TBoneTX

I-751 April 2018 Filers (Part 2)

722 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, cherry03 said:

Got a great news yesterday “Card being produced”!

CSC filer here.

Old USCIS website is finally working for my case number though new website still says case received.

No interview, No case transfer!

Congrats to all that has been approved and to those who are still waiting hang in there, your approval will definitely come soon!

Congratulations @cherry03

What date did you file and your six digits WAC number?

44 minutes ago, trinket0815 said:

Congratulations @cherry03

What date did you file and your six digits WAC number?

thanks.

I filed april 25, 2018

WAC 18181**1*4

Just like everybody else, got the waiver letter for biometrics last feb but received biometrics appointment for May 8. I went and finally checked the old website from always error status to fingerprint review completed, after 18days it changed to card being produced.

Such a relief!

10 minutes ago, cherry03 said:

thanks.

I filed april 25, 2018

WAC 18181**1*4

Just like everybody else, got the waiver letter for biometrics last feb but received biometrics appointment for May 8. I went and finally checked the old website from always error status to fingerprint review completed, after 18days it changed to card being produced.

Such a relief!

Oh so, they are approving applications randomly.

I mailed my ROC packet April 06, 2018 thru USPS and it was delivered at CSC April 09, 2018.

Received 12 months extension letter in June 2018 and 18 months extension August 2018.

Received the waiver letter for biometrics February 27, 2019 since then I heard nothing. 

Waiting totally sucks :(   

1 hour ago, trinket0815 said:

I mailed my ROC packet April 06, 2018 thru USPS and it was delivered at CSC April 09, 2018.

Received 12 months extension letter in June 2018 and 18 months extension August 2018.

Received the waiver letter for biometrics February 27, 2019 since then I heard nothing. 

i feel you. was even surprised that i have to go for biometrics again but it what it is.

goodluck to you, you’ll definitely see progress soon

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
15 hours ago, trinket0815 said:

same here nothing after february 22, bio review letter, waiting and seeing applicants after me getting approved.

1 hour ago, longuscisprocess said:

same here nothing after february 22, bio review letter, waiting and seeing applicants after me getting approved.

I was in the same boat till yesterday when I got a letter for biometrics appointment scheduled June-3. Hopefully will see some movement after that

CSC Timeline:

ROC filed : 4/12/18

NOA received: 5/25/18

Bio waiver letter:  2/22/19

Biometrics scheduled letter : 5/17/19

However, no updates are reflected on the new site, old site shows validation error.

To make things worse, they sent the letter to my old address, even after I filed an AR-11, got a confirmation. The February biometrics waiver letter was received at the new address. Not sure what is happening with CSC.

I am confused whether I should file a new AR-11, just in case. Any suggestions?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, rv2018 said:

I was in the same boat till yesterday when I got a letter for biometrics appointment scheduled June-3. Hopefully will see some movement after that

CSC Timeline:

ROC filed : 4/12/18

NOA received: 5/25/18

Bio waiver letter:  2/22/19

Biometrics scheduled letter : 5/17/19

However, no updates are reflected on the new site, old site shows validation error.

To make things worse, they sent the letter to my old address, even after I filed an AR-11, got a confirmation. The February biometrics waiver letter was received at the new address. Not sure what is happening with CSC.

I am confused whether I should file a new AR-11, just in case. Any suggestions?

I filed for AR-11 too, not sure if they sent new bio letter for me coz i haven't received any in my new address. I wouldn't suggest to file for  new AR-11. After i filed AR11, I called them and asked what my address in the system, the officer told me its still old address in the system. New address is in pending and it takes 30 days to get updated. My status says error and the other one says case received, no movement. filed 4/9/2018.

3 hours ago, rv2018 said:

This happened to me too. the old site however changed from error to fingerprint review completed the day after my biometrics. I suggest that you keep on checking the old site after your scheduled biometrics. New site still says case received even if the old website says card being produced. goodluck!

1 hour ago, cherry03 said:

This happened to me too. the old site however changed from error to fingerprint review completed the day after my biometrics. I suggest that you keep on checking the old site after your scheduled biometrics. New site still says case received even if the old website says card being produced. goodluck!

Hi, Like to make sure something about OLD Site. Is the link is about old site? or something else is there 

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do

When try to check my status, it's not showing anything, no error. just getting refrersh so 

2 minutes ago, BlueBuy said:

Hi, Like to make sure something about OLD Site. Is the link is about old site? or something else is there 

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do

When try to check my status, it's not showing anything, no error. just getting refrersh so 

yes thats the correct old site. It happened to me too. either error or refresh and then after my biometrics i just tried and it worked.

On 5/29/2019 at 10:19 AM, cdngf said:

Agreed...who knows.  But I've been keeping track of other numbers that I know were transferred -- on March 6, 13 & 20th -- and there is nothing happening other than a couple RFEs.  We were transferred on the 13th, case number:  EAC181345****  BTW I did try to request a transfer to Potomac, but they wouldn't do it.

I just called USCIS to enquire about being transferred back to VSC, tier 1 said its not possible to do, I guess you spoke with Tier 2?

how many have start with or before WAC1818****** , biometrics reuse letter and eligible for N400  - waiting for update on I-751? 

Looks like some got recent biomentrics appointment so checking who got reuse letter and waitting for update. I guess folks who got reuse letter and trasfer to some location, getting delayed more 

Edited by BlueBuy

3 minutes ago, BlueBuy said:

how many have start with or before WAC1818****** , biometrics reuse letter and eligible for N400  - waiting for update on I-751? 

Looks like some got recent biomentrics appointment so checking who got reuse letter and waitting for update. I guess folks who got reuse letter and trasfer to some location, getting delayed more 

Just now, BlueBuy said:

Nice. For us biometrics reuse so may be long wait 

Hopefully not. I received the biometrics reuse too in February (part of the mass letters sent out by USCIS) but have not heard from

them til i received the letter late april for my bio appointment last May 8. After my biometrics appointment, like 19 days, my status changed from biometrics review completed to card is being produced.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.