TBoneTX

I-751 April 2018 Filers (Part 2)

722 posts in this topic

On 5/11/2019 at 4:14 PM, mj751 said:

I had included everything I could think of like checking account statements, driving license, insurance, tax returns, phone bills, photos, retirement plan beneficiary etc. but I still got the RFE not sure what else they want. 

Make sure you send "tax transcript". Sending regular tax returns is not really required. Did you already submit tax transcript?

On Saturday (5/11), spouse received a letter with a biometrics appointment in Dallas on 5/22. We had already received a letter that they were using the old biometrics, but oh well. He'll be there at the appointed time. 

We are CSC filers (WAC181795xxxx). 

Mailed I751 and evidence on 4/9/2018
Received package on 4/13/2018
Check cashed on 5/24/2018
NOA1 received on 5/29/2018 (dated 5/23/2018)

Priority Date 4/24/2018

Biometrics 6/11/2018

"Fingerprint Review was Completed" 6/25/2018

"Name was Updated" (this is because my lawyer sent an updated G-28 with new address for their office) 7/31/2018

"Name was updated" 05/09/2019

I received a random notification of name being updated last Thursday and have not heard anything since. Anyone else who received the notification that the name was updated?

59 minutes ago, Gizzmondo said:

So any transfers to TSC had an approval yet?

Not a peep here, nothing, nada, zilch

Everything crossed for a smooth and stress free journey

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 5/12/2019 at 12:56 AM, afrocraft said:

Obviously we have to wait till the letter arrives but 1) do you have any complications with your immigration history, 2) did you include evidence from marriage to the present, and 3) did your evidence cover the 4 areas highlighted in the link below (click on the arrow)?

We do not have any immigration complications. Looking at the list I have included most of the documents but not all. Will follow this approach for the submission. Thank you!

Timeline
7 hours ago, SCCH said:

Make sure you send "tax transcript". Sending regular tax returns is not really required. Did you already submit tax transcript?

I think I submitted only tax repaid not tax transcripts. Looks like I need to order one now. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, kurtndisty said:

I'm not sure why you got RFE. I think, best you can do now is just wait and follow instructions on the letter. And I wish you the best of luck! 🙏🏼

Yeah, not much we can do. Thank you!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

For those of you that included Affidavits, what did you have the person talk about? We got an RFE and are wanting to add additional affidavits to help and I want to make sure we are hitting all of the key points. In addition to the letter, did you include pictures? 

i have been a silent reader, yesterday i got a notification from the new site that card is being produce,  APRIL filer, i submitted my package to uscis April, 27. Noa 30th of may, feb 5 fingerprint waiver, march 7 case transferred  Nebraska, 13,may 2019 card being produce. i wish everyone waiting luck, your time will surely come. keep the faith

10 hours ago, Tammy1010 said:

For those of you that included Affidavits, what did you have the person talk about? We got an RFE and are wanting to add additional affidavits to help and I want to make sure we are hitting all of the key points. In addition to the letter, did you include pictures? 

First, see my previous post on page 1 of this thread for a way to think about I-751 evidence.

Second, as my framework in that post suggests, affidavits on their own are generally weak evidence, but come to life when they are used to together with other evidence to explain important deficiencies in your evidence or unique personal circumstances.

For example: Let's say you couldn't submit an apartment lease agreement for the first year (good evidence of cohabitation!) because you lived with your in-laws. An affidavit from your mother-in-law saying you lived with her and when, together with correspondence addressed to you in her apartment, could make up for that gap in your evidence.

Edited by afrocraft

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
On 5/11/2019 at 7:41 PM, MadMax101 said:

We got a letter today for a fingerprint appointment after being told last year they were using her old ones. 

Hi MadMax, we had the same thing happen. We had a letter earlier this year that our Biometrics were being re-used and today got a letter that we need to go in on Friday for biometrics. Have you gone in yet? It sounds like I have read several people in the old thread have had this happen, any updates from people who have had to do this?  Thank you 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline
On 5/13/2019 at 12:22 PM, guyndallas said:

On Saturday (5/11), spouse received a letter with a biometrics appointment in Dallas on 5/22. We had already received a letter that they were using the old biometrics, but oh well. He'll be there at the appointed time. 

We are CSC filers (WAC181795xxxx). 

Mailed I751 and evidence on 4/9/2018
Received package on 4/13/2018
Check cashed on 5/24/2018
NOA1 received on 5/29/2018 (dated 5/23/2018)

We just had the same thing happen this week. Our appointment is Friday. 

2 hours ago, alborosie8090 said:

Hi MadMax, we had the same thing happen. We had a letter earlier this year that our Biometrics were being re-used and today got a letter that we need to go in on Friday for biometrics. Have you gone in yet? It sounds like I have read several people in the old thread have had this happen, any updates from people who have had to do this?  Thank you 

Ours is Friday as well.

I-751 Removal of Conditions

-01/15/18 Mailed I-751

-01/18/18 Arrived at California Service Center

-01/18/18 NOA 1 Date

-01/22/18 NOA Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.