son. I didnt see it. They sent another one did it on Wednesday 22nd and now both our cards are being produced 

20190524_080013.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.